Verified Purchase

The worst page to buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Last February 15th I decide to buy some products, until today I GOT NOTHING !
It's incredible how they already charge me the cost of the products one month ago.
The mail you get is wait 7 or 15 days to get you products, maybe is mean wait 7 or 15 month ....

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!! I want my money back

OZ Cosmetics Order Details (#26156816)

Verified Purchase

Expired product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I don't know why seller sell me one cream that is expired terrible and it will hurt the skin.

I have received the package from hk, why you send the expired product, the sk-ii nourishing cream.

Perfumes are fake! Beware!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

I ordered the Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume online and while it was received within a week, it was a completely fake version! Buyers beware that this site is selling products which are NOT genuine!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fail in delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Product recieved expired over a year ago.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.
Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.
Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

- Products expired over a year ago

damage item

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2015

i would give a good rating but when i open my package it was damage.i ordered a powder foundation and the powder was a little damage. i think they could have wrap it better.

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Am disgusted at wasteful packaging

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

The product arrived packed with lots of styrofoam and an unnecessary wrapping around it of non-recyclable silver paper. I am appalled at the lack of consideration of environmental sustainability, and will avoid using this firm again for that reason, unless I get an indication that they have changed their ways.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Questionable Quality of Products

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2013

I've been buying American Crew haircare products from salons for a number of years. A little over a year ago, however, I stumbled across OzCosmetics and decided to give them a try. When the 1L shampoo I ordered arrived, it seemed to me to be genuine. A direct comparison to the salon-bought product showed that OzCosmetics' product displayed the same appearance, consistency, viscosity, scent, foaming action and after-wash feel. Naturally, I was most pleased with my purchase, having paid 1/3 the salon price for what seemed to be the same product, not to mention the fact my order had arrived quickly and packaged well.

Fast forward to the present, and my bulk batch of American Crew shampoo ran out, so naturally I turned to OzCosmetics for a re-supply. I ordered the same shampoo, in the same 1L quantity, and again the shampoo arrived quickly and packed securely. Unfortunately, the shampoo itself is not up to scratch, though - it has a different, more gelatinous consistency, smells different, foams differently and leaves my hair feeling stiff, dry and brittle and my scalp feeling itchy. I can only conclude that the batch I received is either genuine product but an inferior formulation, or counterfeit.

I've yet to contact OzCosmetics about this, but I honestly don't have the time to package up the bottle, take it to a post office and send it back to their Hong Kong warehouse. I used to enjoy buying from OzCosmetics and I frequently recommended them to friends and family, but now I'll have to go back to paying salon prices for my shampoo, to ensure my peace-of-mind and keep my hair and scalp happy.

+ Fast Delivery

- Inferior shampoo formulation or counterfeit product

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good but could have more competitive prices

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2013

I find the shipping time was reasonable but not super fast and the products authentic but prices may be cheaper elsewhere.The website is easy to browse. You have a good range of all products. I found the same products at sasa.com cheaper so bought some from there! I like the free shipping however.

+ Good range of what I want- SK II

- Could be cheaper

Attractive pricing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2012

First time buyer so cannot give a real opinion of purchase but your prices are very attractive and being an Australian online website helps, so when I received my first purchase from you and happy with the goods I will continue to make purchases and tell my friends. Look forward to my order. Thanks for your service.

+ Inexpensive

Right not Here

• 8 comments
  • 22 answers
  • 64 helpful votes

Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2015

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

A happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2014

I am very happy with the service so far and the communication with the vendor is clear. To date, the products which I ordered arrived exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Also, the packaging is good. Prices too, are competitive to other online websites selling the same products. Overall, I had a good experience ordering from ozcosmetics.com.

+ Compeitive prices and extensive range of products.

- Delivery time was a bit longer than expected, it took me a month before my products finally arrived.

1 of 11 pages