Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2014

3 years of Happines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Happiness is when you have a kitchen gadget that works like a dream.. I love this blender, had it for 2 years now and every night and morning we have smoothy or a milkshake and never a drama.. i can crush nuts, make batter for pancakes, etc. highly recommended.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Faulty product 9400 blender

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I purchased the 9400 blender and within a year I've had two fractured jugs (2 litre). While mechanically it is powerful unfortunately I can't say the same for the jugs.

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hello Isabel, I am very sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with your Optimum 9400 jugs, an unusual fault which we take very seriously under our warranty and high quality control stand... read more »

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Can't live without it !!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I purchase my Optimum 9400 just over a year ago .... it is fantastic. I use it every morning to make my green smoothie and it does a wonderful job of blending everything so well. I also purchased the single serve jug in September last year which I find is terrific for making healthy little chocolate snacks .... I can blend a small amount with ease.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2014

What A Beast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I purchased my Optimum 9400 late 2014. It has been nothing short of amazing. I use it 6 out of 7 days every week. No matter what food I throw in it, the Optimum 9400 brings it to the exact consistency I need it to be. With the speed control knob, I can leave things as course / chunky or fine / smooth as I please. I have nothing but praise for this blender. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Brisbane

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2016

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I bought the Optimum 9400 blender because I couldn't trust the Vitamix due to the black speck teflon particles it releases. I use my Optimum blender every single day, sometimes 4-5 times a day, since we are on a raw fruitarian diet. So I make lots of sauces, dips, creams, smoothies, ice creams and even juices (by straining the fiber out). The only drawback I've found that sometimes the blender struggles a bit with thicker sauces and frequently shuts off (the safety switch gets activated) when making ice cream, but otherwise it makes excellent ice cream.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My Optimum 9400 Blender has become the most used appliance in my kitchen. It has replaced my Ice Cream Maker and my Food Processor.
It liquidizes smoothies, makes amazing nut meals, ice cream, sauces, batter -
It is robust and super powerful, VERY easy to clean and looks great.
Initially I was going to get on the Nutri Bullet train but came across the Froothie site and I was sold.
I have since purchased other Optimum products and they are all as good as each other.
I will always check to see if there is an Optimum version of any appliance I want too buy in the future.

Purchased at: Froothie

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2014

I just LOVE this blender

Blenders, I've had a few
but the 9400 is really worth a mention.
It does what I need it to do
and even more without exception
I 've had it since 2014
and it's gone beyond the call of duty
I love it and would buy another
this one's a BEAUTY!
PS:
when I saw it in action I knew I would love it
so I bought two - one for my daughter.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2015

Great all-round blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I've been using the Optimum 9400 for almost two years now and throughout that time its been fantastic, blending things quickly and smoothly with almost daily use. The tamper tool is also great for making dips and banana ice-cream. Recently I began having trouble with the base of the unit, and thus far Froothie have been great in replying to my enquiry quickly and ensuring the problem is solved.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I've had my Froothie Optimum 9400 now for over 2 years and I'm just as happy with it as when it first arrived. It is used on a daily basis to make my morning smoothies and hasn't missed a beat. The engaging drive mechanism is positive and strong unlike some of the "pod" type blenders that friends have had. The motor is powerful and easily cuts through and blends hard fruits and pulverises ice with no problem. I would highly recommend this Froothie unit to anybody looking for a really great blender that is robust and powerful.

Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Use this once or twice every day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Often use vegetables like kale and silverbeet which I found harder to juice and it is always perfect. Then use it for banana oat pancakes done in seconds. Cauliflower rice again no problems. Easy to clean makes some noise but is quick. Ever since I bought it can't get enough.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Just Brilliant!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I look at my 9400 as a beautiful piece of German precision engineering , I know it's not made in Germany. Has not missed a beat in the two years I have had the machine. Initially I bought the machine to make healthy smoothies, that soon gave way to not so healthy, milk , but beautiful

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Use it just about every day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

I am very happy with my purchase almost a year ago now. Have had no problems. I would one day like to buy the smaller jug that goes with it, as often I'm only making small quantities.
I made this purchase using the PayPal laybuy option which was fantastic to work with my budget. Highly recommend.

Purchased at: Froothie

1 of 58 pages

What is the total weight of the blender?

Toh asked on May 15, 2017

Answer this

you need to call their customer service. its probably double the weight of regular blender.. this is a commercial blender and very stable for any food preparation and juices.

Hello,
Thank you for your message. I can confirm that the Optimum 9400 weighs 6.7kgs. You can also find that information on the Specifications tab of the blender:

We hope this helps :)

Hello, confused about what product to buy. Have been using the nutri bullet however when I try blending frozen banana. It overheats all the time or will crush bottom ingredients and not top. I want something strong enough to dice and chop dry ingredients like bread (to make breadcrumbs) and assortment of fruit, vegies and nuts for cakes etc. Also smoothies with frozen fruit. Please help. Thanks

Bellie asked on May 10, 2017

Answer this

I make milkshake everynight for hubby with banana.. and crush almonds as well.. make breadcrumbs .. crush coconut meat make fresh coconut milk.. i make almond milk as well.. with Optimum 9400 all these jobs are too easy.. i even minced beef when i run out of mince meat for spaghetti.. make vegetable juice using spinach broccoli .. but with carrots I dice them first. fruit juices are easy.. the motor is really heavy duty.. only downside is take care of the rubber foot stains my white bench so I lost all fours when we moved to another house. but nothing changed, works perfectly even without the rubber foot. Buy It, you will never use your bullet or cheap blender again.. hope this helps..

Hello, thank you for your message and interest in our products and a big thank you to Corina for your great feedback :)

Any of our Vortex blenders can easily chop any ingredients, blend frozen fruits and much much more. The Optimum 9400 is certainly a great option. We have also introduced a mini jug that can be bought separately. We have also recently launched the G2.1 and the G2.3. The former comes with a standard 10 year warranty and the latter with a lifetime warranty on the motor and an additional mini jug as standard - both of them will enable you to make your favourite recipes. You can of course contact our customer service team directly if you wish to have further information.

We hope this helps :)

I have the Optimum 9400 and use this every day. yesterday I went to use it as normal and the on/off switch was very slow to start up (like there were thick ingredients preventing the spinning) and then got speed up when I used the speed button - there was only liquid in the blender. Today nothing starts up and no life at all!? Any suggestions please

S Hawke asked on Apr 24, 2017

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your blender. Can you confirm that the overload protection fault switch which you will find on the motor base has not been triggered? This can happen to protect the motor against overload damage. If this is not the case, can you please open a support ticket using the following link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and our technical team will contact you directly to assist you further.

See all 86 questions about Optimum 9400