Filter By:

Just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

A good value policy, easy to set up online, with good range of options for great peace of mind when I was travelling in the remote parts of Slovenia & the UK

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Cheers, Anthony.

good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

good value and easy to set up via internet. Very competitive with cover that was provided. Good to know you do not have to spend a fortune on insurance to get good cover

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anne, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Travel insurance for Thailand

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

The policy was easy to set up and take out the policy online.
The price was cheaper and more than competitive when compared to other providers. I would recommend them for any travel insurance but not having to make a claim I can only comment on taking out the policy and after event communications.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Amy, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Great value for money.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

They cater for all. From the budget traveller to family travellers.

Easy to set up a selected policy. Two or three minutes of your time to do so is well worth the effort.

One phone call to the service centre. And I had my policy emailed to me in under an hour.
Friendly helpful call centre staff.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Simon, glad to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Cheers, Anthony.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Premium was a really good price and included a lot , was really great value , would purchase through them again when I next travel overseas , thank you :-)

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tara - glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value. Regards, Anthony.

Great insurance - will definitely use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Excellent and easy to get a quote and organise. We have used other insurers but we will definitely use Online Travel Insurance again. Simple and easy even when I had a query about updating dates.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anissa, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

You need insurance when over sea

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

The policy it's self was good for what we needed the value it's self wasn't too bad for us it could always be cheaper we always buy insurance when traveling overseas. the insurance provider where quite good with there communication and support.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Susan, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Never travel without insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Excellent value for money gave me the peace of mind you need when travelling. Fuss free application. Simple to fill out application online. Have claimed once before on a different policy for my son and that was also resolved within days. Excellent service. Would definitely use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value! Cheers, Anthony.

Competitive pricing snd service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I felt the price was very competitive compared to others. The policy was easy to apply for. I didn't have any reason to contact customer service. I would use this service again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lisa, glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Very good value. Easy to set up. I found them rated highly by Choice Magazine. They seemed the best combination of service and value. Didn't have to make a claim.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Douglas, glad to hear that you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Hope you had a great trip. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

BE PREPARED TO WAIT AT CLAIM TIME!!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Be prepared to wait for your claim to be looked at, any time you call for an update the claims department will always refer you to "we have 10 days as per our policy to look at your claim". I sent through requested documents and the claims officer adds a extra 10 days to review bringing the claim process to 20 days.. very lengthy esp. to replace items like "reading glasses"

poor

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hello Jacob, thanks for your review. I'll pass it on to our team as we're always looking to improve our processes. If there are still outstanding matters to be addressed, please let me know. Regards, Anthony.

Hassle free great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Good value easy payment.I didnt have to make any claim. Hassle free with peace of mind that you are covered during your travel where there is a possibility of a lot that can go wrong that we you are covered .

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Giuseppe - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

4 of 54 pages

Do you have for age 79 insurance?

Khosrow Haidary Gazik asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Khosrow, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, we only cover up to age 74. Our other travel insurance brands, https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/ and http://www.worldcare.com.au/ do. Regards, Anthony

Hi Question- if my flight gets cancelled citing Operational Requirments, do you cover expenses such as food ect until you are rebooked on another flight? ( I know airline will usually cover accomodation )

Vanessa asked on Apr 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. There is some information regarding cancellations here: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf Regards, Anthony.

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

See all 22 questions about Online Travel Insurance