Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Melbourne

• 26 helpful votes

The King of Juicers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2015

The Optimum 400 is a great invention. I make juice every morning for myself and my wife, and it's the best start to our day. I like how it separates the pulp, and I find it a breeze to clean with minimal water. Compared to our last juicer (centrifugal), this is heaven. We feel healthier, and our glowing complexions are living proof.

26 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Adelaide

Optimum 400

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2015

I absolutely love my juicer. Its become part of my family. I love making my juice everyday and I dont annoy anyone now as it is so quiet. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Melbourne

Private message

Great juicer excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2015

I bought my Froothie Optimum 400 a few months ago- loving it.
It's so fun and easy to use, I use it almost every day to make vegetable juice, wheatgrass juice, nut milks. Assembly and cleaning very easy.
For the price, it is exceptional value.
I am also very impressed with the customer service at Froothie. Their communication is very prompt and their support team is available 24-7!!

• 2 helpful votes

Quiet achiever!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2015

I've had centrifugal juicers before (all the big brands) and the noise used to bother my neighbours first thing in the morning! I was amazed to find how quiet this little machine is! But not to be deceived by it's 'quietness', as it works efficiently and effectively in getting the most nutrition out of your fruit 'n' veges! A good juicer, especially for this price range!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good juicer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2015

It is good, much better than any centrifugal juicers - I can definitely feel the difference in taste. Struggling with celery & kale stems. Easy to clean.

Great machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

We have had two other juicers before our Optimum 400. The first was decidedly unhealthy. Pulp collected where the sieve plates overlapped and was impossible to remove. The second was a slow juicer which was difficult to clean and the motor burnt out after a couple of months. We use our Optimum 400 every day. It works beautifully. Love the design innovations- good cleaning is simple, the handle is helpful, jug design smart, and the provision of replacement parts for the 2 rubber pieces which must wear out after a length of time was a simple but thoughtful gesture.

Private message

Juices Quietly and Efficiently.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

We have had our new juicer for a month now and it has already improved our quality of life.
I never used to juice early in the morning because the juicer was so noisy.
The froothie 'slow' juicer is not so much slow - as gentle - I have used it almost everyday.
It produces far more juice than our previous juicer and far less pulp.
It does require immediate cleaning, but I have had no difficulties - the brush under the running water works well. Totally satisfied. Thank-you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

love, love, love my juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

This juicer is outstanding - so easy to use that even my kids can use it. The bonus for me is not only is the family obtaining maximum nutrients from fruit and veg - its a blast to take apart, put together and clean! Highly recommend the Optimum 400!

adelaide

VERY PLEASED!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

I have had this juicer for nearly 2 weeks and am loving it!!! You can have thin juice or pulpy juice - whatever you feel like. Love it - easy to use, you don't have to peel the fruit/vegetables, nice and quiet, doesn't get clogged up, easy to clean, juices taste great!!!! Winner!!!

Way to go On the Go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

I purchased this juicer for my daughter who was eager to maximise her nutrition while becoming a full time student. It has proved to be easy to operate and clean, crunches up whatever she puts in and keeps her lifestyle healthy and as a mum I know she is getting all the vitamins and minerals she needs.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Super juicer, super juice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Love this juicer! We love the juice and the inhabitants in our worm farm love the pulp. Quiet, easy to use, easy to clean.

Beauty !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Wonderful juicer, nice and quiet. pulp comes out very dry so you get the most out of your produce. works great with soft/hard fruit and veges and even leafy greens. all round perfect juicer.

2 of 8 pages

I need spares on it. Where must I get it from?

willie asked on Feb 01, 2016

Answer this

Froothie should has it. If not, just email the support guys and ask.

Hello Willie,

Please contact our 24/7 Support and Warranty team at www.froothiesupport.com and they will be able to assist you with spare parts for your OIptimum 400 juicer.

Have a lovely day :)
Froothie Support Team

Seems like your optimum coldpress is similar to the Mod Coldpress? I can't decide which one to buy though as the Mod looks a bit better (IMHO, lol) prices similar I think, what's different about the optimum?

Jules asked on Jan 26, 2016

Hi Sorry if this has been asked, I want a pulp free juicer, i have a blender and as I use it primarily for vegetables its hard to drink. Which will give me a proper juice (not smoothie) 400 or 500? Or both? Thanks

NEWJUICY asked on Nov 18, 2015

Answer this

Hello Newjuicy! Both the Optimum 400 and 500 will give you a great result when juicing!

The advantage of the Optimum 500 is a dual action auger which will provide finer juicer :-)

Hope this helps!