• 22 helpful votes
Private message

Was wary, but proved me wrong.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2012

I was a bit skeptical because of all the 100% positive reviews, and after a week of waiting I thought I'd been had - but it was the fault of AusPost, which kept it in their mail room for a week! I bought some Dermalogica products, it was well packaged and 100% genuine - and the shipping was super fast - and free which was a massive bonus, will definitely shop here again - just a shame they don't have ModelCo product I wanted!

+ Fast service, free shipping, cheaper than anywhere else!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Very Reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2012

I recently purchased the Chubby Stick from their site and was immediately notified that the shade I ordered was out of stock. I chose a different shade and it was delivered to me within a few days. It came perfectly packaged in a box full of foam and was in perfect condition! Very happy and look forward to purchasing a lot more from this site.

+ Found it cheaper than other sites. Fast Delivery. Great packaging so product is in perfect condition.

- Suggestion: the site needs a 'sort by' function to make browsing a little easier.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2016

Product ordered arrived promptly and tracking information provided. No delivery charge a real bonus. I will use this site again. I thought I was getting 250ml, but received 500mls! Wonderful value.

Great Service & Presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Ordered the Azzaro Coffret gift pack for a great price. It arrived promptly and very nicely wrapped in Chrissy Paper and classy presented. The size of the bottles where surprisingly larger than I was expecting.
Thank you.

Singapore

Verified Purchase

Simple & Easy, Fast Delivery.. Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

Ordered on 26th November 2015 and receive good on 30th November 2015 . From place of origin (HK) to Singapore. The package is nicely packed and wrapped nicely with wrapping paper. And it comes with a free gifts. Maybe due to Xmas season. It's wrapped with Xmas wrapping paper.

Fail in delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

Used this for over 9 years and will keep using it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I've been buying from Oz Cosmetics for over 2 years now and I find the price very competitive and always lowest, and if I find cheaper elsewhere, they give a refund on the extra I paid. Fast delivery and product well packed. Thanks for the wonderful shopping experience and wide product varieties.

Private message

Product recieved expired over a year ago.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.
Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.
Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

- Products expired over a year ago

Chanel items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2013

Back for my 2nd lot of Chanel items. I have been purchasing Chanel from the Chanel store for the last 15yrs and was amazed to find this site with such great prices. Not only do i save on my items but i also get to purchase more for my money now. After using Chanel for most of my life i know whats real and whats not. These are definitely genuine Chanel products. Very happy

+ Genuine items and fast postage

- Nothing, but would be great if you offered a points system or voucher for returning customers

• 1 answer

My new La Mer Counter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2013

I was getting really disappointed with the service and the ridiculous $$$$ for Creme La Mer at David Jones so I was happy to find this site. I can now buy my Creme La Mer and save around $50. Don't need to worry about rude sales ladies anymore, or being looked at like I shouldn't be walking up to the La Mer counter cause I'm a boy. Love the free shipping and it arrives really fast!

+ Great price, genuine product, no dramas

• 3 helpful votes

Really excellent value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2013

This is a great site. I went to Myer in Sydney to buy Guerlain Meteorites and they were $115, so I decided to shop around. This site has them for $55, so less than half the price of Myer. The shipping was quick and also free. Really top value and they also have a great range of brands. Have just made a second order for Kerastase shampoo, which is cheaper than I can find it anywhere else. This site is a GODSEND for Australian beauty nerds, because prices are really inflated in this country. LOVE.

+ Fantastic value, quick and free shipping, great brands.

• 2 helpful votes

Questionable Quality of Products

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2013

I've been buying American Crew haircare products from salons for a number of years. A little over a year ago, however, I stumbled across OzCosmetics and decided to give them a try. When the 1L shampoo I ordered arrived, it seemed to me to be genuine. A direct comparison to the salon-bought product showed that OzCosmetics' product displayed the same appearance, consistency, viscosity, scent, foaming action and after-wash feel. Naturally, I was most pleased with my purchase, having paid 1/3 the salon price for what seemed to be the same product, not to mention the fact my order had arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fast forward to the present, and my bulk batch of American Crew shampoo ran out, so naturally I turned to OzCosmetics for a re-supply. I ordered the same shampoo, in the same 1L quantity, and again the shampoo arrived quickly and packed securely. Unfortunately, the shampoo itself is not up to scratch, though - it has a different, more gelatinous consistency, smells different, foams differently and leaves my hair feeling stiff, dry and brittle and my scalp feeling itchy. I can only conclude that the batch I received is either genuine product but an inferior formulation, or counterfeit.

I've yet to contact OzCosmetics about this, but I honestly don't have the time to package up the bottle, take it to a post office and send it back to their Hong Kong warehouse. I used to enjoy buying from OzCosmetics and I frequently recommended them to friends and family, but now I'll have to go back to paying salon prices for my shampoo, to ensure my peace-of-mind and keep my hair and scalp happy.

+ Fast Delivery

- Inferior shampoo formulation or counterfeit product

1 of 11 pages