I love this site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

I love this site. I get absolutely all my beauty items here. The prices are the best around, there are no shipping fees, the orders arrive very quickly, their packages are always wrapped up nicely with ribbon and at Christmas time they have even been wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper, and I have never once I had to contact them about any problem with my order. I can honestly say this is the best online shipping site I have ever used.

Fast delivery with beautiful wrapping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2015

The eyelash conditioner I bought for my wife a week ago arrived in 4 days with beautiful wrapping. Thank you guys for the excellent product and service. Will shop again with this company.

damage item

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2015

i would give a good rating but when i open my package it was damage.i ordered a powder foundation and the powder was a little damage. i think they could have wrap it better.

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Verified Purchase

Best price & quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2015

Price was the best I could find anywhere, I saved $10 a tube compared to buying locally. Web site good & delivery in 7 days. All good

Invalid tracking number for Aust Post

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2015

Went to Aust Post web site and found tracking number given was "Invalid tracking number"
Order number was 10221865
Thought you might be interested as it may be a glitch in someones system.

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Am disgusted at wasteful packaging

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

The product arrived packed with lots of styrofoam and an unnecessary wrapping around it of non-recyclable silver paper. I am appalled at the lack of consideration of environmental sustainability, and will avoid using this firm again for that reason, unless I get an indication that they have changed their ways.

Right not Here

• 8 comments
  • 22 answers
  • 64 helpful votes

Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2015

Oz Cosmetics operates very similarly as Strawberrynet does. They sell and ship authentic cosmetics and perfumes from Hong Kong. I've bought brands and items that are regulars in my beauty case and they are the real thing.

Their website is very easy to browse, clean to the eye, and their dispatch timing excellent.

Pricing is very similar to other online retailers, although I found that they are always a dollar or two higher., at times a lower, but usually higher.

I love the way their delivery system is organised as they use Post services and not couriers and my parcels have never failed to be received safely.

Another happy customer.

Cranbourne North

Private message

outstanding, would not buy products online anywhere else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2014

I have used this online company many times. Their prices are fantastic and products arrive, well packaged and extremely fast! I received my last order of shampoo in less than 48 hours. Many thanks, awesome service.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2014

Oz always has the products I'm after, e.g. Clinique anti redness moisturiser. Happy with fast and free delivery. Can't buy at duty free shops cheaper.

Very happy with them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2014

I have always been buying from oz cosmetics. I am happy with the free and fast delivery. The customer service staff are friendly with fast reply. I recommend this company.

Excellent servic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2014

I like the cleanser very much. thank you for sending the order so quickly. i received it in 4 days. the package was beautiful. the only thing is the driver left it at the front door. he should have knocked the door.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fail in delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I have almost a month waiting my product and even when i had response by mail i still don´t have my products. You should warn about the actual time it takes to get the order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes