• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Would repeat without a doubt!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

For two years I have been using this article practically every day and I can say that I am delighted. It heats up in a few seconds, my hair slips very well and with an average temperature it works perfectly.
Would repeat without a doubt!

Nathalie Roqueta Knaack
c/Emili Vendrell 21 2 2
08440 Cardedeu
Barcelona

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thank-you so much for the lovely review Natalia. I'm so happy that it's working well for you :)

Finally a decent hair straightener!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2014

Im in love with my Ozhead hair straightener! It's the best purchase i've made in awhile and have recommended it to all my friends.
Thanks Ozhead!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hey Teneill - That review is really appreciated :) If you ever get any dramas with your product please let us know. If any of your mates are ordering for Christmas don't forget our coupon code XMAS... read more »

canberra

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

Love my think pink!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2014

I bought my think pink hair straightener 4 years ago and it is still great. Customer service is fantastic.Just bought the MKIII , going to give my old one to my daughter.Thx gor the great deal :)

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Dear katfen, We really appreciate you taking the time for leaving us a lovely review. I'm so glad that you like the MKIII - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Warm regards. Dalma.

Just saw that l only gave you a 4/5. It was supposed to be 5/5. Loving my MKlll. Keep up the fantastic work. You are a great company to deal with. :)

OzHead ThinkPink Official

Haha - Hey Kaften That's all good :) It's the sentiment that counts. I just appreciate that you even took the time that you left us a review - nowadays that takes a lot of effort as everyone is p... read more »

St Kilda

• 1 comment
Private message

A blip in an otherwise amazing product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2013

+ Great service, temperature control, quick heating, the colour!

- The screw came undone on the first use.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Dear Chee, If it ever becomes annoying or a problem please give us a call and we will get that resolved for you. I can imagine the loose screw would be annoying actually :) My number is 02 4334 4991. Kind regards, Dalma.

Thanks Dalma! I'll certainly give you a buzz if/when the screw comes off again. :)

Good product bad service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2013

I bought the ozhead goody pack for my mum for her birthday. After reading the reviews I knew this would be the best product and thought if anything happened I would at least get good service. When my mum received the package she was amazed how good the straightener was compared to the old ghd she had. When I called her to ask about the product I asked what she got in the pack. I had ordered the goody pack as it had the large straightener, mini straightener, serum and heat pad.

She told me she never received the mini straightener. So I immed
iately emailed the admin address I had, it was a Sunday night so didn't expect to hear back straight away. It got to Wednesday night and I still hadn't heard anything so I email a personal address that was on my receipt. That was 5 days ago and I still haven't heard anything. I consider this service to be unacceptable when I have been charged for something I didn't recieve!

+ Good straightener, works well

- Bad service! Don't expect to hear from them if something is wrong with your order.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Hailz, I'm so very sorry that you feel let down. If its any consolation we did e-mail you back on your g-mail account and I suspect it may be in your junk mail folder? Rest assured we will get y... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Very pleased with it, great deal.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2012

I love buying australian products and my Ozhead hair straightening iron is great. Got a great deal on their website with a mini straightener free and the straightener works really well. Haven't needed to use the hottest setting as the middle setting is highly efficient. The soft and hard cases it comes with are great too. Recommend.

+ Price, functionality, accessories it comes with

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Love the hair straightener. Great product for a great price! These guys haven't been around as long as GHD yet their product is just a good if not better and also cheaper! I was rather surprised ho... read more »

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Great product for a decent price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2012

I'm loving my Oz head straightener , I have relatively fine hair and do not find the straightener cooks my hair like some of the other straighteners i have used in the past . Easy to use and the service i got from Oz head was great . I had to wait for my bonus mini straightener but as it was a bonus that didn't really bother me . The only thing i wasn't so happy with (and this has nothing to do with the product) was Ozhead asking to leave feed back on this site which is a bit cheeky . I would not have left it if i did not like this product.

+ Easy to use , 3 temps

- Oz head writing to us to leave feedback on productreview

Purchased at: Oz Hair & Beauty

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Nothing wrong with asking to leave feedback. It doesn't have to be positive if you don't like product. Works both ways.

Where do you buy one from?

ADELAIDE

• 18 helpful votes

Converted to hair straighteners

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2012

I had never entertained the thought of buying my own straightener when all I ever heard was that you needed an expensive GHD to do the job properly. After a visiting friend used her OzHead on me and did a great job in a short amount of time I was finally convinced to buy my own. This is the first hair appliance I have ever bought and I am very happy with its performance and also the price!

+ Easy to use, quick to heat up. Does a great job

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

Love the colour!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2011

I take this everywhere I go, its great and I love the colour! It heats quickly and doesnt seem to be as harsh as other straighteners Ive had.

+ Its pink, it heats quickly

• 12 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2011

This is an absolutely amazing hair straightener. I bought the OzHead Think Pink Mark II it is one of the best hair straighteners i have purchased. It always heats up really fast,has temperature control, and comes with the best replacement warranty i've ever come across (3 years). absolutely fantastic if your hair is prone to frizz. it keeps my hair straight all day.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 29 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2010

+ Fast Heat Up, Temperature Control, Heat Mat, Swivel Style Cord (Won't damage the cord when curling your hair, because the cord doesn't twist like some GHD's do!)

- The Colour...no offence but eeew. On the website the colour looked okay (when i looked again i realised they are different colours) but in reality i have to admit it is one of the most ugliest shades of pink ever and looks so tacky and cheap. The delivery also sucked it took 4 days to arrive even though they promise 1st class overnight delivery in Australian Capital Cities. Plus they told me it would arrive 3 days after I ordered it, arrival date was suppossed to be a Thursday, I skipped work to be home when it came but nothing arrived and finally it arrived on the Friday.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Looking to buy a new hair straightener as my old GHD is on borrowed time. Very interested in the Ozhead and also the SAS. They seem to be quite similar in function, price and reviews and I really cant decide which to get. Any information would be appreciated? Thanks

Lee asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for considering us :) Our straighteners heat up to 230 degrees with variable heat control, plus we also have vibrating plates that make the straightening process a lot easier. We also have a 3 year replacement warranty and a 14 day money-back guarantee for you to try them out. At the moment we're also doing free shipping Australia-wide and you can use the discount code MEGAOFFER too and get 20% discount to-boot :) I hope you will give us a go.

Hi Lee
I can't give you any feedback on the SAS sorry don't even know anyone who has one.

My Ozhead - I've had I a few weeks now and I can honestly say my old GHD that this replaceyd was NEVER anywhere near as good as my Ozhead. The Ozhead leaves my hair dead straight and it stays that way all day. I have a fringe that curls up as soon as I leave the bathroom. Not with my Ozhead.

If I use the hair serum with the straightner. My hair stays straight for up to 3 days. Well that's as long as I was prepared to test It. I have always had to wash my hair every single day up until I started with the Ozhead. It's awesome waking up to straight hair and not having to wash dry and style it every single day.

Everyone's hair is different of course. But my experience on my hair is fantastic and I'd highly recommend the straightner and the serum.

Hi a few days ago you had a deal for $189.95 whivh included a mini straightener, heat mat, serum etc. I cannot see that on the website anymore. Do you still have that or when is it coming back ?

Puneet asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 25, 2017