Perfect Camouflage Makeup for Post Laser Hyperpigmentation. Great company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I purchased Dermablend cosmetic and setting powder from Oz cosmetics. The order arrived quickly, the shipment went perfectly! But the best gift is that the makeup covers the temporary post laser hyperpigmentation totally. Oz swatches allowed me to pick the best tone to match the hyperpigmentation and it worked!!!! Thank you.

Just GREAT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

Great service, fast delivery and most importantly genuine products. The item was packaged very carefully. Will be buying again for sure.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

These guys have never failed, I've been buying from them for the last 3 years. Genuine products with free and speedy delivery. Thanks, keep up the good work! :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Used this for over 9 years and will keep using it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

I've been buying from Oz Cosmetics for over 2 years now and I find the price very competitive and always lowest, and if I find cheaper elsewhere, they give a refund on the extra I paid. Fast delivery and product well packed. Thanks for the wonderful shopping experience and wide product varieties.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2014

Delivered in 2 days, genuine product (perfume), very well packaged. Thanks for not ripping me off. I'll be using and recommending Oz Cosmetics.

Great Value superego

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

My products arrived today fast delivery & was packed great very happy with my products great value & no shipping fee is a bonus I will most certainly be purchasing my hair products from your company again a very happy customer as this is my favourite product many thanks will be back

+ Great value

• 3 helpful votes

5 Star

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2014

5 Star website and service.
Deliveries always prompt and within a couple of days.
Return policy was no fuss and promptly executed.
I have used this site on many occasions, on one of the occasions a product was not up to the standard that was acceptable through no fault of their own. They provided a refund once they were happy with proof of the objection.

Reliable shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2014

I buy regular products from this shop, the price is always the best with no shipping fee. The parcels are always being delivered on time and no question asked, and no junk emails after. The shop remember my purchase details, and it is very easy to put the order in and pay by payPal, very safe, trouble free.

+ Easy shopping, relieable.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2014

I always order the same item from oz cosmetics because it is easy to navigate, very fast delivery and free delivery. One suggestion I could make is loyal customers or customers that order the same items regularly could perhaps get a discount or similar. I have seen my product cheaper on other sites but so far have stayed loyal to oz cosmetics.

Gold Coast, Australia

Love Oz Cosmetics and their prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2014

I've purchased a few times through Oz cosmetics and have found the website easy to use and navigate to find the products I'm after. The ordering process is very prompt and straightforward and they deliver very quickly usually within 2-3 days and shipping is FREE! I would highly recommend using Oz Cosmetics.

+ Prompt delivery and free shipping

- More product information would be useful

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Product recieved expired over a year ago.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

This is the first time buying with this company & I brought the dermalogica chroma white range which I had an extreme reaction to because I had not noticed the product they sent me in July 2014 had expired in march 2013 so the hyraloronic acid had gone off.
Very unimpressed indeed & can not believe quality control is so poor.
Check your products expiry date if buying from them.

- Products expired over a year ago

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

A happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2014

I am very happy with the service so far and the communication with the vendor is clear. To date, the products which I ordered arrived exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Also, the packaging is good. Prices too, are competitive to other online websites selling the same products. Overall, I had a good experience ordering from ozcosmetics.com.

+ Compeitive prices and extensive range of products.

- Delivery time was a bit longer than expected, it took me a month before my products finally arrived.

4 of 11 pages