Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Love the grind!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Best value for money imo. Juices everything I throw in. Haven't had need to use the reverse button yet. Whisper quiet, which is great for those who don't want to wake the kids! Small footprint on your bench as well. Only small niggle is spinach tends to wrap around the grinding ball every now and then but this is common with masticating juicers. Get one-you won't be disappointed.

Wurtulla Queensland 4575

Love my new Optimum 400 slow juicer can't imagine life without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

Simple to use, makes great juice with ease.
My family look forward to their daily juce each morning
Washing up is a breeze compared to other juicers I have used
Would definately recommend this product.
Service from Froothie was excellent a great company to deal wlith

Really happy with it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

The Optimum 400 has been a great addition to our healthy lifestyle change. It's easy to use, simple to clean, and provides brilliant juice with super dry pulp (that can then be used for cooking or perfect for the worm farm). We no longer have fruit and veg that rot in the fridge. Everything gets juiced!

Private message

Why did I wait so long to get this juicer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2015

I was lucky enough to go the Golden Door health retreat, Hunter Valley in January 2014. The nutritionist suggested the Optimum juicer, our juices we had every day were amazing. I came home and still used my big clunky juicer, not the same most of the juice stayed in the pulp. I started 2015 in a much better way after purchasing my Optimum 400 online . Amazing juice, quiet machine, easy to clean. Today I made Apple and Parsley juice with lunch, yum ! My husband has also loved all the juices.

Awesome little unit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

Can't believe how easy it is to use and the quality of the juice is unsurpassed. Very quick and easy to clean, love this thing to bits, what an awesome machine

Sydney

Amazing juicer!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I've been using it almost everyday for the past month, and this juicer is wonderful. The pulp is nice and dry which means it's getting most of the juiced out, and it works in green veggies quite well. Just be sure to chop it up into small pieces. it's also easy to clean within a few minutes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best value for my perfect juice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I spent a lot of time researching cold pressed juicers before I settled on the OPTIMUM 400. My research certainly paid off - it is the BEST value juicer on the market and makes amazing juice out of ANY fruit or vegetable. Quiet, easy to clean, very little wastage and very dry pulp. I couldn't have wanted anything more - and at a fraction of the price of other leading brands. I have now talked three others into buying an OPTIMUM 400 and they love theirs too!

Purchased at: Froothie

Luv my juicer. Luv my juice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I use my juicer every day
It really is the best
I'd encourage people to buy one
And put it to the test.
It's easy to put together
Even easier to clean
So try this awesome product
And you'll soon see what I mean.

Brilliant juicer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

This is so much better at juicing than my old centrifugal juicer. Cut up fibrous veges like celery and ginger in small pieces and feed through, alternating with carrot sticks works well. I keep the lid on the juice catcher for a while so the juices mix, before letting it out into the jug. Very easy to clean. Keep it on the bench as it doesn't take too much space.

Such a good quality juicer! Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

Seriously love this juicer! The size, the colour, ease of use and the yummy fresh cold pressed juice that comes out of it! Very little pulp and no froth in juice (unless using some leafy greens) It's quiet and easy enough to clean. I had a quick hassle free delivery. Happy customer :)

Purchased at: Froothie

Optimum Juice for Little Effort.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

Had this juicer for 8months now still going strong. It's so quiet. Great amount of juice, very dry pulp the animals or compost love if I don't use It. So easy to clean. Does clog occasionally if I use fibrous veggies like ginger, but easy to rectify and keep going! Wouldn't be without it.

So Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

This juices just about anything and is easy to use and clean. Because the juice is cold pressed a Sunday juice run of several varieties lasts most of the week.

3 of 8 pages

I need spares on it. Where must I get it from?

willie asked on Feb 01, 2016

Answer this

Froothie should has it. If not, just email the support guys and ask.

Hello Willie,

Please contact our 24/7 Support and Warranty team at www.froothiesupport.com and they will be able to assist you with spare parts for your OIptimum 400 juicer.

Have a lovely day :)
Froothie Support Team

Seems like your optimum coldpress is similar to the Mod Coldpress? I can't decide which one to buy though as the Mod looks a bit better (IMHO, lol) prices similar I think, what's different about the optimum?

Jules asked on Jan 26, 2016

Hi Sorry if this has been asked, I want a pulp free juicer, i have a blender and as I use it primarily for vegetables its hard to drink. Which will give me a proper juice (not smoothie) 400 or 500? Or both? Thanks

NEWJUICY asked on Nov 18, 2015

Answer this

Hello Newjuicy! Both the Optimum 400 and 500 will give you a great result when juicing!

The advantage of the Optimum 500 is a dual action auger which will provide finer juicer :-)

Hope this helps!