Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2013

Optimum 9400

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Wouldn't go without my blender, whips through frozen fruit and ice with ease, makes the smoothest smoothies, blends all veggies effortlessly, it doesn't like dates though, had trouble trying to munch them up, so a few at a time is ideal.
I've had mine for about 3.5 years, very reliable and easy to use and clean!
Would highly reccomend this product!

Carnegie

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2016

What a beauty!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Love this machine. Use it at least once a week, producing great blended soups and silky smooth smoothies. Optional power settings are fantastic. Would love a smaller jug for blending smaller quantities as it is difficult to extract every last drop of liquid, Scrooge that I am! Couldn't be happier with it.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2017

The Pride and Joy of my kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Having done my research and seeing the products available amongst "Super Blenders" I decided on the Optimum 9200A and have been absolutely thrilled with its performance and the results of the "creations" I have tried thus far.
The quality of the machine is evident, and the power (watts etc), is what one would hope for and expect from a "Super Blender". This was an investment for me, and definitely worth it.
There are a few things in life I enjoy including a nice coffee from a proper coffee machine, a well- made cast-iron and enamel Casserole dish, and this "Super Blender" is certainly one of my "Pride and Joys" which I keep on my kitchen bench and enjoy using every day!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Best blender I've ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Love this blender. Does everything it says it does. If I feel like some ice cream I just put my frozen bananas in and it whips me up some ice cream in seconds. I'm also loving the hot soups straight out of the blender. Couldn't be happier with this product.

Sydney

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2015

A solid blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

This blender was worth the money. It blends down vegetables to such a fine quality that the kids don't know they have kale or baby spinach in their "hulk banana milkshake". Ours is used on an almost daily basis, and we have had it for about 8months. We recently have had a problem with the base of the jug, which the company responded to quickly, sending out a replacement blade and tool to repair it. Very happy with the product and service. Only loses one star for the plastic of the jug. Despite being strong plastic, it has discoloured and the surface has scratched over time. It does get a lot of use though, and we have bought a replacement jug for it, which I am also glad we had the option to do; one for shakes, and one for sauces.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2017

worth every cent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Originally ordered the 8200 which turned out to be nil stock, so I upgraded to the 9200A. After my old faithful Kambrook it was like landing on a new planet. Only had it for a few days yet, but so far I cannot speak highly enough of it. Made a fruit icecream today and it was to die for, thank you Froothie

Croydon, Vic

• 9 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Give it a try

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2016

I wasn't too sure about the blender so I took the opportunity to try it with the 30 day money back guarantee. I must say it is a very powerful blender and can do so many things. Their online support is very responsive and helpful too. However, it wasn't suitable for us due to personal reasons and we returned it within 30 days. The return process was straightforward and easy, at no extra cost. 5 stars to Froothie and the blender!

Muswellbrook

• 3 answers

I love mine to pieces!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2016

I have had this for quite a few months now. Not once have I been disappointed with it. I find excuses to use it. Powerful machine, well built, looks great on my counter top. I hope it will last a long time. My neighbour is now wanting this same blender and she will be lucky to purchase it in May, as they are offering lifetime warranty this month only. Mine has 5 year warranty and I couldn't afford the extra $110 for 10 year warranty which makes me sad, but hope I won't need that, as the blender is designed to last. If you are still thinking about making the purchase, please pull the trigger! You won't regret it.

Canberra

• 3 answers

Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2016

I did a lot of research before I purchased this machine and I have to say it has paid off! I am very happy with the performance and the results. It took me about 2 weeks to really work it out and use it well. I am on a veggie juice diet where I have juices for breakfast and lunch and this is the best machine so far I have used. There is one issue where the poker stick thingy has split, but hopefully I can get that replaced quickly.

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

By far the best all rounder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

I'm very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2016

I've had my Optimum for a couple of months and I'm more and more impressed each time I use it. I use it for a whole range of things, including nut milk, nut butter, lots of smoothies, cashew cheese, ground nuts and flour. It always does a great job, everything comes out smooth and even in texture. It's fast and efficient and it even does most of the jobs I used to do in my food processor. The self cleaning actually works really well, too!

1 of 22 pages

Looking to replace my Nutri Ninja which came with a food processor bowl and dough hook for making batters. I will be looking to performs tasks like making smoothies, milling grains into flours, and mixing batters like cake/cookies/pancake/bread. I am not too concerned about the ability to make good smoothies and flours, but can the Optimum 9200A do an efficient job when it comes to incorporating batters?

Trini2DiWorld asked on Sep 13, 2016

Answer this

I am a hobby cake decorator and I would suggest not to use this blender for cake batters. U could use to mix the wet ingredients with a mixer (hand or stand) but not a vortex blender like this, as it will easily over, mix your ingredients in seconds, which will affect the end result of your bakes. Never mix the dry ingredients into wet at this speed. Your cake with be ruined. I learned this from a professional cake decorator. Always fold in your dry ingredients with a spatula gently. I would suggest you invest in a stand mixer like kenwood chef or a kitchen aid. You will never look back if you are into baking. Makes life so much easier. I hope that helps.

The Optimum 9200A can absolutely perform all of the functions you have mentioned.

Here is a great clip to demonstrate what the 9200A 2nd Generation can make

All of our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee where you can purchase the product and use it in your own home. If you are unhappy for any reason with the appliance in the first 30 days it can be returned (at Froothies Cost) and you would be given a full refund.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com

Have a lovely day

which one is better - 9400 or 9200A?

citra asked on Sep 02, 2016

Hello Citra,

Both the 9200A 2nd Generation and the 9400 vortex blenders are commercial grade high speed blenders and can be used domestically or commercially in cafes/restaurants.

The Optimum 9400 is identical to the Optimum 9200A, manufactured using the same high-quality durable parts. The main difference is functionality: dial (9400) vs. buttons (9200). The benefits of the dial are more control, and the benefit of the buttons is the automatic timer function which is great for smoothies and juices on the go.

The 9200A model is slightly faster in terms of blade speed and power than the 9400 model.
Both models are perfect for making smoothies, juices, nut butters, hot soups, ice creams, salsas, dips

Have a lovely day

Hi, I own a blendtec for 11 yrs and I went through 4 jars but the motor is still good. I am thinking getting a Vitamix as I've been hearing good things about them. This leads me here as Foothie are comparable to Vitamix and currently promoting lifetime warranty. Can somebody explain to me what's lifetime warranty really means without posting a link to a pdf? I've look at the pdf, it said 12 months socket and blade, that means only the motor is covered for the life? but jars/blade is 1 yr? And what's all these about power from solar is not cover, and wear and tear is not cover? I don't get it, how's wear and tear not covered if it's under the warranty period. So it's really only part of the product are cover under "lifetime" warranty? I know blendtec covers full a to z withouth question ask for their 8 yrs.

Kevin asked on Aug 07, 2016

Hello Kevin,
The Lifetime warranty is a promotion that we are currently running on our US website www.froothie.com for deliveries only in the USA. The usual time period for the domestic warranty is 5 years. During the promotion the 5-year warranty is extended to a lifetime warranty. This means that the warranty terms covered in the 5-year warranty remain the same, however they do not expire after 5 years. Warranty covers, such as the bearings which are covered for 12 months as per our terms and conditions, will not change with this promotion.

Wear and tear is any cosmetic damage that would not affect the performance of the blender and it is limited to the jug.

To take advantage of this promotion, please select “Domestic Lifetime” when you place your order online, as this will not require you to pay any additional amount

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com and we will be happy to assist you further. :)

Have a great day!