Piece of rubbish. Battery only lasts about 2 mins after full charge.
1 out of 5,
reviewed on Aug 18, 2014
My advice - DO NOT BUY. It's a worthless piece of plastic that will soon find its way to your rubbish bin.
I bought this cheap model as I don't often use a drill - only for putting together flat pack furniture or the odd DIY around the house. After fully charging the battery each time, I have only ever managed to get around 2 mins of charge out of it (have had it for about a year and only used Read more it a few times). The motor is powerless - it would not drill through some hardwood timber in my bathroom, the motor just stopped turning. Nothing wrong with the screws I was using, I ended up using a screwdriver and manually screwed them in without too much effort - something a cordless drill (yes, even a cheap cordless drill) should have been able to do.
The drill does what it is designed to do and comes well equiped with drill bits and accessories. The batteries are rubbish. I look after my batteries, charging them properly before first use but that did not help. Within 3 months the batteries failed to keep their charge for a few days without use, whether connected to the drill or not.