Filter By:

would use you again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

The policy was very affordable and easy to set up. However we did not have a claim, therefore i can't give an accurate review of your insurance. We are certain that it would have been ok if we had a claim. Thank you for your service! We will use you again in future.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Stef, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Easy online process

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The policy was easy to process online. Did not make a claim so unable to provide a review on how it would have gone if needed too. Did call customer support to make initial enquiries though was not able to accurately obtain clarification I was seeking in.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shameel, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The policy was excellent value and at such a good price! It was so easy to set up online, unlike some. I didn't have to make a claim, but I am sure if I did, it would have been a breeze.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Breanna, glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value for money! Cheers, Anthony

Cost effective travel insurance in the market

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was affordable and straight forward to purchase online.

Did not make a claim though (thankfully) so not sure how efficient their claims processing is.

Will most likely purchase again on my next travel; unless there's a new and better product out in the market.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - hope you had a great trip! Regards, Anthony.

Easy online process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was easy to process online with good interaction from emails. Did not make a claim so unsure how it would have gone if needed too. Very competitive with price. Would use again when travelling, loyalty discount would be a good option to consider.

Travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I was comforted in the knowledge of having travel insurance. I was also lucky not to have to make a claim. I am unable to say how the company was with dealing with a claim. The staff member that I dealt with at the time of taking out my policy was wonderful. So that I am grateful. I found the price of the policy very reasonable.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carmel, happy to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience, especially our customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Reasonable rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

My policy was very reasonable and competitive with other companies on the market and was very easy to set up. The communication I received was also very informative and factual.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rebecca, glad to hear you were happy with your experience with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Easy to organise - simple process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

No claim made, but policy super easy to set up with simple process.
The company offered very competitive prices compared to others we were looking at for our cruise and we will use again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kelly, glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Easy set up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

No claim made, but policy super easy to set up with very competitive prices. Policy taken out for 10 day holiday. Great peace of mind to have at a very reasonable cost.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi William - hope you had a great trip, and thanks for your review! Regards, Anthony.

Good peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Easy online set up
Good value policy
Satisfied
Good cover policy
Peace of mind on my travel
Reply quick
I like the welcome back greet
See you on my next trip!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ladilyn, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Policy was good value and being able to modify the excess was great as we made a claim. All claims were processed online and the process was smooth and with little delay. Overall great service and will be using this product again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shane - glad to hear you've been happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Always fast and easy travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Regular user of this Insurance. Never had any problems with the online processing system or confirmation of policy approval. When next we travel, we know who to come back to.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bernie, thanks for your review - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony

5 of 54 pages

Do you have for age 79 insurance?

Khosrow Haidary Gazik asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Khosrow, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, we only cover up to age 74. Our other travel insurance brands, https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/ and http://www.worldcare.com.au/ do. Regards, Anthony

Hi Question- if my flight gets cancelled citing Operational Requirments, do you cover expenses such as food ect until you are rebooked on another flight? ( I know airline will usually cover accomodation )

Vanessa asked on Apr 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. There is some information regarding cancellations here: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf Regards, Anthony.

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

See all 22 questions about Online Travel Insurance