Verified Purchase

Incredible product, well done Ozhead!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

After reading an extraordinary list of reviews (something to be proud of!) I purchased an Ozhead Straightener quite spontaneously! My GHD had died that morning and I was very upset after having it for 7 years. I assumed I would just always have a GHD. I spent the good part of my day researching and trawling the shops for a straightener which was of superior quality, but also affordable. I wasn't keen on the price tag of my faithful GHD but I also didn't think I could skimp on quality.

I stumbled across the Ozhead reviews and it didn't take
long to convince me... Ozhead has come above and beyond my expectations. Brilliant customer service when I called, fast courier delivery for a low rate (from NSW to VIC in 3 days) and a fantastic product. Love the vibrating technology and family/friends noticed the difference from the first day that I was using my new straightener, commenting that my hair seemed straighter and healthier.

Best of all, my money was going towards an Aussie Family who have done a spectacular job for their market. Wouldn't hesitate to recommended this brand to anyone.

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

The reviews are right - it's the best hair straightener I've ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

This hair straightener keeps my hair straight for days - something I've never managed in 64 years.
Very easy to use - heats up really quickly and has variable temperature control.

The purchased this to replace my old GHD and a new iCloud mini that i have just purchased and was very disappointed in and I'm very happy I bit the bullet and did. The reviews here are spot on and the reviews are the reason I decided to give this a go.

The company are a pleasure to deal with. Their shipping is super fast. Can't fault them. They even included
some of their serum. With or without the hair serum this straightener leaves my hair really soft and straight. Without serum I can get three days of straight hair. With it, I don't know how long I would actually get, I tried over the long weekend and it remained perfect for 4 days. Amazing for me. I have always had to wash my hair every day.

I love it. Highly recommend the product and the company.

Unbelievably good. Great product minus the exorbitant price tag

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

The reviews on here for the Ozhead straighteners are good. Almost too good. I was wondering whether they were real . Well let me tell you ..... they are for real ! This company is fabulous, customer service is A+ . The straightener is brilliant. Super light compared to my old ghd and just glides through my heavily bleached blonde hair. No snagging , no dryness (so weird) which is something my old ghd was very prone to do. I honestly wasn't expecting much difference in how my hair would actually feel using my Ozhead compared to my ghd but there really is a marked difference. The serum that was included with my purchase is brilliant too. I have very fine hair (lots of it) and most serums are greasy and Make my hair limp but this stuff is so good. Honestly I cannot fault Ozhead at all and I encourage anyone who may be considering one of those $300 plus straighteners to think again. With the 14 day guarantee and a fabulous 3 year warranty it's a no brainer really. Well done Ozhead. I'm spreading the word !

Cant beleive how good they are & so affordable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I just got my Ozhead straightener last night in the post & I love it! I have been a loyal ghd user ever since straighteners came out but I decided to do some research & found ozhead. The price & reviews blew me away, its the best straightener I've used, it straightens so fast & keeps my hair straight even after a nights sleep! I wish I had come across them earlier! I wont ever be buying another ghd or straightener that costs $300! Which is a ridiculous amount of money. Ozhead are an Aussie company too which is an extra bonus! Thank you Ozhead & for the cool freebies! You wouldn't get that from another big company!

Fantastic product and fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I have just purchased and received my 2nd Ozhead straightener and my first Ozhead hairdryer and I am so happy. My Ozhead straightener has worked better than any I have previously tried including GHD and Silver Bullet and is still going strong after 6 years! I have been so happy with it that when I saw the deal on Ozhead hair dryers & straightener I wanted one. The straightener heats up quickly, has varying heat settings and I use it everyday to straighten my grey hair which never breaks the ends or leaves it frizzy. My daughter has natural ringlets and uses the hair serum which is amazing on its own. Highly recommend this company and their products. Huge thanks to Dave for being so helpful and processing my order so quickly.

Best straightener I have ever used!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I can't praise this product and the customer service they have provided enough!!!
Firstly this straightener is by far the best on the market and at a affordable price. Secondly there was a hiccup with delivery (not Oz head's fault) and they went out of their way to rectify it for me. Outstanding product, outstanding services!!!!
Thanks so much x

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hey Becky :) Yeah sorry for the shipping hiccup, and thanks for the lovely review - May your OzHead give you years of faithful service. If you do ever get any hiccups you know where to find us :)

Verified Purchase

Not hot enough for my hair

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

17.5.17 Unfortunately this straightener doesn't do a good job on my hair even at the top temperature and using tiny sections of hair. I used the serum they sent but with this straightener my hair is all plumped out again the next day.
I ordered it on 25.4.17 but it didn't arrive for about 10 working days. I have left a message on the 1800 694 323 number which went to the message bank of someone named Dave.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Claire, Crikey - I'm so sorry to hear that. We're usually really good at getting back to people but it looks like we dropped the ball somewhere. I'm also pretty concerned that your parcel took s... read more »

Dave has been terrific and posted a new straightener on the same day we spoke on the phone. Unfortunately whilst waiting for this to arrive, the vibrate function on the original straightener stoppe... read more »

Well Dave is sending a refund and I am very grateful indeed. It shows that this company has integrity ladies! Very impressive.

