Filter By:

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The policy was excellent value and at such a good price! It was so easy to set up online, unlike some. I didn't have to make a claim, but I am sure if I did, it would have been a breeze.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Breanna, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money! Cheers, Anthony

Insurance claim made

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Policy was good value and being able to modify the excess was great as we made a claim. All claims were processed online and the process was smooth and with little delay. Overall great service and will be using this product again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shane - glad to hear you've been happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Always fast and easy travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Regular user of this Insurance. Never had any problems with the online processing system or confirmation of policy approval. When next we travel, we know who to come back to.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bernie, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony

Easy to follow, understand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Having Travel insurance while travelling oversea, keep you and your family peace in mind. The price is reasonable , service is good and clear instruction to follow. The company care for their customers and always follow up by email.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Leang, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Good value policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Policy seemed good value. Easy to set up. Didn't need to make a claim so can't comment on how that works. Would use the policy again in the future for other holidays

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tania, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value and easy to organise. Hope you had a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Quick and easy and reasonably priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I would use this company again on my next travels... So quick and easy to set up plus really good quotes to choose from... I will recommend this company to all of my family and friends

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Marina, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Last minute insurance.. Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I guess so...
Fortunately we didn't need it but was great value as a last minute option.
Not knowing who to go with this was the cheapest option we could find

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jason, glad to hear that you were happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

didn't need it but was good to have

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

yes, was exceleent although we didn't make a claim as yet. there was a cyclone whilst away and our cruise did not go to the destination and was boring as we sat out at sea.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shelby, thanks for your review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

they made it easy to set up and I felt reassured.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

I thought the policy was good value for what it covered. My policy was really easy to set up.
As I did not have to use my insurance Im not sure about Customer support but I liked how clear the documentation was and felt supported If an accident was to occur.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Annabel - thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Great claim process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Policy was great value and easy to set up on-line.
You never know how good an insurance company is until you go to make a claim. My claim was handled quickly and efficiently and I will definitely be using Online Travel Insurance for future trips.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jodie, glad to hear we were able to help you out. Thanks for your review. Cheers, Anthony.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Good value for money, easy to set up. No hassle or fuss. Shopped around and found this was the best value for money for what we wanted coverage for. Would go again through this company.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Hassle Free On Line Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Good Pricing, very easy to obtain insurance on line the site was easy to navigate, no hassles, covered what I needed would take out again when travelling. Fortunately didn't have to claim on this trip.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sara, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 50 pages

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

Which travel insurance (package) should we consider as 2 adult parents and one child 2 and a half years old. we are traveling to USA. 4+ weeks. I am just concern if my child needed to visit doctor,.. what is the best way to do so. Full Comprehensive with $0 claim don't care which company is cheapest i need the simplest and less hassle to deal with?

Johnny asked on Apr 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Johnny, thanks for your query. We do offer a comprehensive option but our smallest excess is $150. See more at the PDS here (page 8) to see what's covered and if this suits your needs: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Also, feel free to call our team at 1800 010 078 for more information.

Hi My mum is on warfarin - has been for over 10 years with no problems - would she be covered for a trip to europe for a cruise and couple of side stop overs

vh asked on Mar 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to get in contact with our call centre on 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 20 questions about Online Travel Insurance