Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

• 2 questions

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2014

3 years of Happines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Happiness is when you have a kitchen gadget that works like a dream.. I love this blender, had it for 2 years now and every night and morning we have smoothy or a milkshake and never a drama.. i can crush nuts, make batter for pancakes, etc. highly recommended.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Faulty product 9400 blender

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I purchased the 9400 blender and within a year I've had two fractured jugs (2 litre). While mechanically it is powerful unfortunately I can't say the same for the jugs.

Comments
Optimum Blender Official

Hello Isabel, I am very sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with your Optimum 9400 jugs, an unusual fault which we take very seriously under our warranty and high quality control stand... read more »

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Can't live without it !!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I purchase my Optimum 9400 just over a year ago .... it is fantastic. I use it every morning to make my green smoothie and it does a wonderful job of blending everything so well. I also purchased the single serve jug in September last year which I find is terrific for making healthy little chocolate snacks .... I can blend a small amount with ease.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2014

What A Beast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I purchased my Optimum 9400 late 2014. It has been nothing short of amazing. I use it 6 out of 7 days every week. No matter what food I throw in it, the Optimum 9400 brings it to the exact consistency I need it to be. With the speed control knob, I can leave things as course / chunky or fine / smooth as I please. I have nothing but praise for this blender. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Brisbane

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2016

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I bought the Optimum 9400 blender because I couldn't trust the Vitamix due to the black speck teflon particles it releases. I use my Optimum blender every single day, sometimes 4-5 times a day, since we are on a raw fruitarian diet. So I make lots of sauces, dips, creams, smoothies, ice creams and even juices (by straining the fiber out). The only drawback I've found that sometimes the blender struggles a bit with thicker sauces and frequently shuts off (the safety switch gets activated) when making ice cream, but otherwise it makes excellent ice cream.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My Optimum 9400 Blender has become the most used appliance in my kitchen. It has replaced my Ice Cream Maker and my Food Processor.
It liquidizes smoothies, makes amazing nut meals, ice cream, sauces, batter -
It is robust and super powerful, VERY easy to clean and looks great.
Initially I was going to get on the Nutri Bullet train but came across the Froothie site and I was sold.
I have since purchased other Optimum products and they are all as good as each other.
I will always check to see if there is an Optimum version of any appliance I want too buy in the future.

Purchased at: Froothie

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2014

I just LOVE this blender

Blenders, I've had a few
but the 9400 is really worth a mention.
It does what I need it to do
and even more without exception
I 've had it since 2014
and it's gone beyond the call of duty
I love it and would buy another
this one's a BEAUTY!
PS:
when I saw it in action I knew I would love it
so I bought two - one for my daughter.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2015

Great all-round blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I've been using the Optimum 9400 for almost two years now and throughout that time its been fantastic, blending things quickly and smoothly with almost daily use. The tamper tool is also great for making dips and banana ice-cream. Recently I began having trouble with the base of the unit, and thus far Froothie have been great in replying to my enquiry quickly and ensuring the problem is solved.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Froothie Optimum 9400 Blender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I've had my Froothie Optimum 9400 now for over 2 years and I'm just as happy with it as when it first arrived. It is used on a daily basis to make my morning smoothies and hasn't missed a beat. The engaging drive mechanism is positive and strong unlike some of the "pod" type blenders that friends have had. The motor is powerful and easily cuts through and blends hard fruits and pulverises ice with no problem. I would highly recommend this Froothie unit to anybody looking for a really great blender that is robust and powerful.

Date Purchased: Aug 2014

Use this once or twice every day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Often use vegetables like kale and silverbeet which I found harder to juice and it is always perfect. Then use it for banana oat pancakes done in seconds. Cauliflower rice again no problems. Easy to clean makes some noise but is quick. Ever since I bought it can't get enough.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Just Brilliant!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I look at my 9400 as a beautiful piece of German precision engineering , I know it's not made in Germany. Has not missed a beat in the two years I have had the machine. Initially I bought the machine to make healthy smoothies, that soon gave way to not so healthy, milk , but beautiful

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Use it just about every day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

I am very happy with my purchase almost a year ago now. Have had no problems. I would one day like to buy the smaller jug that goes with it, as often I'm only making small quantities.
I made this purchase using the PayPal laybuy option which was fantastic to work with my budget. Highly recommend.

Purchased at: Froothie

1 of 58 pages

I have the Optimum 9400 and use this every day. yesterday I went to use it as normal and the on/off switch was very slow to start up (like there were thick ingredients preventing the spinning) and then got speed up when I used the speed button - there was only liquid in the blender. Today nothing starts up and no life at all!? Any suggestions please

S Hawke asked on Apr 24, 2017

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your blender. Can you confirm that the overload protection fault switch which you will find on the motor base has not been triggered? This can happen to protect the motor against overload damage. If this is not the case, can you please open a support ticket using the following link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and our technical team will contact you directly to assist you further.

We hope this helps :)

Hi there I just tried blending frozen banana (broken into chunks) and frozen berries in my Optimum 9400 (assisting with the tamper tool) and after a minute or two it suddenly cut-out. I've been using my Optimum 9400 for over a year now and have never had a problem. Has the motor over-heated? Will it reset on its own? Please help! Jo

Joey asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hello Jo, thank you for your message. It is possible that the blender started overheating and consequently the overload protection switch that is located on the motor base was triggered - it is a safety mechanism to protect the motor against overload damage. By pressing the switch back in, the blender should start working again :)
However, please contact our support team directly at support@froothie.com.au if you need further assistance.
We hope this helps :)

I am torn between the G2.1 and the Optimum 9400. First, it is the difference between touch panel Vs dial knob (9400) Can you advise? And one specific question: The video clips show how to increase speed. But since there is one speed button (no +/-), how to decrease with the same button?

Dave asked on Mar 20, 2017

Answer this

All our blenders are high quality powerful Vortex blenders that will enable you to make any recipes you like. It is principally a matter of personal preference which blender you opt for. The Optimum 9400 has a manual dial that you turn to control the speed from 1 to 10 whereas the Optimum G2.1 has electronic buttons as well as pre-set functions. You can of course also use the manual mode on the G2.1 by pressing the speed button - the same button both increase or decrease the speed manually.
The Optimum 9400 has 2238 watts vs 2835 watts for the Optimum G2.1.

We hope this helps but please contact us at support@froothie.com.au if you have any further questions :)

See all 84 questions about Optimum 9400