Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Muswellbrook

I love mine to pieces!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2016

I have had this for quite a few months now. Not once have I been disappointed with it. I find excuses to use it. Powerful machine, well built, looks great on my counter top. I hope it will last a long time. My neighbour is now wanting this same blender and she will be lucky to purchase it in May, as they are offering lifetime warranty this month only. Mine has 5 year warranty and I couldn't afford the extra $110 for 10 year warranty which makes me sad, but hope I won't need that, as the blender is designed to last. If you are still thinking about making the purchase, please pull the trigger! You won't regret it.

Canberra

• 1 question
  • 3 answers

Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2016

I did a lot of research before I purchased this machine and I have to say it has paid off! I am very happy with the performance and the results. It took me about 2 weeks to really work it out and use it well. I am on a veggie juice diet where I have juices for breakfast and lunch and this is the best machine so far I have used. There is one issue where the poker stick thingy has split, but hopefully I can get that replaced quickly.

Melbourne

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase

By far the best all rounder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I'm very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2016

I've had my Optimum for a couple of months and I'm more and more impressed each time I use it. I use it for a whole range of things, including nut milk, nut butter, lots of smoothies, cashew cheese, ground nuts and flour. It always does a great job, everything comes out smooth and even in texture. It's fast and efficient and it even does most of the jobs I used to do in my food processor. The self cleaning actually works really well, too!

Melbourne

Using it everyday.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2016

Since it arrived our house, it's working for us everyday. Blend everything smoothly, quite impressive with ice crush.
Would be great if it comes with a 1 person size cup or jug, the 2L jug is bit too big if I just want to make one smoothies for myself. White one looks nice, but the plastic panel looks bit cheap. Timer setting very piratical.

Brisbane

Fantastic Blender!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

This vortex blender is fantastic! Easy to clean, chops, blends, purees perfectly. Recently I mistakenly purchased teff seeds rather than flour - no problem with my Optimum 9200A as I just tipped them in the jug and a few seconds later, I had flour! I make my own nut meals, flours and the best thing - instant, healthy ice cream! Great customer service and at half the price of a Vitamix - it is fabulous value for money as well. My family and I use this blender every day and find it easy to use & clean, and, it looks great on the bench so it never goes away!

All in one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

Love my new blender, i had my doubts about a blender being able to do nut flour... but it has no problem doing them. It does everything! I use it every day.

Verified Purchase

I use it for everything!

- cleans itself.
- chops up veggies for soups and sauces & chops up fruit for bircher muesli.
- makes excellent textured smoothies in under 10 seconds.
- makes nut milks, nut butters and creams, and the tamper enables a thick consistency because more liqud doesn't have to be added to make the contents mix.
- Simple/nice looking and thus stays up on the bench.
- It is quieter than my old, less powerful blender.

Verified Purchase

More thank just a smoothie maker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2016

I originally bought this blender as I make a lot of smoothies and wanted to upgrade my personal blender. I have found so many more uses for it and it seems to get used on a daily basis. It's great for making hummus, pesto and quick pasta sauces that require zero chopping. I also use it to make homemade coconut/almond milk without any of the added ingredients in store bought brands. I chose the 9200A over the 9400 because I loved the timer function - I switch it on and walk away. So quick, powerful and simple. Very easy to clean. I love this product.

Completely happy with my Froothie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2016

Completely happy with my Froothie 9200. I like having the set times which means I can walk away and leave the machine. I found an imperfection in the the base of my container when it first arrived and the company sent me replacement straight away. Fantastic service. The end product is always so smooth and finely blended, so much better than the Magic Bullet that my friend has. I recommend the Froothie to all my friends.

Lost 6kg in 14 days of Froothies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2016

The most delicious way to have a nutritious raw food diet. Adding a few ice cubes turn any fruit or vege into an amazingly smooth slushy. Now breakfasts are fast and easy even on the run. My Optimum 9200A proudly sits on my bench and is a source of topic when friends pop by. Love it!

Best ever blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2016

This blender is amazing, I wake up every morning and am able to make my smoothie in under 30 seconds in this machine. It blends everything up super fast and smooth. We have also made different kind of marinades and sauces in it. Very versatile and easy to use. Doesn't take up much space on my counter top. Easy to clean.

1 of 21 pages

Please can you tell me the main differences between the 8200 and 9200 models. Thank you. Sonya

Sonya asked on May 01, 2016

Answer this

Hello Sonya and thank you for your query.

The Optimum 9200A (2nd Gen) is a higher quality appliance to the Optimum 8200. Below is a summary of the differences:

- The Optimum 9200A (2nd Gen) has a faster and more powerful motor. This leads to quicker blending and better consistency for thick contents
- The longer blades of the 9200A (2nd Gen) also allows it to chop, grind and slice more effectively
- The 9200A (2nd Gen)’s bearings have more seals and better quality ball bearings, leading to increased longevity and the ability to be used commercially with no issues

The 8200 is a great affordable blender, easily outperforming the likes of NutriBullet, Breville and Sunbeam

For further queries you can contact our 24/7 Warranty and Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com

Kind Regards :)

What is the main difference between the 8200 and the 9200 model?

michelle asked on Apr 22, 2016

I recently purchased an optimum 9400 and am dis appointed when making my bliss balls . Mixture because jammed are out the blades constantly. Main ingredients are nuts, dates,apricots,coconut oil. Mixture is quite dry. What am I doing wrong?

SueBiggins asked on Apr 22, 2016

Answer this

Hi Sue, I'm having similar issues. My mixtures are certainly not dry but my 9400 does not appear to be able to take the load for bliss ball mixtures. Even very soft mixtures. Not sure if this is a fault or not. Seems to make everything else well. Hot soups, smoothies, oat and seed flours etc.

See all 38 questions about Optimum 9200A