Filter By:

Easy, competitive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2016

I did compare.com. Your rate was the best for value and inclusion. I used mobile phone and was easy to access. Had no issues or claims so there was no need for customer service.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Paula, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Well priced, easy to get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Was great price for comprehensive insurance, with comparable coverage to more expensive policies.
Easily to obtain online with no fuss online. Email came thru straight away with confirmation.
Nil issues.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Mathew, glad to hear you found our process easy to use and that you were happy with our policy! Cheers, Anthony

Surrey Hills

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Insurance claim made

Stay away - happy to take your money but no intent of paying out on claims

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

Policy seemed like good value initially but as soon as you try to make a claim they turn out to be just like every other insurance company, weaseling out of paying any way they can.
Now I wasn't making a big claim, all I was claiming for was loss of my new sunglasses, which despite my receipt clearly showing they were well above the excess amount they decided to devalue my claim to just below the excess amount so they could get out of paying or even part-paying for a replacement pair.
How a company treats a small issue is generally a good indicator of how they would treat larger ones, so in this case I'd hate to think how someone who loses thousands of dollars worth of property would go!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ben, I'm sorry to hear about this. Can you please email me your full name and policy number to feedback@onlinetravelinsurance.com.au and I'll have this investigated. Regards, Anthony.

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

Very easy to set up. All the information was easy to follow and understand. Made my holiday more enjoyable knowing i was fully insured. Great value for money. I would use this product again and would recommend to family and friends.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gregory, thanks for your review - thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Good value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

Easy to set it up, for the cover it provided it was excellent value for money. Good that you can change the amount of excess you choose to pay. Would use them again.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Darren, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Did what it needed to do

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

This was our second time with online insurance and we felt covered and prepared for our trip. It was very easy to set up and even to cover our adrenaline activities.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Patricia, thanks for your comment and that you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Not used but would use same company again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

Luckily I did not have to make a claim however I would use your company again based on cost against other companies prices. Very happy and a very easy site to use

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Vicki, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Great and Affordable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

Policy was Great Value and it covered everything that I needed for peace of mind whilst overseas.
Such great value and so easy to set up, will definitely use again - highly recommend.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Angela, thanks for recommending us, and hope you had a great trip overseas! Regards, Anthony.

Good price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2016

Good value and very good service, we had an online problem when setting up the policy, gave the office a ring and everything was sorted straight away, very happy. Have used you twice before and were happy the the price and service so will use you again next time.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Raymond, thanks for being a regular customer of Online Travel Insurance - glad to hear you found us good value for money and were happy with our service. Regards, Anthony.

No claim Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2016

It was easy to set up, even though I left it to the night before. I can't give a review on the claim process because i didn't make a claim but everything else was really efficient and well layed out.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Brandon, thanks for the comment, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Perfect and simple. Will definitely use it again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

Very quick and simple set up.
The policy was excellent value
Was completely satisfied with the customer service support.
I'm so glad we didn't have to make a claim. But I'm sure that everything will have been dealt with accordingly if we did.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Liz, thanks for the review - glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance - hope you had a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Ideal and Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

Definitely good value. Covered all the things that you would need to be covered for & have that peace of mind especially when your child travelling on own for the very first time. Definitely use again for any travel in the future.

Thank you!

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carissa, thanks for your review - glad to hear you were happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

5 of 45 pages

We are off to Fiji in May and in your terms and conditions cannot find anything to do with floods and cyclones; be it they happen before we depart or whilst we are there. Can you please clarify? Thanks Liz

Liz asked on Feb 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Liz - on page 36 of the PDS, http://www.worldcare.com.au/Images/ProductDisclosureStatement.pdf it says f] In addition, we will reimburse your Reasonable additional travel and accommodation expenses if a disruption to your Journey arises from the following reasons: • your scheduled or connecting transport is cancelled, delayed,
shortened or diverted because of a strike, riot, hijack, civil protest, weather or natural disaster. So this would cover the floods/cyclones aspect. However, you will be travelling outside of the cyclone season so this should not be an issue. Regards, Anthony.

If I were in Thailand and had an accident and was hospitalised would the claim be paid outright or would I have to pay and claim later. As this may be expensive this would be a real concern of mine. Also as you are online would we receive a copy of the policy to take with us? Kind regards Tracy

tracy asked on Jan 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Tracy, thanks for your comment. The policy will be emailed out to you if you make a purchase. In terms of the claim, the current PDS (https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf) says you would have to contact us as soon as possible regarding a hospital claim. But generally, the claim would be paid later. You can find out more by calling 1800 010 078. Regards, Anthony

Hi My sons are travelling to Philippines on 10 Dec. They are 18 and 13. Do I get one travel insurance for them as the 13y/o will be the dependent of my 18 y/o? Thanks

JYB asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi, please call our call centre on 1800 010 078 and they will have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony

See all 17 questions about Online Travel Insurance