More than happy with OZ Cosmetics.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2014

I've been ordering from OZCosmetic.com for some time, I love the most about this site is the free shipping. This site is reliable and I receive my order within a week, well packaged and prices are definitely the best comparing to other site. I have recommended this site to my relatives and friends and they are happy too.

+ This site is very reliable.

Wonderful will buy from here again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2014

I try my product from a magazine and then search the wed site and it was very expensive, so I looked for it else where and come across this site. I found it cheaper, in a much larger quantity and free delivery why would you buy it anywhere else. Will be putting in another order for this soon.

+ Fast delivery

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2014

5 stars for everything. I'm more than happy with ozcosmetics.com. They have a huge range of products and free shipping which I love. Everytime I place an order here I receive it within a week. The products are packed carefully and never get damaged. I have nothing to complain about this online shopping website.

+ Fast delievery

Coffs Harbour, New South Wales

Oz Cosmetics U Rock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2014

Couldn't be happier, have found many of my favourite fragrances at Oz Cosmetics. Local stores couldn't be bothered even looking for them. The range of products exceed any of my local stores and the ease of purchasing online and browsing at my leisure more convenient. Keep up the good work Oz Cosmetics.

+ Range of products

Outstanding!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2014

I've been ordering a hair product, which I couldn't find anywhere else online or in store, from Oz Cosmetics for awhile now and can confidently say that the service I've received every time has been nothing short of "excellent"...a genuine product delivered quickly, what more could you want!!! Thank you OZ Cosmetics for supplying my favourite hair product!!!

Estée Lauder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2014

I have been purchasing my Estée Lauder double wear foundation from this store for years - brilliant service quick free delivery and great price - highly recommended! Much less than purchasing locally. Will continue to purchase from here all products are good. The foundation lasts longer than other products. Well done

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Fantastic! So happy with Oz Cosmetics!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2014

So so happy I found this store! I was looking at paying almost double for the products I wanted in other beauty parlours! Fast shipping, which came quicker than expected :) service was great, any questions were answered in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend this store! thanks so much Oz Cosmetics!

+ Fast shipping, geniune product, helpful service

Simply the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2014

The most important element for me is trust. I trust OZ cosmetics. Excellent communication: They get back to you, they answer queries, they apologize If there is a delay, always kind and helpful. Top quality: product always genuine, matching description perfectly, you find many brands not available in stores, such as Dolce & Gabbana make up (try it!). Efficient shipping, parcels always in perfect conditions, as I said the best. I was cautious about online shopping before (I never buy stuff online), but with OZ cosmetics I feel safe and looked after. Highly recommended.

Great product, great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2014

This is the first time I have purchased from OZ Cosmetics and am very happy, the product I purchased was half the price of the retail stores and delivery was prompt. Will definitely buy again. I cannot believe the difference in prices and it is so convenient to order from home.

+ Easy and trouble free

Consistently Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2014

Over the years I have bought a few things from OZCosmetics and they always arrive very promptly and are excellent, genuine products.
It is always cheaper than in store, and often cheaper than other online stores!
They are packed so to protect your purchases and are often delivered faster than the expected delivery time.
I will continue to shop with OZCosmetics!

+ well priced, prompt delivery, well packaged

Best ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2013

I have been purchasing my cosmetics from OZ Cosmetics for a couple of years now. Always very competitively priced and always way under what you would pay in a retail store. The service is great. Products arrive really quickly and always in perfect condition. So glad I found this site.

+ Price and range of products

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

First class service. Puts some others to shame!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2013

Reasonably priced products, fast postage and great customer service. I had to contact customer service today about a problem with my order (my own fault) and they had it rectified within minutes. I was amazed. I've been buying from Ozcosmetics for several years now and will continue to do so without any hesitation.

+ Awesome customer service, inexpensive, reliable, quick postage, beautiful packaging a bonus

- Would like to see more products like whole ranges instead of only some of a range.

5 of 11 pages