Filter By:

Very good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Policy was easy to set up, I never needed to make a claim so can't say much except it was good value for money and great cover and that's why i chose it.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rhiannon, thanks for your feedback - glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value! Regards, Anthony.

NSW

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

No claim so only review order process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

The price and coverage appeared reasonable hence the reason for purchase. Without a claim then I cannot comment further.
I usually choose SCTI for travel insurance but they were not competitive on this trip for USA travel.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Travel Insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Value for money, plus easy to contact when I needed to adjust my policy....staff member was very helpful and completed my request promptly.
Also satified that this was a policy underwritten by a larger Insurance company

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Cheryl, thanks for your comment - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Perfectly adequate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Luckily, we didn't have to make a claim but but I'm confident that we had the right cover. The website was easy to use an I liked the reminder emails that were sent.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Janet - thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect insurance cover

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

The value was great. So quick and easy to apply on line. I didn't need support because everything was easy and so efficient. I would use this service again for my next travel.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tylah - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Happy with policy overall.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

The policy was easy to to set up and was value for money, Was happy overall. would recommend this company to all my family and friends wanting to travel overseas.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ursula, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

No problems

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2017

Was easy to sign up.
Good value.
No claims made so cannot say what the service would be like in that situation.
I would use this company again when requiring travel insurance.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Louise, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect insurance cover made easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Easy to get the insurance and was able to cover most of my requests. Had a good product as well.
Didn't have to make claim so did not have any customer service interaction

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sheana, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Well set out PDS greatly reduces grey areas.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Istvan - thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony

Cruise cover

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

Simple to buy, felt content knowing I had a policy, great value, next time I go away will be the first place to get a quote. Have told friends about this policy.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ashlee, thank for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

No claim Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2016

It was easy to set up, even though I left it to the night before. I can't give a review on the claim process because i didn't make a claim but everything else was really efficient and well layed out.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Brandon, thanks for the comment, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Comparatively the cheapest

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

This is the cheapest compared to most others by around 40%. Please check the PDS for what you need however I would strongly recommend this. Most insurers are very expensive and offer lesser cover. This one covers most general things including travel documents.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Suresh, thanks for your comment, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 15 pages

We are off to Fiji in May and in your terms and conditions cannot find anything to do with floods and cyclones; be it they happen before we depart or whilst we are there. Can you please clarify? Thanks Liz

Liz asked on Feb 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Liz - on page 36 of the PDS, http://www.worldcare.com.au/Images/ProductDisclosureStatement.pdf it says f] In addition, we will reimburse your Reasonable additional travel and accommodation expenses if a disruption to your Journey arises from the following reasons: • your scheduled or connecting transport is cancelled, delayed,
shortened or diverted because of a strike, riot, hijack, civil protest, weather or natural disaster. So this would cover the floods/cyclones aspect. However, you will be travelling outside of the cyclone season so this should not be an issue. Regards, Anthony.

If I were in Thailand and had an accident and was hospitalised would the claim be paid outright or would I have to pay and claim later. As this may be expensive this would be a real concern of mine. Also as you are online would we receive a copy of the policy to take with us? Kind regards Tracy

tracy asked on Jan 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Tracy, thanks for your comment. The policy will be emailed out to you if you make a purchase. In terms of the claim, the current PDS (https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf) says you would have to contact us as soon as possible regarding a hospital claim. But generally, the claim would be paid later. You can find out more by calling 1800 010 078. Regards, Anthony

Hi My sons are travelling to Philippines on 10 Dec. They are 18 and 13. Do I get one travel insurance for them as the 13y/o will be the dependent of my 18 y/o? Thanks

JYB asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi, please call our call centre on 1800 010 078 and they will have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony

See all 17 questions about Online Travel Insurance