Review rating:

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I am so glad that I brought this product as it is so easy to use. Not is it only the healthier way to go, it cooks & re-heats perfectly, saves a lot of time & is super easy to clean. I use to cringe when my son wanted something put in the oven or home made chips but now I'm quite happy to let him have it.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 2 answers
Private message

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

I am so pleased that I choose the Optimum HealthyFry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

It is fabulous, I look forward to using it every day. As well as being so much healthier, the food
tastes so much better, moist and full of flavour. I also feel confident in purchasing an Optimum
Brand as I have an Optimum Blender which I have been very happy with. All I need now is an
Optimum Cold Press Juicer, maybe one day.

Best Present I Have Bought Myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

I am completely satisfied with the Optimum Healthyfry. I use mine almost every day. It is very easy to clean and store. Bonus is that we now have much healthier meals. Because cooking time is less than a conventional oven, it is a great saving on power costs. Just love it!!

Eleebana

Private message

Perfect results every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Having owned a conventional deep fryer previously, this Air Fryer by Optimum is fantastic. The unit makes minimum noise, no oily smell when cooking , very easy to clean, no stale/used oil to dispose of. In addition the unit can be adjusted for time and temperature during the cooking process resulting in perfect results for a novice cook like me. In comparison to my old conventional deep fryer the Optimum Healthyfry leaves it for dead in every way.

Do these send out heat like an oven and heat up the room

mutma44 asked on Mar 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi, no it doesn't heat up the room.

No, they don't send out any heat.
That's the beauty of them

Thank you both April and Beverley for your helpful answers.
@Muttma44, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at support@froothie.com.au if you have any further questions on the product. They will gladly assist you :)

I have one of these but has no manual or instructions , anybody able to help please?

Molly asked on Mar 16, 2017

Answer this

I can photocopy my manual and send you a copy if that will help Molly.

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact our support team on support@froothie.com.au so that they can arrange for a copy to be sent to you immediately :)

Product Details