Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Croydon, Vic

• 1 question
  • 9 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Give it a try

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2016

I wasn't too sure about the blender so I took the opportunity to try it with the 30 day money back guarantee. I must say it is a very powerful blender and can do so many things. Their online support is very responsive and helpful too. However, it wasn't suitable for us due to personal reasons and we returned it within 30 days. The return process was straightforward and easy, at no extra cost. 5 stars to Froothie and the blender!

Muswellbrook

• 3 answers

I love mine to pieces!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2016

I have had this for quite a few months now. Not once have I been disappointed with it. I find excuses to use it. Powerful machine, well built, looks great on my counter top. I hope it will last a long time. My neighbour is now wanting this same blender and she will be lucky to purchase it in May, as they are offering lifetime warranty this month only. Mine has 5 year warranty and I couldn't afford the extra $110 for 10 year warranty which makes me sad, but hope I won't need that, as the blender is designed to last. If you are still thinking about making the purchase, please pull the trigger! You won't regret it.

Canberra

• 1 question
  • 3 answers

Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2016

I did a lot of research before I purchased this machine and I have to say it has paid off! I am very happy with the performance and the results. It took me about 2 weeks to really work it out and use it well. I am on a veggie juice diet where I have juices for breakfast and lunch and this is the best machine so far I have used. There is one issue where the poker stick thingy has split, but hopefully I can get that replaced quickly.

Melbourne

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase

By far the best all rounder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I'm very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2016

I've had my Optimum for a couple of months and I'm more and more impressed each time I use it. I use it for a whole range of things, including nut milk, nut butter, lots of smoothies, cashew cheese, ground nuts and flour. It always does a great job, everything comes out smooth and even in texture. It's fast and efficient and it even does most of the jobs I used to do in my food processor. The self cleaning actually works really well, too!

Using it everyday.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2016

Since it arrived our house, it's working for us everyday. Blend everything smoothly, quite impressive with ice crush.
Would be great if it comes with a 1 person size cup or jug, the 2L jug is bit too big if I just want to make one smoothies for myself. White one looks nice, but the plastic panel looks bit cheap. Timer setting very piratical.

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Fantastic Blender!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

This vortex blender is fantastic! Easy to clean, chops, blends, purees perfectly. Recently I mistakenly purchased teff seeds rather than flour - no problem with my Optimum 9200A as I just tipped them in the jug and a few seconds later, I had flour! I make my own nut meals, flours and the best thing - instant, healthy ice cream! Great customer service and at half the price of a Vitamix - it is fabulous value for money as well. My family and I use this blender every day and find it easy to use & clean, and, it looks great on the bench so it never goes away!

All in one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

Love my new blender, i had my doubts about a blender being able to do nut flour... but it has no problem doing them. It does everything! I use it every day.

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase

I use it for everything!

- cleans itself.
- chops up veggies for soups and sauces & chops up fruit for bircher muesli.
- makes excellent textured smoothies in under 10 seconds.
- makes nut milks, nut butters and creams, and the tamper enables a thick consistency because more liqud doesn't have to be added to make the contents mix.
- Simple/nice looking and thus stays up on the bench.
- It is quieter than my old, less powerful blender.

Verified Purchase

More thank just a smoothie maker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2016

I originally bought this blender as I make a lot of smoothies and wanted to upgrade my personal blender. I have found so many more uses for it and it seems to get used on a daily basis. It's great for making hummus, pesto and quick pasta sauces that require zero chopping. I also use it to make homemade coconut/almond milk without any of the added ingredients in store bought brands. I chose the 9200A over the 9400 because I loved the timer function - I switch it on and walk away. So quick, powerful and simple. Very easy to clean. I love this product.

Completely happy with my Froothie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2016

Completely happy with my Froothie 9200. I like having the set times which means I can walk away and leave the machine. I found an imperfection in the the base of my container when it first arrived and the company sent me replacement straight away. Fantastic service. The end product is always so smooth and finely blended, so much better than the Magic Bullet that my friend has. I recommend the Froothie to all my friends.

