• 1 helpful vote

Awesome Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2016

I have owned an OzHead hair straightener for a couple of years and have found it wonderful. Unfortunately it started to be erratic about heating up but as it has a 3 year warranty I contacted the company to ask what I should do. They were prompt to respond and all I had to do was send the old hair straightener back and they replaced it with a new one. My daughter also has an OzHead and I have always found the company friendly and prompt in their service. It's hard these days to think of any company that offers a 3 year warranty and it was wonderful to deal with a company that keep their word and did not quibble to replace my old hair straightener. I would thoroughly recommend them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for the lovely review :) I'm glad the replacement got to you quickly despite the Easter post delays. Have a wonderful weekend and please let us know if we can ever assist further :)

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Awesome Aussie product!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2016

I bought this product as a replacement for my old cheapy straightener. I wanted a quality product but didn't want to pay the extra for brand name like GHD, cloud 9 etc.
I searched product review and with so many awesome reviews and being an Australian product thought I'd give it a go & couldn't have been more satisfied. I bought the pack with the mini straightener & use both products.

The main straightener is very efficient at straightening my wavy but fine hair even when not on maximum. It hasn't snagged my hair & leaves it smooth & shiny. It heats up quickly & I love the adjustable temp setting on main product.

They also have great customer service which is very rare these days & sets them apart from the rest.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thank you so much for the lovely review :) It is very appreciated that you took the time, especially over Easter :) Enjoy the rest of the break and lots of love from all of us at OzHead.

You are most welcome

Love love love my ozHead straightener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2015

I got my oz head straightener about a month ago I luv it my hair is really curly i mean really curly it heats up quick and straightens my hair very quickly and when done my hair stays straight the whole day yay very happy would recommend this to all my friends and family

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Amanda, Thanks so much for the review - It's very much appreciated:) We just started a special on our website to get a free extra straightener using the code FREEBIE in the checkout so please le... read more »

Does the job perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2015

I bought the Ozhead about 2 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat. It works really well for both straightening and curling. I had a cheap straightener before this and it died after about 6 months. It's well worth spending the extra money for something decent. I would recommend the Ozhead to anyone.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Thank you so much for the review Angela :)

Excellent product and fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2015

I bought my ozhead just under 3 years ago and was extremely pleased with the straightener. It's the best I've used but sadly it died a few months shy of the 3 year warranty expiring. Ozhead were excellent in replacing my old straightener with a new one within 24 hours of me contacting them. I'm so pleased with my ozhead straightener and the customer service and support has been nothing short of fantastic.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Irene, I'm really glad that you got it quickly. Please let us know if you ever get any dramas. Keep an eye out as well for e-mails from us closer to the end of your warranty as we do loads of de... read more »

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Seriously?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2015

My husband bought this as a surprise gift for me, as I've always had a cheap straightener and never wanted to spend a lot of money on one. I can't believe what a waste of money this turned out to be. My $30 one does a much much better job than the ozhead. It also feels very cheaply made and not good quality. My hair does not stay straight with this straightener at all. I would honestly say it's the worst one I've ever used, not sure why there are good reviews on this product? Going back to my cheaper one I have, does a far better job

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Lizzy, I'm so sorry that our straightener didn't work out for you. I suspect that you may have gotten a faulty unit, as the heat-up time and heat retention should be really good. But we do do a ... read more »

love the OzHead

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2015

I Love my OzHead straightener, i use mine for both straightening and curling. I had a GHD before the OzHead and haven't used the GHD since, much prefer the Ozhead as it curls a lot better and keeps the shine in my hair.

Comments
OzHead ThinkPink Official

Hi Emily, Thanks very much for the review. It's really appreciated :)

Much better than GHD and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2015

I researched a couple of years ago as my girls desperately wanted a GHD but I came across this Australian straightener with great reviews and cheaper so I thought we'd give it a go and we've loved it. The vibrate option did stop working about 2 months in but I sent it back and it was replaced quickly without problem. My girls still felt they must've been missing out with the GHD so they went halves in one a month ago only to be disappointed. They realise the OzHead is the better straightener and now don't understand what all the fuss is about with GHD.

Verified Purchase

Best Customer service I have ever received.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2015

My husband bought one for me a while ago and I was very happy with it until recently.Due to a minor fault I contacted them for a replacement.I could not believe , they send me a new one on the next day.Their customer service is impeccable.

GHD no more. Loving my new ozhead straightener!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2015

It sits comfortably in your hands, glides well. Is not as heavy as other straighteners which makes it easy to keep going, especially at the back of your head. It heats up super fast and is just overall a very good straightener. Hope this is useful for potential buyers :-)

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

My favourite Christmas present EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2014

Love this hair straightener. Love the fact the plates vibrate and it goes through your hair quickly. Recommend this product to anybody.

Perfect!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2014

What an amazing product!!!! The first time I used it people were asking what hairdresser I went to but it was all my new ozhead hair straightener. I am so in love and happy with my new straightener!!!

3 of 17 pages

Looking to buy a new hair straightener as my old GHD is on borrowed time. Very interested in the Ozhead and also the SAS. They seem to be quite similar in function, price and reviews and I really cant decide which to get. Any information would be appreciated? Thanks

Lee asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for considering us :) Our straighteners heat up to 230 degrees with variable heat control, plus we also have vibrating plates that make the straightening process a lot easier. We also have a 3 year replacement warranty and a 14 day money-back guarantee for you to try them out. At the moment we're also doing free shipping Australia-wide and you can use the discount code MEGAOFFER too and get 20% discount to-boot :) I hope you will give us a go.

Hi Lee
I can't give you any feedback on the SAS sorry don't even know anyone who has one.

My Ozhead - I've had I a few weeks now and I can honestly say my old GHD that this replaceyd was NEVER anywhere near as good as my Ozhead. The Ozhead leaves my hair dead straight and it stays that way all day. I have a fringe that curls up as soon as I leave the bathroom. Not with my Ozhead.

If I use the hair serum with the straightner. My hair stays straight for up to 3 days. Well that's as long as I was prepared to test It. I have always had to wash my hair every single day up until I started with the Ozhead. It's awesome waking up to straight hair and not having to wash dry and style it every single day.

Everyone's hair is different of course. But my experience on my hair is fantastic and I'd highly recommend the straightner and the serum.

Hi a few days ago you had a deal for $189.95 whivh included a mini straightener, heat mat, serum etc. I cannot see that on the website anymore. Do you still have that or when is it coming back ?

Puneet asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 25, 2017