Filter By:

Cost effective travel insurance in the market

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was affordable and straight forward to purchase online.

Did not make a claim though (thankfully) so not sure how efficient their claims processing is.

Will most likely purchase again on my next travel; unless there's a new and better product out in the market.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - hope you had a great trip! Regards, Anthony.

Easy online process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was easy to process online with good interaction from emails. Did not make a claim so unsure how it would have gone if needed too. Very competitive with price. Would use again when travelling, loyalty discount would be a good option to consider.

Travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I was comforted in the knowledge of having travel insurance. I was also lucky not to have to make a claim. I am unable to say how the company was with dealing with a claim. The staff member that I dealt with at the time of taking out my policy was wonderful. So that I am grateful. I found the price of the policy very reasonable.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carmel, happy to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience, especially our customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Reasonable rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

My policy was very reasonable and competitive with other companies on the market and was very easy to set up. The communication I received was also very informative and factual.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca, glad to hear you were happy with your experience with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Easy to organise - simple process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

No claim made, but policy super easy to set up with simple process.
The company offered very competitive prices compared to others we were looking at for our cruise and we will use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kelly, glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Easy set up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

No claim made, but policy super easy to set up with very competitive prices. Policy taken out for 10 day holiday. Great peace of mind to have at a very reasonable cost.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi William - hope you had a great trip, and thanks for your review! Regards, Anthony.

Good peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Easy online set up
Good value policy
Satisfied
Good cover policy
Peace of mind on my travel
Reply quick
I like the welcome back greet
See you on my next trip!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ladilyn, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy and necessary

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

Wouldn't travel without insurance so by making it easy to get and affordable it's a must. Can do it all online and print out the certificate to take with you. Too easy thank you

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Judith, glad to hear you found it easy to organise your policy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Simple, Cheap and no drama.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

Policy was cheap and very easy to setup. We didn't make a claim, thank goodness, so can't comment on Customer Support or the claim process. If anyone does need it I hope the process is easy and efficient.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you found it easy to organise your Online Travel Insurance policy. Regards, Anthony.

Value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Easy to set up, good value. The policy covers most things. I didbt make a claim but gives you good piece of mind having the insurence in place in case the unfortunate happens.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Micko, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Good price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

Hassle free, good price, didn't use it but worth the piece of mind. Internet was easy to use. What more can you say give them a go. Thanks online travel insurance

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Paul, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

The policy was easy to set up and covered everything I needed was overseas. It was good value for money and I felt safe all the time I was away knowing that I was covered.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Cindy - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 17 pages

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

Which travel insurance (package) should we consider as 2 adult parents and one child 2 and a half years old. we are traveling to USA. 4+ weeks. I am just concern if my child needed to visit doctor,.. what is the best way to do so. Full Comprehensive with $0 claim don't care which company is cheapest i need the simplest and less hassle to deal with?

Johnny asked on Apr 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Johnny, thanks for your query. We do offer a comprehensive option but our smallest excess is $150. See more at the PDS here (page 8) to see what's covered and if this suits your needs: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Also, feel free to call our team at 1800 010 078 for more information.

Hi My mum is on warfarin - has been for over 10 years with no problems - would she be covered for a trip to europe for a cruise and couple of side stop overs

vh asked on Mar 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to get in contact with our call centre on 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 20 questions about Online Travel Insurance