Filter By:

Quick and easy and reasonably priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I would use this company again on my next travels... So quick and easy to set up plus really good quotes to choose from... I will recommend this company to all of my family and friends

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Marina, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Last minute insurance.. Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I guess so...
Fortunately we didn't need it but was great value as a last minute option.
Not knowing who to go with this was the cheapest option we could find

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jason, glad to hear that you were happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Simple, Cheap and no drama.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

Policy was cheap and very easy to setup. We didn't make a claim, thank goodness, so can't comment on Customer Support or the claim process. If anyone does need it I hope the process is easy and efficient.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you found it easy to organise your Online Travel Insurance policy. Regards, Anthony.

didn't need it but was good to have

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

yes, was exceleent although we didn't make a claim as yet. there was a cyclone whilst away and our cruise did not go to the destination and was boring as we sat out at sea.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shelby, thanks for your review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

they made it easy to set up and I felt reassured.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

I thought the policy was good value for what it covered. My policy was really easy to set up.
As I did not have to use my insurance Im not sure about Customer support but I liked how clear the documentation was and felt supported If an accident was to occur.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Annabel - thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Great claim process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Policy was great value and easy to set up on-line.
You never know how good an insurance company is until you go to make a claim. My claim was handled quickly and efficiently and I will definitely be using Online Travel Insurance for future trips.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jodie, glad to hear we were able to help you out. Thanks for your review. Cheers, Anthony.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Good value for money, easy to set up. No hassle or fuss. Shopped around and found this was the best value for money for what we wanted coverage for. Would go again through this company.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Hassle Free On Line Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Good Pricing, very easy to obtain insurance on line the site was easy to navigate, no hassles, covered what I needed would take out again when travelling. Fortunately didn't have to claim on this trip.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sara, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Easy to set up, good value. The policy covers most things. I didbt make a claim but gives you good piece of mind having the insurence in place in case the unfortunate happens.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Micko, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect as we didn't need to use it at all!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Very easy to set up, and we thought it was very good value for the benefits we were receiving. Thankfully we didn't need to make a claim, so I cannot comment on that process.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jason, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Good price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

Hassle free, good price, didn't use it but worth the piece of mind. Internet was easy to use. What more can you say give them a go. Thanks online travel insurance

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Paul, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

I had peace of mind knowing I'm fully covered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Good value I have peace of mind knowing and assured that I have insurance to help me out in case any emergencies , sickness, travel delayed and so on I also recommend to my friend to get their travel insurance with online travel insurance

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Maria, thanks for letting us know! Regards Anthony.

2 of 50 pages

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

Which travel insurance (package) should we consider as 2 adult parents and one child 2 and a half years old. we are traveling to USA. 4+ weeks. I am just concern if my child needed to visit doctor,.. what is the best way to do so. Full Comprehensive with $0 claim don't care which company is cheapest i need the simplest and less hassle to deal with?

Johnny asked on Apr 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Johnny, thanks for your query. We do offer a comprehensive option but our smallest excess is $150. See more at the PDS here (page 8) to see what's covered and if this suits your needs: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Also, feel free to call our team at 1800 010 078 for more information.

Hi My mum is on warfarin - has been for over 10 years with no problems - would she be covered for a trip to europe for a cruise and couple of side stop overs

vh asked on Mar 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to get in contact with our call centre on 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 20 questions about Online Travel Insurance