Cant beleive how good they are & so affordable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I just got my Ozhead straightener last night in the post & I love it! I have been a loyal ghd user ever since straighteners came out but I decided to do some research & found ozhead. The price & reviews blew me away, its the best straightener I've used, it straightens so fast & keeps my hair straight even after a nights sleep! I wish I had come across them earlier! I wont ever be buying another ghd or straightener that costs $300! Which is a ridiculous amount of money. Ozhead are an Aussie company too which is an extra bonus! Thank you Ozhead & for the cool freebies! You wouldn't get that from another big company!

Fantastic product and fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I have just purchased and received my 2nd Ozhead straightener and my first Ozhead hairdryer and I am so happy. My Ozhead straightener has worked better than any I have previously tried including GHD and Silver Bullet and is still going strong after 6 years! I have been so happy with it that when I saw the deal on Ozhead hair dryers & straightener I wanted one. The straightener heats up quickly, has varying heat settings and I use it everyday to straighten my grey hair which never breaks the ends or leaves it frizzy. My daughter has natural ringlets and uses the hair serum which is amazing on its own. Highly recommend this company and their products. Huge thanks to Dave for being so helpful and processing my order so quickly.

Best straightener I have ever used!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I can't praise this product and the customer service they have provided enough!!!
Firstly this straightener is by far the best on the market and at a affordable price. Secondly there was a hiccup with delivery (not Oz head's fault) and they went out of their way to rectify it for me. Outstanding product, outstanding services!!!!
Thanks so much x

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hey Becky :) Yeah sorry for the shipping hiccup, and thanks for the lovely review - May your OzHead give you years of faithful service. If you do ever get any hiccups you know where to find us :)

Verified Purchase

Not hot enough for my hair

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

17.5.17 Unfortunately this straightener doesn't do a good job on my hair even at the top temperature and using tiny sections of hair. I used the serum they sent but with this straightener my hair is all plumped out again the next day.
I ordered it on 25.4.17 but it didn't arrive for about 10 working days. I have left a message on the 1800 694 323 number which went to the message bank of someone named Dave.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Claire, Crikey - I'm so sorry to hear that. We're usually really good at getting back to people but it looks like we dropped the ball somewhere. I'm also pretty concerned that your parcel took s... read more »

Amazing service the best I have ever had from any company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Suzanne, Thanks so much for the lovely review :) If you ever get any dramas down the road you know where we are :)

• 1 comment
Private message

AUSSIE COMPANY...CAN'T GET MUCH BETTER!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

I've had my Oz Head Straightener for a few weeks now. I owned a ghd previously, and when it died, I decided to try another brand, I looked up many sites, and came across OzHead, I was a little sceptical at first about the change from ghd, however I'm very impressed and glad I made the change. It glides through my hair beautifully,and doesn't snag my hair which the ghd did, and I love the vibrating mechanism. Also I like the fact that this product has a 3year replacement warranty, The service was excellent from start to finish, and I'm looking forward to many years use from this amazing product. Thanks OZHEAD...

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hey Rose, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really happy that you loved the product and the customer service:)

Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia

• 5 helpful votes

Great Product from an Aussie company with amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

I purchased this straightener after reading all the awesome reviews - and am suitably impressed. It heats up quickly, maintains heat, glides over the hair and leaves my hair straight and silky like a salon finish.
Not only that, the service I received from the company was amazing. There was an issue with the courier delivering, they chased up relentlessly and then sent me a replacement, along with a free hair dryer and other products, for the hassle! Thanks again OzHead my hair is so much happier!!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thanks so much for the review - I'm really happy that you loved your straighteners and especially that you got them in the end haha. :) Yes we have had a couple of shipping issues lately. They're u... read more »

not great at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

After doing much research I decided to give ozhead a go. I've had my straightener for only 2-3 months and I didn't feel like it was doing a good job and I never like to complain, but my hair would frizz out fairly quickly and it felt dried out. Today I turned the straightener on and the plate popped out and burnt me and I needed to turn the straightener off! I'm horrified after this exprience and don't want a replacement. Not happy with the quality and would steer clear