Amazing service the best I have ever had from any company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Suzanne, Thanks so much for the lovely review :) If you ever get any dramas down the road you know where we are :)

• 1 comment
Private message

AUSSIE COMPANY...CAN'T GET MUCH BETTER!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

I've had my Oz Head Straightener for a few weeks now. I owned a ghd previously, and when it died, I decided to try another brand, I looked up many sites, and came across OzHead, I was a little sceptical at first about the change from ghd, however I'm very impressed and glad I made the change. It glides through my hair beautifully,and doesn't snag my hair which the ghd did, and I love the vibrating mechanism. Also I like the fact that this product has a 3year replacement warranty, The service was excellent from start to finish, and I'm looking forward to many years use from this amazing product. Thanks OZHEAD...

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hey Rose, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really happy that you loved the product and the customer service:)

Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia

• 5 helpful votes

Great Product from an Aussie company with amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

I purchased this straightener after reading all the awesome reviews - and am suitably impressed. It heats up quickly, maintains heat, glides over the hair and leaves my hair straight and silky like a salon finish.
Not only that, the service I received from the company was amazing. There was an issue with the courier delivering, they chased up relentlessly and then sent me a replacement, along with a free hair dryer and other products, for the hassle! Thanks again OzHead my hair is so much happier!!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thanks so much for the review - I'm really happy that you loved your straighteners and especially that you got them in the end haha. :) Yes we have had a couple of shipping issues lately. They're u... read more »

not great at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

After doing much research I decided to give ozhead a go. I've had my straightener for only 2-3 months and I didn't feel like it was doing a good job and I never like to complain, but my hair would frizz out fairly quickly and it felt dried out. Today I turned the straightener on and the plate popped out and burnt me and I needed to turn the straightener off! I'm horrified after this exprience and don't want a replacement. Not happy with the quality and would steer clear

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Mak, Crikey.I must say that I've actually never heard of that happening, ever. Please can you get in touch (I sent you a PM with my direct number) so that we can see exactly what went wrong ther... read more »

Very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Thanks so much for such amazing delivery service....it was at my door the next day and in time to make sure my hair looked great for the family photo shoot!! The product is really great, heats up quickly and is easy to use. Thanks so much for the added extras too...what a great Aussie company!

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Susan, I'm so happy that you loved our product and that you got it in time for the photo-shoot - Always happy to help in an emergency :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hair straighteners as well. They help us a lot !!!!!

1 of 17 pages

Looking to buy a new hair straightener as my old GHD is on borrowed time. Very interested in the Ozhead and also the SAS. They seem to be quite similar in function, price and reviews and I really cant decide which to get. Any information would be appreciated? Thanks

Lee asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for considering us :) Our straighteners heat up to 230 degrees with variable heat control, plus we also have vibrating plates that make the straightening process a lot easier. We also have a 3 year replacement warranty and a 14 day money-back guarantee for you to try them out. At the moment we're also doing free shipping Australia-wide and you can use the discount code MEGAOFFER too and get 20% discount to-boot :) I hope you will give us a go.

Hi Lee
I can't give you any feedback on the SAS sorry don't even know anyone who has one.

My Ozhead - I've had I a few weeks now and I can honestly say my old GHD that this replaceyd was NEVER anywhere near as good as my Ozhead. The Ozhead leaves my hair dead straight and it stays that way all day. I have a fringe that curls up as soon as I leave the bathroom. Not with my Ozhead.

If I use the hair serum with the straightner. My hair stays straight for up to 3 days. Well that's as long as I was prepared to test It. I have always had to wash my hair every single day up until I started with the Ozhead. It's awesome waking up to straight hair and not having to wash dry and style it every single day.

Everyone's hair is different of course. But my experience on my hair is fantastic and I'd highly recommend the straightner and the serum.

Hi a few days ago you had a deal for $189.95 whivh included a mini straightener, heat mat, serum etc. I cannot see that on the website anymore. Do you still have that or when is it coming back ?

Puneet asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 25, 2017