Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

love, love, love my juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

This juicer is outstanding - so easy to use that even my kids can use it. The bonus for me is not only is the family obtaining maximum nutrients from fruit and veg - its a blast to take apart, put together and clean! Highly recommend the Optimum 400!

adelaide

VERY PLEASED!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

I have had this juicer for nearly 2 weeks and am loving it!!! You can have thin juice or pulpy juice - whatever you feel like. Love it - easy to use, you don't have to peel the fruit/vegetables, nice and quiet, doesn't get clogged up, easy to clean, juices taste great!!!! Winner!!!

Way to go On the Go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

I purchased this juicer for my daughter who was eager to maximise her nutrition while becoming a full time student. It has proved to be easy to operate and clean, crunches up whatever she puts in and keeps her lifestyle healthy and as a mum I know she is getting all the vitamins and minerals she needs.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Super juicer, super juice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Love this juicer! We love the juice and the inhabitants in our worm farm love the pulp. Quiet, easy to use, easy to clean.

Beauty !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Wonderful juicer, nice and quiet. pulp comes out very dry so you get the most out of your produce. works great with soft/hard fruit and veges and even leafy greens. all round perfect juicer.

Love the grind!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Best value for money imo. Juices everything I throw in. Haven't had need to use the reverse button yet. Whisper quiet, which is great for those who don't want to wake the kids! Small footprint on your bench as well. Only small niggle is spinach tends to wrap around the grinding ball every now and then but this is common with masticating juicers. Get one-you won't be disappointed.

Wurtulla Queensland 4575

Love my new Optimum 400 slow juicer can't imagine life without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Simple to use, makes great juice with ease.
My family look forward to their daily juce each morning
Washing up is a breeze compared to other juicers I have used
Would definately recommend this product.
Service from Froothie was excellent a great company to deal wlith

Really happy with it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

The Optimum 400 has been a great addition to our healthy lifestyle change. It's easy to use, simple to clean, and provides brilliant juice with super dry pulp (that can then be used for cooking or perfect for the worm farm). We no longer have fruit and veg that rot in the fridge. Everything gets juiced!

Private message

Why did I wait so long to get this juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2015

I was lucky enough to go the Golden Door health retreat, Hunter Valley in January 2014. The nutritionist suggested the Optimum juicer, our juices we had every day were amazing. I came home and still used my big clunky juicer, not the same most of the juice stayed in the pulp. I started 2015 in a much better way after purchasing my Optimum 400 online . Amazing juice, quiet machine, easy to clean. Today I made Apple and Parsley juice with lunch, yum ! My husband has also loved all the juices.

Awesome little unit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

Can't believe how easy it is to use and the quality of the juice is unsurpassed. Very quick and easy to clean, love this thing to bits, what an awesome machine

Sydney

Amazing juicer!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I've been using it almost everyday for the past month, and this juicer is wonderful. The pulp is nice and dry which means it's getting most of the juiced out, and it works in green veggies quite well. Just be sure to chop it up into small pieces. it's also easy to clean within a few minutes.

Private message

Best value for my perfect juice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I spent a lot of time researching cold pressed juicers before I settled on the OPTIMUM 400. My research certainly paid off - it is the BEST value juicer on the market and makes amazing juice out of ANY fruit or vegetable. Quiet, easy to clean, very little wastage and very dry pulp. I couldn't have wanted anything more - and at a fraction of the price of other leading brands. I have now talked three others into buying an OPTIMUM 400 and they love theirs too!

3 of 8 pages

I need spares on it. Where must I get it from?

willie asked on Feb 01, 2016

Answer this

Froothie should has it. If not, just email the support guys and ask.

Hello Willie,

Please contact our 24/7 Support and Warranty team at www.froothiesupport.com and they will be able to assist you with spare parts for your OIptimum 400 juicer.

Have a lovely day :)
Froothie Support Team

Hi Sorry if this has been asked, I want a pulp free juicer, i have a blender and as I use it primarily for vegetables its hard to drink. Which will give me a proper juice (not smoothie) 400 or 500? Or both? Thanks

NEWJUICY asked on Nov 18, 2015

Answer this

Hello Newjuicy! Both the Optimum 400 and 500 will give you a great result when juicing!

The advantage of the Optimum 500 is a dual action auger which will provide finer juicer :-)

Hope this helps!
Froothie Support

Where can I buy the Optimum 400?

Fiona Forsyth asked on Oct 09, 2015

I bought mine online.

Hello Fiona,

Thank you for your query.

You can place an order for the Optimum 400 here: www.froothieinternational.com
Simply choose the country you are based in and the website will redirect you to the relevant website where you can place your order.

If you have any further queries you can contact our 24/7 Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com

Kind Regards