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Mak, Crikey.I must say that I've actually never heard of that happening, ever. Please can you get in touch (I sent you a PM with my direct number) so that we can see exactly what went wrong ther... read more »

Very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Thanks so much for such amazing delivery service....it was at my door the next day and in time to make sure my hair looked great for the family photo shoot!! The product is really great, heats up quickly and is easy to use. Thanks so much for the added extras too...what a great Aussie company!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Susan, I'm so happy that you loved our product and that you got it in time for the photo-shoot - Always happy to help in an emergency :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hair straighteners as well. They help us a lot !!!!!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Love them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome straighteners (and all the goodies!). I used the straighteners yesterday, they are great! Super quick, smooth..such a difference with the vibrating pads and my hair frizzes easily so it would take a few goes to get it smooth with the old straighteners. I found they heat quickly, got to get used to temperature control. Thanks for creating a great product..and nice to be able to support a local business.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Alexa - Great to hear you got to beat the Frizzles :) Was that with the nutrient serum or just the straighteners? Thank-you so much for the review. It means a lot when people take the time to gi... read more »

Hi! It was actually just with the straighteners and was really pleased with the result. I used the serum after straightening (as I was going to be out in the damp/humidity later in the day)..my hai... read more »

Beyond Relieved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

I'm not going to lie, I was nervous to take a chance on this straightener. I stumbled upon this brand whilst doing a product review search for a new straightener. I've had the same GHD for at least 8 years now and it's been good to me (although not good for USA holidays), so I was just going to purchase a new GHD, until I read a few bad reviews. The reviews for the OzHead ThinkPink seemed almost too good to be true but as I'd seen a couple of magazine articles, I figured they must be legit. I took a chance because of the great reviews on the pr oduct itself, but mostly I wanted to give an Australian company who prides themselves on their customer service a go. I was not disappointed. I purchased a 2-pack and went halves with a friend - what a great option. Not only did we both save money but OzHead threw in some awesome freebies. The purple is quite pretty and will stand out in the depths of my overnight bag. So before I've even turned the straightener on, they've got 3 ticks! The instructions say that the flashing light will stay on once heated up, however I found the straightener continued to heat up a bit beyond this point to a heat that rivals my old GHD (that straight-hair-burns-your-neck type hot), so my initial concern that it wasn't as hot as I'd hoped was alleviated - still took less than 1 minute to reach peak heat. I tried the vibrating function - to be honest, I couldn't really tell the difference, but I haven't experimented enough yet. I've tried waves and they've stayed in even without hairspray/styler.

I've never been motivated to write product reviews before this experience. My relief, coupled with the urge to reward this small company prompted me to write this one. Thank-you OzHead for the freebies and an excellent product that I really didn't need to worry about in the end!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hey Jess. Thanks for taking a chance on us :) I'm so glad that you're rapt with it. You'll find that it works just as well overseas as well, although it takes a teeny bit longer to get to temperatu... read more »

Australia

• 5 helpful votes

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Bec :) Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Having a family with 4 daughters I know exactly what you mean LOL. You know, we've found exactly the same thing over ... read more »

1 of 16 pages

Hi a few days ago you had a deal for $189.95 whivh included a mini straightener, heat mat, serum etc. I cannot see that on the website anymore. Do you still have that or when is it coming back ?

Puneet asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 25, 2017

My daughter and I have thick course curly hair and want to buy a straightener was thinking of a ghd but too expensive. We would like to give your product a go what can u offer please?

Jeannie asked on Jan 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jeannie - Thanks for getting in touch. At the moment we have a coupon deal, just use MEGAOFFER at the checkout to get 20% off and free shipping. We and have a 14 day full refund if it doesn't work for you. I think you will find it amazing for thick hair. We also have a 3 year full replacement warranty if anything ever goes wrong. Can't beat that :) Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Kind regards. Dave

See all 19 questions about OzHead MKIII