Such a wonderful website!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2012

Can I just say...love it!! I bought Estee Lauder cleanser and moisterizer from OZ Cosmetics. Very happy with the products I received and the low price I paid. I am also impressed with the fast delivery - I placed an order on Sunday and goods arrived 4 days later. Will definitely recommend it to a friend!

+ Great product, low price

Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2012

This is not my first order with them. I am satisfied with their service and delivery. The parcel has always been well packed. Delivery is reliable. The order was delivered fast within the specified delivery time frame and it was gift wrapped. Checkout process is also easy enough, like that I didn't have to register and login.

+ great service, products

- can only search by brand and keywords

I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2012

Super fast shipping, great quality and awesome Price :))
The shipping took only 6 days to Perth include weekend.
Honestly the service are better than what I expect. Wrapping were excellent too.
The Lancôme skin care product are the same as in Myers and David Jones.
I'm order more for my mum and sister now.

+ Great price, fast shipping, excellent product.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fast delivery and low price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2012

I received my first order with oz cosmetics yesterday. It came beautifully gift wrapped. The website says the delivery is 5 to 10 business days. It arrived in 1 week. So it's within the period.
It would be better if they stock more Clinique mascaras. Overall I am happy with shopping with them. Recommend.

+ low price, fast delivery, gift wrapping, customer service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment

Fantastic saving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2012

Great saving on retail price of Christian Dior Addict Lip Gloss. Very fast service, well packed and very informative about order delivery. This will be my first port of call for cosmetics from now on, in fact I'm looking at ordering for my daughters as well. Check out easy, a great way to shop.

+ Reliability and ease of service.

Super Service - Super Savings- Love OZ Cosmetics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2012

Always very happy with their products and fantastic service. My items arrived today - very well packed as usual. Their prices are really excellent. Can't speak highly enough of this company. Keep up the good work and thank you so much, once again. Never cease to impress !!! Will be ordering again soon.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2012

This is the first time I have used Oz Cosmetics online, and I will certainly return. I had been searching for a particular hairbrush for some time and had been unable to find it. As soon as I went to Oz Cosmetics online I found the one I wanted and they delivered it to me in six working days.

+ the availability of stock and their efficient service.

Newcastle

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fantastic, great service, excellent quality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2012

Hi, thanks so much for my Priori products. They are fantastic and arrived within a few days of ordering. Will definitely be ordering some more from you. They are identical to the ones I bought at my local shops but they cost me less than half the price I'd paid for them, one of the items was 1/3 of the price! I'm ecstatic with the service and quality of the products. Thanks so much.

+ Fast delivery, inexpensive (huge saving on Australian RRP), super easy transaction, product exactly the same as the ones I purchased from my beautician!

Love it, really nice to shower with :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2012

This soap that I have bought from you is really really nice, not only does it smell nice it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.
like what my title says up above dot dot dot I love it I love to shower with it.
From now on I will use this everyday :)

Product as advertised on site. First time I have used Oz Cosmetics & am extremely satisfied.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2012

Thanks for my Joico products. Great products and I am extremely happy with your very fast delivery. Will recommend to family and friends. I have been buying these products from my hairdresser and purchased them from Oz Cosmetics for half the price. Will be purchasing more of the same. Thank you.

+ Inexpensive and fast delivery.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2012

The Guinot cream I bought is fantastic. I really appreciated being kept informed of the progress of my order. It arrived very promptly. The price was very competitive and I will certainly order more products and spread the word amongst my friends that your online shopping website is one they should use. Thank you

+ good quality cream at a good price

Melbourne

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2012

Oz Cosmetics processed my order and dispatched it very quickly. It came sooner than Oz Cosmetics estimated. The price of the product was very cheap compared to other sites. The product I purchased was DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel. Unfortunately I wasn't happy with the product itself, but that is not OZ Cosmetics fault. I will be a regular customer with prompt service and good value prices Oz Cosmetics have shown.

+ reliable service