Filter By:

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Good support over the phone i would use them again. Satisfied with the price & support given for pur insurance for a cruise. Easy to access the information required .

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Eugenia - thanks for your review about Online Travel Insurance, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony

Insurance claim made

great customer service,easy claims procedure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Best price insurance , Good value for money, had to make a claim for car hire excess, sent all the relevant paperwork, claim was settled quickly and efficiently no problems,good customer service, easy to contact.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Liz - glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Best value realistic travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Very good value, easy to do online, fully advised by insurer prior to going on holidays. I was confident that in the event I needed to make a claim that it would be an easy process.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ken, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony

Best ever online travel insurance you will ever get.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

The insurance policy my wife and I took out was exactly what we needed. It covered winter sports, excess car hire, Hospital care and much much more. Just what a mature married couple needed. The premiums for this policy were the best we could find on the Internet. I thoroughly recommend Online Travel Insurance to everybody. Very quick and easy to process.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Phillip, thanks for the shout out and for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

everyone should have travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

was good to have peace of mind knowing I was covered
was easy to set up
phone support were helpful with any queries I had
Id use them again on my next trip

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Debra - thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Easy to complete online. Didn't need to use it. Will use it again.....can't say much else. Would be interested to see if we had to use it and how we would go

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jacq, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

This is perfect can't live without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

The policy was great value for money. Very satisfied with the customer support. Very easy to set up. I was so happy with the travel insurance. We didn't have to make a claim.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lynda, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Never had to claim so can't comment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Easy to set up. Very cost effective however I have never had to claim, hard to really review without making a claim considering insurance companies main aim is to always get out of it

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gavin, thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Easy to Book

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Using this insurance option was cheaper than my private health insurance provider and it was easy to understand which policy to book. The price was reasonable for the compensation offered.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sacha, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Cheap price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

It was easy to locate price and what it covered and the excess and the final price and easy to understand no jargon and easy to apply and instant Coverage

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Anastasia, thanks for your comment, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

It was great & easy to get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I found this policy was very great value for what I got. The policy was super easy to set up, which is great cause I'm not a tech savvy at all. And I've been very happy with the providers customer service as documents were sent through straight away.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sammy, glad to hear you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Regards, Anthony.

Very good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Policy was easy to set up, I never needed to make a claim so can't say much except it was good value for money and great cover and that's why i chose it.

Comments
Online Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rhiannon, thanks for your feedback - glad to hear you found Online Travel Insurance good value! Regards, Anthony.

5 of 50 pages

We are traveling to France later in the year. If, due to security or terrorist concerns we cancelled out holiday, would we be covered? thanks

Mick asked on Apr 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, more here - https://www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance/terrorism-events Basically, if you require medical treatment yes, but does not cover other things related to that event, e.g. flights etc. You can also view the PDS here: https://travel.allianz.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS#_ga=1.77493206.217436955.1488233930

Which travel insurance (package) should we consider as 2 adult parents and one child 2 and a half years old. we are traveling to USA. 4+ weeks. I am just concern if my child needed to visit doctor,.. what is the best way to do so. Full Comprehensive with $0 claim don't care which company is cheapest i need the simplest and less hassle to deal with?

Johnny asked on Apr 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Johnny, thanks for your query. We do offer a comprehensive option but our smallest excess is $150. See more at the PDS here (page 8) to see what's covered and if this suits your needs: https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/file/pdf/OTI%20-%20Product%20Disclosure%20Statement.pdf. Also, feel free to call our team at 1800 010 078 for more information.

Hi My mum is on warfarin - has been for over 10 years with no problems - would she be covered for a trip to europe for a cruise and couple of side stop overs

vh asked on Mar 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to get in contact with our call centre on 1800 010 078 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 20 questions about Online Travel Insurance