Verified Purchase

Great Service with Excellent Results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2015

We were a little hesitant at first building with a smaller builder, but Nostra changed our minds instantly, they provided great service from beginning to end. Nothing was ever too hard or a hassle, and in the end we knew we made the right choice.
Weekly updates were provided by our site supervisor, who clearly answered any concerns we had.
Their professionalism and enthusiasm is at the top of their class.
Staff are polite & friendly, always welcoming us with a smile. Responding to e-mails and returning calls in a reasonable amount of time.
The quality of the finished product was good and would refer anyone to build with Nostra.

Issues...
We had the odd teething problem as all builders do, but Nostra attended and rectified, this did take some time but we got there in the end. 6 month build time could have been a little shorter, but overall we couldn’t be happier and look forward to enjoying our new home.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Nostra to build your new home. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our team dealt... read more »

Verified Purchase

My dream has come true thanks to Nostra Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2015

Nostra homes has been an amazingly supportive team during the building process of my new home, they helped me to understand the ins & outs of the building process & communicated with me on a highly professional & positive manner about what stages my build was at.. being a first home buyer I was scared, Nostra Homes turned my fear into happiness. the quality of materials, the design of my house have all exceeded expectations... if I build again no doubt it will be with Nostra Homes they are amazing!!!!!!!

Nostra Townhouse has exceeded our expectations!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2013

My Fiancé and I have been living in our new townhouse for two months and we are so happy with the result and our home.

Our decision to build with Nostra homes was made when we were initially impressed with the layout of the townhouse and the quality of inclusions in the townhouse package. Our vision for our first house was to have a modern yet functional space to entertain our friends and family in. Our townhouse is as big as some of our friends one storey homes. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double garage. Perfect for starting
off.

The Nostra townhouse has definitely exceeded our expectations. From the initial process of choosing our own colour selections and materials for our house, to seeing the townhouse being built has been to not only an excellent standard but has been an easy process. Being first home buyers we have been guided through the process by [name removed] and his capable team. [name removed] greatly assisted us with all the paperwork and [name removed] the building supervisor with the construction of the house. Rapport was built quickly between us and the Nostra team. I was particularly impressed with how when we rang with a question or query it was responded to straight away. [names removed] both knew the details about our house as if it there “own”.

We are so happy with the standard of the townhouse. [name removed] was excellent with the building process and we cannot express how thankful we were for that. He is professional, friendly and an exception building supervisor. No question was ever a worry to him. He responded to all our needs and questions.
We are very much enjoying entertaining our friends and family in our new home who all comment on the layout, the design and the execution of the building. My friends are envious of the “his” and “hers” walk in robes, I tell them this is only one fantastic design of our townhouse. I highly recommend Nostra Homes.

Nice and simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2013

I was hesitant about building with a smaller builder at first as you always hear horror stories from friends of friends about their build, Nostra Homes definitely changes that view of a small builder. Everything was easy from the first meeting to signing contracts even with my partner and I asking a million questions, their flexibility to allow us to change their floor plan to suit us was amazing nothing was too hard. Kayte the sales consultant we dealt with was brilliant, if she didn't know something she would get back to us with an answer an d any problems we did have with re designing their plans they always has a solution. Renee and Stephan in the office were also a ream to deal with and full of suggestions to make our home all the more better. We moved into our new home 3 months ago, the only delay we had was at the start of construction due to some pretty bad weather the week they were meant to start our slab but we were kept up to date on everything.

3 of 3 pages