Lost 6kg in 14 days of Froothies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2016

The most delicious way to have a nutritious raw food diet. Adding a few ice cubes turn any fruit or vege into an amazingly smooth slushy. Now breakfasts are fast and easy even on the run. My Optimum 9200A proudly sits on my bench and is a source of topic when friends pop by. Love it!

1 of 21 pages

Looking to replace my Nutri Ninja which came with a food processor bowl and dough hook for making batters. I will be looking to performs tasks like making smoothies, milling grains into flours, and mixing batters like cake/cookies/pancake/bread. I am not too concerned about the ability to make good smoothies and flours, but can the Optimum 9200A do an efficient job when it comes to incorporating batters?

Trini2DiWorld asked on Sep 13, 2016

Answer this

I am a hobby cake decorator and I would suggest not to use this blender for cake batters. U could use to mix the wet ingredients with a mixer (hand or stand) but not a vortex blender like this, as it will easily over, mix your ingredients in seconds, which will affect the end result of your bakes. Never mix the dry ingredients into wet at this speed. Your cake with be ruined. I learned this from a professional cake decorator. Always fold in your dry ingredients with a spatula gently. I would suggest you invest in a stand mixer like kenwood chef or a kitchen aid. You will never look back if you are into baking. Makes life so much easier. I hope that helps.

The Optimum 9200A can absolutely perform all of the functions you have mentioned.

Here is a great clip to demonstrate what the 9200A 2nd Generation can make

All of our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee where you can purchase the product and use it in your own home. If you are unhappy for any reason with the appliance in the first 30 days it can be returned (at Froothies Cost) and you would be given a full refund.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com

Have a lovely day

which one is better - 9400 or 9200A?

citra asked on Sep 02, 2016

Hello Citra,

Both the 9200A 2nd Generation and the 9400 vortex blenders are commercial grade high speed blenders and can be used domestically or commercially in cafes/restaurants.

The Optimum 9400 is identical to the Optimum 9200A, manufactured using the same high-quality durable parts. The main difference is functionality: dial (9400) vs. buttons (9200). The benefits of the dial are more control, and the benefit of the buttons is the automatic timer function which is great for smoothies and juices on the go.

The 9200A model is slightly faster in terms of blade speed and power than the 9400 model.
Both models are perfect for making smoothies, juices, nut butters, hot soups, ice creams, salsas, dips

Have a lovely day

Hi, I own a blendtec for 11 yrs and I went through 4 jars but the motor is still good. I am thinking getting a Vitamix as I've been hearing good things about them. This leads me here as Foothie are comparable to Vitamix and currently promoting lifetime warranty. Can somebody explain to me what's lifetime warranty really means without posting a link to a pdf? I've look at the pdf, it said 12 months socket and blade, that means only the motor is covered for the life? but jars/blade is 1 yr? And what's all these about power from solar is not cover, and wear and tear is not cover? I don't get it, how's wear and tear not covered if it's under the warranty period. So it's really only part of the product are cover under "lifetime" warranty? I know blendtec covers full a to z withouth question ask for their 8 yrs.

Kevin asked on Aug 07, 2016

Hello Kevin,
The Lifetime warranty is a promotion that we are currently running on our US website www.froothie.com for deliveries only in the USA. The usual time period for the domestic warranty is 5 years. During the promotion the 5-year warranty is extended to a lifetime warranty. This means that the warranty terms covered in the 5-year warranty remain the same, however they do not expire after 5 years. Warranty covers, such as the bearings which are covered for 12 months as per our terms and conditions, will not change with this promotion.

Wear and tear is any cosmetic damage that would not affect the performance of the blender and it is limited to the jug.

To take advantage of this promotion, please select “Domestic Lifetime” when you place your order online, as this will not require you to pay any additional amount

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com and we will be happy to assist you further. :)

Have a great day!