Right not Here

• 64 helpful votes
Private message

Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2015

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

A happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2014

I am very happy with the service so far and the communication with the vendor is clear. To date, the products which I ordered arrived exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Also, the packaging is good. Prices too, are competitive to other online websites selling the same products. Overall, I had a good experience ordering from ozcosmetics.com.

+ Compeitive prices and extensive range of products.

- Delivery time was a bit longer than expected, it took me a month before my products finally arrived.

Fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2013

I've been purchasing from Oz cosmetics for a while and I am quite happy with the products and service. I very much appreciate the reliability and speed of your delivery times, i'd just like you to increase your product range. Some times I can not find my favourite products in your store and i have to order them from another store. Overall a very nice service. Thanks!

So easy and very pleasing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2013

I always have trouble finding my favourite shampoo - Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 - and having just moved to a new city I couldn't bear the thought of starting the hunt once again. But just a quick websearch was all it took to find OZ Cosmetics and after a very easy and straightforward order process my shampoo is on its way to me!

+ Quick, good desriptions, clear and concise and my shampoo was in stock (and cheap!).