• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Service & Presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Ordered the Azzaro Coffret gift pack for a great price. It arrived promptly and very nicely wrapped in Chrissy Paper and classy presented. The size of the bottles where surprisingly larger than I was expecting.
Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Couldn't be more happy with the service, product packaging and speedy delivery and it was just what I ordered. I'll definitely be ordering from Oz Cosmetics again!

Verified Purchase

Great product with purchase Cosmedix sunscreen again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2015

Order came on time, happy with purchase. Price was cheaper than other websites
very happy with product as recommended by plastic surgeon.
Order was very well packed with a ribbon outside box very impressive.
Thank you OZ Cosmetics!

sunshine coast

• 1 comment
Private message

This company is spot on for excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2015

Thank you OZ cosmetics . I am really happy with my order. I couldn't find this perfume, after the shop Perfume Connection closed down on the Sunshine coast Qld. My parcel arrived when expected and in perfect condition. I would happily recommend your business to anyone looking for hard to get quality perfumes. Also received a free gift of hand cream.Bonus!!

Hervey Bay

Very Handy for Me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2015

Because of where I live, I often find it difficult to buy specific name brand items. Buying from you is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to obtain the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream that my daughter-in-law loves. She will be a happy girl this Christmas thanks to OZ Cosmetics!

No Complaints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2015

Would find it very hard to complain about purchase, well packed, speedy delivery, exactly what i ordered at competitive price, also contained a free gift of hand cream, plus could not find the perfume in any of my local stores.
Very well satisfied customer Thank-you

Singapore

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Simple & Easy, Fast Delivery.. Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

Ordered on 26th November 2015 and receive good on 30th November 2015 . From place of origin (HK) to Singapore. The package is nicely packed and wrapped nicely with wrapping paper. And it comes with a free gifts. Maybe due to Xmas season. It's wrapped with Xmas wrapping paper.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very easy to buy from this website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

Thank you for selling Royal Desire perfume, my daughter loves it, we find it hard to find at a decent price.

Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2015

My parcel arrived in good time & was extremely well wrapped.
Would definitely shop with OZ COSMETICS again if they have what I want at the right price.
Thank you again!

Nice site for shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2015

It takes about 11 days (from the delivery date) for me to receive the product. Yet it just woth the waiting. The package is great. The price is competitive. And if u ever got any question u will be amazed at the speed of their response. It would be great if OZ can offer more items!

Great website!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2015

Thank you for selling Lanza in Australia. I've been using Lanza for few years now and I'm so glad that I could find in Australia as well. Could you please include in your product list the healing keratin oil? I could not find it in your website. Now I'm looking forward to receive my Lanza products by post. Well done for your great website!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2015

An easy accessible website where you can order the product you desire with ease and the delivery with required signature is quick with the product well packaged..

2 of 11 pages