This product has been discontinued by Ozito.
Review rating:
ShowHide filters
  • 1 review
  • 2 comments

Piece of rubbish. Battery only lasts about 2 mins after full charge.

reviewed on Aug 17, 2014

My advice - DO NOT BUY. It's a worthless piece of plastic that will soon find its way to your rubbish bin. I bought this cheap model as I don't often use a drill - only for putting together flat pack furniture or the odd DIY around the house. After fully charging the battery each time, I have only ever managed to get around 2 mins of charge out of it (have had it for about a year and only used Read more it a few times). The motor is powerless - it would not drill through some hardwood timber in my bathroom, the motor just stopped turning. Nothing wrong with the screws I was using, I ended up using a screwdriver and manually screwed them in without too much effort - something a cordless drill (yes, even a cheap cordless drill) should have been able to do.

- Battery only lasts 2 mins on full charge

CHATSWOOD

• 1 review

Good product terrible battery

reviewed on Jun 14, 2012

The drill does what it is designed to do and comes well equiped with drill bits and accessories. The batteries are rubbish. I look after my batteries, charging them properly before first use but that did not help. Within 3 months the batteries failed to keep their charge for a few days without use, whether connected to the drill or not.

+ Does what it is supposed to do

- Bad battery

Purchased at: Bunnings Warehouse

2 people found this helpful, do you?

Click to rate

By submitting a review, I accept ProductReview's Posting Guidelines and Terms of Use Policy.