Filter By:

Didn't need to use the insurance, but it was comforting to have!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I didn't actually need to use my insurance, however it was very easy to book, seemed like great value compared to what else was available and there was good email communication. I would grab it again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Alexandra, thanks for letting us know - hope you had a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Just what we needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Very easy to set up online and I found it to be very competitive value. I didn't need to make a claim so I can not comment any further than that.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Cheers, Anthony.

Good value and important for travel.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

The policy was really important especially for travellers like me. I didn't have any trouble setting up the policy and I would get online travel insurance again the next time I travel abroad.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jerwin, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Need to take travel insurance for peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Policy is good value even though didn't use it. Will definitely purchase travel insurance again from your company. Policy is also easy to set up. Didn't use customer service at this time.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony

good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

good value and easy to set up via internet. Very competitive with cover that was provided. Good to know you do not have to spend a fortune on insurance to get good cover

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anne, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Great value for money.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

They cater for all. From the budget traveller to family travellers.

Easy to set up a selected policy. Two or three minutes of your time to do so is well worth the effort.

One phone call to the service centre. And I had my policy emailed to me in under an hour.
Friendly helpful call centre staff.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Simon, glad to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Cheers, Anthony.

You need insurance when over sea

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

The policy it's self was good for what we needed the value it's self wasn't too bad for us it could always be cheaper we always buy insurance when traveling overseas. the insurance provider where quite good with there communication and support.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Susan, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

would use you again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

The policy was very affordable and easy to set up. However we did not have a claim, therefore i can't give an accurate review of your insurance. We are certain that it would have been ok if we had a claim. Thank you for your service! We will use you again in future.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Stef, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Cost effective travel insurance in the market

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was affordable and straight forward to purchase online.

Did not make a claim though (thankfully) so not sure how efficient their claims processing is.

Will most likely purchase again on my next travel; unless there's a new and better product out in the market.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - hope you had a great trip! Regards, Anthony.

Easy online process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was easy to process online with good interaction from emails. Did not make a claim so unsure how it would have gone if needed too. Very competitive with price. Would use again when travelling, loyalty discount would be a good option to consider.

Travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I was comforted in the knowledge of having travel insurance. I was also lucky not to have to make a claim. I am unable to say how the company was with dealing with a claim. The staff member that I dealt with at the time of taking out my policy was wonderful. So that I am grateful. I found the price of the policy very reasonable.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carmel, happy to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience, especially our customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Reasonable rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

My policy was very reasonable and competitive with other companies on the market and was very easy to set up. The communication I received was also very informative and factual.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca, glad to hear you were happy with your experience with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

1 of 17 pages

Hi Question- if my flight gets cancelled citing Operational Requirments, do you cover expenses such as food ect until you are rebooked on another flight? ( I know airline will usually cover accomodation )

Vanessa asked on Apr 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. There is some information regarding cancellations here: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf Regards, Anthony.

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

Which travel insurance (package) should we consider as 2 adult parents and one child 2 and a half years old. we are traveling to USA. 4+ weeks. I am just concern if my child needed to visit doctor,.. what is the best way to do so. Full Comprehensive with $0 claim don't care which company is cheapest i need the simplest and less hassle to deal with?

Johnny asked on Apr 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Johnny, thanks for your query. We do offer a comprehensive option but our smallest excess is $150. See more at the PDS here (page 8) to see what's covered and if this suits your needs: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Also, feel free to call our team at 1800 010 078 for more information.

See all 21 questions about Online Travel Insurance