Filter By:

No Claim needed but reassuring to have if it was

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

We claim close to making a claim as my wife lost her passport so I carefully checked teh policy and it was reassuring to know there was significant cover for getting an urgent replacement if needed. Fortunately it was located.
The policy was excellent value and the coverage was significant hence the excellent Canstar rating

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Steve, thanks for your comment - glad to hear you found the passport and you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Amazing value for money !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

The policy covered us for what we needed and was the best value we could find with great excess.would highly recommend this insurance to any one travelling ! I will be using again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Laroy, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Hassle Free Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Insurance was so easy to organise. I didn't make a claim this time around but have made one in the past & had no problems recouping out of pocket costs.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lowie, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Great Rates; Even easier to arrange

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Great rates at a very affordable and realistic price
Very easy to follow and even easier to complete
Extremely satisfied and have recommended to friends who were equally impresses when comparing to other rates on offer

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Peter, thanks for letting us know, and for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Very easy to get this policy. Reasonably priced. Would use it again. Also will be recommending this to family and friends in the future. Great support over the phone if needed.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Denise, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

The policy was easy to set up and covered everything I needed was overseas. It was good value for money and I felt safe all the time I was away knowing that I was covered.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Cindy - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Great value travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Good value, easy to start policy and enough email correspondence to keep any traveller updated
I've used this company several and each time easy to use. I've never claimed but I'm hoping it would be as smooth as signing up.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Phil, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

woody point, qld

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Purchase

Didn't have to claim so can't really say if it was good or not

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I didn't have to claim so can't really say if it was good or not. So that was good for me! i.e. no problems or issues. Sorry OnlineTravelInsurance for the 3 star review.

I'd give them 5 stars for the easy to complete application form
10 stars for the price - by far the cheapest and i loved the easy to use variable excess choices.
0 stars for the claims process - because I didn't make one so therefore can't rate it.
also, I didn't have to contact OTI for any reason so i can't comment/rate that aspect.

Maybe one day I'll have to make a travel claim and then i can give a more accurate and complete review.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Convenient and easy to understand

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

The travel insurance policy was good value, easy to understand and the process of purchasing it was easy. Communication was easy and frequent. Didn't really have much to do with customer support however I am sure they would be easy to get in contact with should I have required their assistance.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Marissa, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great value for money travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Best value that I could find, have used Online Travel Insurance before& once again their price was very competitive.
I found the application process easy & communication good.
Felt confident with Online Travel Insurance, even though I haven't had to make a claim.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Andrea, glad to hear you've been happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Regards, Anthony.

Great insurance, covered everything at a fantastic price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Great value and very easy to set up. I have used this company before and have always been very reliable and competitive in their rates. This was particularly useful as this was a ski holiday so the extras were reasonable too

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Adam, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony

inexpensive cover for what is needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

good value easy to set up. The only thing was there were no attachments to my confirmation email with my policy number/certificate and PDF, lucky my policy number was on email if i had needed to claim..

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carina, apologies you did not receive all the documents. If you email me at feedback@onlinetravelinsurance.com.au with your full name and policy number I can make sure you are sent everything. Regards, Tegan

3 of 50 pages

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

Which travel insurance (package) should we consider as 2 adult parents and one child 2 and a half years old. we are traveling to USA. 4+ weeks. I am just concern if my child needed to visit doctor,.. what is the best way to do so. Full Comprehensive with $0 claim don't care which company is cheapest i need the simplest and less hassle to deal with?

Johnny asked on Apr 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Johnny, thanks for your query. We do offer a comprehensive option but our smallest excess is $150. See more at the PDS here (page 8) to see what's covered and if this suits your needs: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Also, feel free to call our team at 1800 010 078 for more information.

Hi My mum is on warfarin - has been for over 10 years with no problems - would she be covered for a trip to europe for a cruise and couple of side stop overs

vh asked on Mar 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to get in contact with our call centre on 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 20 questions about Online Travel Insurance