Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2014

Has been great until the bearings started rusting

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Looks like I'm not alone in this department and it is an inherent problem with the design of the jug and the bearing assembly since others are reporting same issues with rust.
I've been very happy with the blender until I started seeing fine rust powder form everytime I use the blender.
It turns out the bearing at the bottom of the jug is rusted and now I'm being told that warranty on the bearing is only 12 months. This is an obvious design flaw. Kitchen appliance is bound to come in contact with water at some point and I find it very odd th
at the bearing rusts so easily especially since I mostly clean my jug by running the blender with warm water and detergent.
I don't know why on my invoice, they call their warranty "5 year full warranty" when there are exclusions.
This is misleading to say the least.
I've been offered the replacement bearing for 39.95, but if there's an inherent flaw with the design, it is bound to rust again.

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hello djc926, I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Optimum 9400. The warranty for the bearings is currently 5 years which also includes all parts of the blender. While some companies ... read more »

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2014

3 years of Happines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Happiness is when you have a kitchen gadget that works like a dream.. I love this blender, had it for 2 years now and every night and morning we have smoothy or a milkshake and never a drama.. i can crush nuts, make batter for pancakes, etc. highly recommended.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Faulty product 9400 blender

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I purchased the 9400 blender and within a year I've had two fractured jugs (2 litre). While mechanically it is powerful unfortunately I can't say the same for the jugs.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hello Isabel, I am very sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with your Optimum 9400 jugs, an unusual fault which we take very seriously under our warranty and high quality control stand... read more »

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Can't live without it !!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I purchase my Optimum 9400 just over a year ago .... it is fantastic. I use it every morning to make my green smoothie and it does a wonderful job of blending everything so well. I also purchased the single serve jug in September last year which I find is terrific for making healthy little chocolate snacks .... I can blend a small amount with ease.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2014

What A Beast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I purchased my Optimum 9400 late 2014. It has been nothing short of amazing. I use it 6 out of 7 days every week. No matter what food I throw in it, the Optimum 9400 brings it to the exact consistency I need it to be. With the speed control knob, I can leave things as course / chunky or fine / smooth as I please. I have nothing but praise for this blender. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Brisbane

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2016

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I bought the Optimum 9400 blender because I couldn't trust the Vitamix due to the black speck teflon particles it releases. I use my Optimum blender every single day, sometimes 4-5 times a day, since we are on a raw fruitarian diet. So I make lots of sauces, dips, creams, smoothies, ice creams and even juices (by straining the fiber out). The only drawback I've found that sometimes the blender struggles a bit with thicker sauces and frequently shuts off (the safety switch gets activated) when making ice cream, but otherwise it makes excellent ice cream.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My Optimum 9400 Blender has become the most used appliance in my kitchen. It has replaced my Ice Cream Maker and my Food Processor.
It liquidizes smoothies, makes amazing nut meals, ice cream, sauces, batter -
It is robust and super powerful, VERY easy to clean and looks great.
Initially I was going to get on the Nutri Bullet train but came across the Froothie site and I was sold.
I have since purchased other Optimum products and they are all as good as each other.
I will always check to see if there is an Optimum version of any appliance I want too buy in the future.

Purchased at: Froothie

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2014

I just LOVE this blender

Blenders, I've had a few
but the 9400 is really worth a mention.
It does what I need it to do
and even more without exception
I 've had it since 2014
and it's gone beyond the call of duty
I love it and would buy another
this one's a BEAUTY!
PS:
when I saw it in action I knew I would love it
so I bought two - one for my daughter.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2015

Great all-round blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I've been using the Optimum 9400 for almost two years now and throughout that time its been fantastic, blending things quickly and smoothly with almost daily use. The tamper tool is also great for making dips and banana ice-cream. Recently I began having trouble with the base of the unit, and thus far Froothie have been great in replying to my enquiry quickly and ensuring the problem is solved.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I've had my Froothie Optimum 9400 now for over 2 years and I'm just as happy with it as when it first arrived. It is used on a daily basis to make my morning smoothies and hasn't missed a beat. The engaging drive mechanism is positive and strong unlike some of the "pod" type blenders that friends have had. The motor is powerful and easily cuts through and blends hard fruits and pulverises ice with no problem. I would highly recommend this Froothie unit to anybody looking for a really great blender that is robust and powerful.

Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Use this once or twice every day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Often use vegetables like kale and silverbeet which I found harder to juice and it is always perfect. Then use it for banana oat pancakes done in seconds. Cauliflower rice again no problems. Easy to clean makes some noise but is quick. Ever since I bought it can't get enough.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Just Brilliant!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I look at my 9400 as a beautiful piece of German precision engineering , I know it's not made in Germany. Has not missed a beat in the two years I have had the machine. Initially I bought the machine to make healthy smoothies, that soon gave way to not so healthy, milk , but beautiful

1 of 58 pages

Hi I have an optimum 9400 which I bought direct from anthena I have had it just over a year and one of the rubber feet has come off and I have lost it can u tell me how I get another one please ? Kind regards Debra welton Email [email removed]

Deb asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Deb,
Please contact our 24/7 support team at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to assist you with this.
Have a great day :)

I only use my Optimum 9400 to make smoothies and a raw food cake occasionally which I always have trouble with as the ingredients always get stuck around the blades and they free spin. Today I was making the Almond date cake again and the blender just stopped. I read about the reset button but mine doesn't go in it just kind of presses and nothing happens. The blender still won't work. Help!

Mmath asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hello, can I make fish cakes using the Optimum 9400 blender? Or is the blender mainly for making smoothies and soups? Basically, I need a new food processor. Cheers, Daniela

Daniela asked on Jun 06, 2017

Answer this

Hello Daniela,

Thank you for your enquiry. You can certainly prepare the mix for the fish cakes using the Optimum 9400. It also has a pulse function which is ideal if you don't want a smooth consistency.

If you have any further questions, you can contact us at support@froothie.com.au.

We hope this helps :)