Filter By:

Verified Purchase

Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

It was Very easy to set up. It was very good value. It took no time for the application to process. I would definitely recommend Online Travel Insurance to others.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the recommendation Supratik! Cheers, Tegan

Reassured while travelling

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I didnt make a claim but looked like the best value for money when compared with other travel insurance companies. As long as price keeps down I would definitely go through this company again

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Renee, thanks for the kind words on our value for money - wonderful to hear! Tegan

I alway take some insurance depends on policy & what's included at the best price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I didn't have to use the insurance so unable to tell if it was good but the information I received was good when I purchased thanks Lee Thompson

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Good to hear you were happy with the pre-departure info Lee. Regards, Tegan

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Insurance claim made

Warning don't get scam!! Promise everything deliver nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

When I bought this insurance online I have read all their PDS and policy and compare to others thought I was safe and cover till I make a claim after I got rob in Berlin!! It was a total nightmare dealing with this company acting as broker for Allianz!! Even though i had a police report which wasn't never enough and also useless cause every time I call to check my claim they will request more document after they will take their maximum time 2wks each time which went on for 2mths.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Dave, I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy with your claim experience. If your claim is not yet resolved and there's anything I can do to help, please email me with your full name and policy numbe... read more »

Exactly what my family required

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Great value insurance for a family of 4 where we didn't intend to do any adventure activities with young children. I would definitely book again for our next holiday just to have that leave of mind.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the review Katrina, hope you had an awesome family holiday! Tegan

Value for money for USA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

In comparison to other insurers this policy was value for money for Hawaii. Very easy to set up and clearly stating what is included and what is not included. I choose comprehensive as it covered all what I needed especially for USA

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anna, glad to hear you were happy with us! Hope you had a great trip to Hawaii! Cheers, Anthony.

Great insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Policy was good value. Insurance was easy to set up online.
Before i left you provuded me with a checklist which had all important numbers and procedures.
I love that you wished me a good trip and welcomed me back home.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tracey, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Substantial cover for a good price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Easy transaction with great cover and competitive pricing. Ticked all the boxes for us and we were able to travel with the confidence to know if anything went wrong we were covered.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Benjamin, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

AIRLIE BEACH

Private message

It was OK this time. But you still leave a bitter taste from last time when I had to make a claim

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Value is good
Yes because I set up the policy online.
Thank God after last June (& the super Strom in Sydney) I didn't have to deal with customer support

Great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Great value, easy to set up and pay, cannot comment on customer support as didn't use any.
Will consider using again on future trips away. Thanks for the cheap price

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Andrew, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Even though we didn't require a claim, I believe it's very important to have travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Very good value, no matter whether travelling domestic or international I believe travel insurance is very important. A few people on our cruise required medical care and some of those did not have insurance. Expensive for them

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Annette, thanks for the review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Travel Insurance - Churchill

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Policy was good value, though I did not contact anyone from customer support and did not need to use the policy. There was no need to contact, no claims, nil injuries.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Greg, thanks for your review, it's appreciated. Cheers, Anthony

4 of 50 pages

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

Which travel insurance (package) should we consider as 2 adult parents and one child 2 and a half years old. we are traveling to USA. 4+ weeks. I am just concern if my child needed to visit doctor,.. what is the best way to do so. Full Comprehensive with $0 claim don't care which company is cheapest i need the simplest and less hassle to deal with?

Johnny asked on Apr 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Johnny, thanks for your query. We do offer a comprehensive option but our smallest excess is $150. See more at the PDS here (page 8) to see what's covered and if this suits your needs: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Also, feel free to call our team at 1800 010 078 for more information.

Hi My mum is on warfarin - has been for over 10 years with no problems - would she be covered for a trip to europe for a cruise and couple of side stop overs

vh asked on Mar 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to get in contact with our call centre on 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 20 questions about Online Travel Insurance