Filter By:

Traveling feels safer knowing you've got it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Yes even if i didn't use it, it was worth the value i traveled safer. Really easy to set up. Satisfied when i travel I'll use online travel insurance again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Luciana, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great price for what you need

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

This insurance included everything I needed at a great price. I didn't need to make a claim but the instructions provided should I need to were clear. Great cover for the price

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Shannon, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money. Cheers, Anthony.

Simple, value, surprisong

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

The pol8cy wsd cheaper than all otherd on the comparison site, with more comprehensive cover! It easy to purchase and was complete with handy travel tips and reminders. Fortunately I did not need to claim

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the feedback! Cheers, Anthony.

Online travel insurance review

Product is good value
Online booking was not successful as it kept defaulting children's ages to 10 and wouldn't allow me to change -- had to call call center to book insurance. Call center was fantastic to deal with

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Maja, thanks for your review - I'll pass this on to our team in regards to the ages issue. Regards, Anthony.

Extremely thorough

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

I felt that it was extremely thorough from the "enjoy your trip here's a few things you need to know " to he welcome home hope you had a good time. I didn't have to claim anything but my experience has been positive and would use you again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kimberley, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

easy to set up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

The policy was easy to set up online before we went away. As we didnt have a need to use it, thankfully, i dont know how easy or effective it would have been.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

wouldn't travel with out insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Policy was good value, easy online set up. l had to purchase it for 2 adults.
Thank God l didn't need to use it.
Yes l would recommend this site. value for money peace of mind.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for recommending us. Cheers, Anthony.

Quick & Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Policy was good value, easy online set up as l had to purchase for 5 adults.
Thank God l didn't need to use it.
Yes l would recommend this site.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Melinda, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy every step of the way

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Easy every step of the way, compare the market recommended as the cheapest with the best cover, just filled in my details and it was all done.
No claims to be made but peace of mind was there.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi David, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Must have and easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Good value policy to give peace of mind for our trip. Very easy to setup and would choose again. Didn't need to make a claim which was great but unable to comment on service if we did need to use it.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Reasonably easy to read information, good value, very happy we did not need to make a claim. Was just a little unsure when choosing locations as we visited Hawaii thank you

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Maxine, hope you had a great trip to Hawaii - thanks for the review! Cheers, Anthony.

Didn't need to use the insurance, but it was comforting to have!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I didn't actually need to use my insurance, however it was very easy to book, seemed like great value compared to what else was available and there was good email communication. I would grab it again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Alexandra, thanks for letting us know - hope you had a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 18 pages

Do you have for age 79 insurance?

Khosrow Haidary Gazik asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Khosrow, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, we only cover up to age 74. Our other travel insurance brands, https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/ and http://www.worldcare.com.au/ do. Regards, Anthony

Hi Question- if my flight gets cancelled citing Operational Requirments, do you cover expenses such as food ect until you are rebooked on another flight? ( I know airline will usually cover accomodation )

Vanessa asked on Apr 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. There is some information regarding cancellations here: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf Regards, Anthony.

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

See all 22 questions about Online Travel Insurance