Filter By:

Cost effective travel insurance in the market

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was affordable and straight forward to purchase online.

Did not make a claim though (thankfully) so not sure how efficient their claims processing is.

Will most likely purchase again on my next travel; unless there's a new and better product out in the market.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - hope you had a great trip! Regards, Anthony.

Easy online process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was easy to process online with good interaction from emails. Did not make a claim so unsure how it would have gone if needed too. Very competitive with price. Would use again when travelling, loyalty discount would be a good option to consider.

Travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I was comforted in the knowledge of having travel insurance. I was also lucky not to have to make a claim. I am unable to say how the company was with dealing with a claim. The staff member that I dealt with at the time of taking out my policy was wonderful. So that I am grateful. I found the price of the policy very reasonable.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carmel, happy to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience, especially our customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Reasonable rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

My policy was very reasonable and competitive with other companies on the market and was very easy to set up. The communication I received was also very informative and factual.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca, glad to hear you were happy with your experience with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Easy to organise - simple process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

No claim made, but policy super easy to set up with simple process.
The company offered very competitive prices compared to others we were looking at for our cruise and we will use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kelly, glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Easy set up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

No claim made, but policy super easy to set up with very competitive prices. Policy taken out for 10 day holiday. Great peace of mind to have at a very reasonable cost.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi William - hope you had a great trip, and thanks for your review! Regards, Anthony.

Good peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Easy online set up
Good value policy
Satisfied
Good cover policy
Peace of mind on my travel
Reply quick
I like the welcome back greet
See you on my next trip!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ladilyn, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Policy was good value and being able to modify the excess was great as we made a claim. All claims were processed online and the process was smooth and with little delay. Overall great service and will be using this product again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shane - glad to hear you've been happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Always fast and easy travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Regular user of this Insurance. Never had any problems with the online processing system or confirmation of policy approval. When next we travel, we know who to come back to.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bernie, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony

Easy to follow, understand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Having Travel insurance while travelling oversea, keep you and your family peace in mind. The price is reasonable , service is good and clear instruction to follow. The company care for their customers and always follow up by email.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Leang, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Easy and necessary

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

Wouldn't travel without insurance so by making it easy to get and affordable it's a must. Can do it all online and print out the certificate to take with you. Too easy thank you

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Judith, glad to hear you found it easy to organise your policy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Good value policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Policy seemed good value. Easy to set up. Didn't need to make a claim so can't comment on how that works. Would use the policy again in the future for other holidays

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tania, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value and easy to organise. Hope you had a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 50 pages

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

Which travel insurance (package) should we consider as 2 adult parents and one child 2 and a half years old. we are traveling to USA. 4+ weeks. I am just concern if my child needed to visit doctor,.. what is the best way to do so. Full Comprehensive with $0 claim don't care which company is cheapest i need the simplest and less hassle to deal with?

Johnny asked on Apr 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Johnny, thanks for your query. We do offer a comprehensive option but our smallest excess is $150. See more at the PDS here (page 8) to see what's covered and if this suits your needs: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Also, feel free to call our team at 1800 010 078 for more information.

Hi My mum is on warfarin - has been for over 10 years with no problems - would she be covered for a trip to europe for a cruise and couple of side stop overs

vh asked on Mar 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to get in contact with our call centre on 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 20 questions about Online Travel Insurance