Palmers Relocations has recently been offering their customers a chance to win a $250 prepaid VISA every month to encourage them to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers. This incentive applies to both positive and negative reviews.

Verified Purchase

Moving Home - Thank you..

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Moved back to Nelson, NZ and I was recommended to use Palmers Relocations through a kiwi Facebook group.

Knowing that it was a kiwi family owned and operated business won me over as you’ve always got to support your own. They did a brilliant job and everything was wrapped to international standard = no damages.

Thanks to the boys on both ends of the load and unload, who made this move less stressful.

Verified Purchase

Amazing from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

My husband and I did a lot of research into removalists before deciding on Palmers and had quotations done by 3 reputable companies. From our very first contact with the salesman Ron in setting up a time for an in home quote, we felt very much at ease and knew we would be in good hands. And then we met Kieran who came out and did the quote. He was not your normal salesperson. He made us feel very comfortable and spent more than hour with us answering every one of our questions instead of using cheesy selling techniques to win our business. The re was no question as to who were booking with after that meeting.

The booking process was quick and seamless. No matter who we spoke with in the office they were all willing to help and give us the answers we needed. And then came moving day and we were shocked. The removalists were not your ordinary looking removalists. They came to our property in Mosman very well presented and were so professional and friendly. Everything was completed in a very efficient and timely manner, they really did exceed our expectations and went above and beyond.

Palmers we will definitely be using your services again in the future and you have been highly recommended to all our friends, family and neighbours!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I was very scared about moving my valuable household items from Sydney to Adelaide, being 67 yrs old. Palmers was recommended to me by 2 friends who had recently used them and they sung many praises about their experiences. I am very pleased that I listened to them and chose Palmers for my move. Palmers, you made this old lady feel very relaxed about making such a big move this late in her life.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Great Service Provided - Hard workers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I recently moved interstate for work. We had two quotation and chose Palmers.

Apart from the experience, the part we liked is the General Manager came out on the day of our move to say hello and even did a little bit of moving with the team. It was a nice touch and the removalists and packers were fantastic too. We didn't have time to pack everything leading up to the move so they had to bring more boxes but again it wasn't too much of an effort.

Delivery was just as good. It only took a few hours and we were all set-up and they installed our beds for us and even installed our washing machine and dryer. I have moved several times before and this was fantastic. I will certainly use Palmers again and recommend them to anyone moving.

Interstate Move

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

We engaged Palmers to move our belongings interstate after reading these reviews.

They delivered most of our boxes ripped and damaged. No responsibility and they informed us because the value of individual damaged items was below excess amount they would not cover them.

We could not recommend them.

Co Wexford Adamstown/Enniscorthy

Private message

Verified Purchase

If you are not sure, be assured, Palmers, know their business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Our move was from Australia to Ireland, Wexford. We had a six bedroom house move, a lot of stuff as you can imagine, but on top of that we had many farm implements included + my tools of trade and garden stuff, inc ride on mower. Our container also included the family car.
The container arrived in Dublin on the date given us by Maria, at Palmers, prior to the shipment leaving Oz.
All arrived in Dublin in as good a condition as it left Oz. I was so happy, and indeed a little surprised that nothing was damaged bent or scratched, I truly was exp
ecting a fight with insurance etc to retrieve cost of broken goods, this was not necessary. The two people at Palmers who wrapped our stuff [Matt and his daughter] took so much care to wrap, label and itemise our stuff, had to be seen to be believed, well done the pair of ye.
Kieran OHara was the easy going guy that appraised our move, and he was on the ball from woe to go.

I have to mention the receiving company in Dublin " Get Cracking " run by Natalia and Don, they were outstanding, Stored our car in Dublin until we could get road tax etc fixed up. Delivered our stuff to Wexford, sending the container + a small truck, as the our house was not assess able to the big truck, meaning the container was parked 1 KLM away from house, then all contents transferred to small truck, then to our house, 5 small truck loads.
Over all the whole stressful thing of moving, turned out to be a pleasurable experience. We have absolutely no problem in recommending Palmers, and may I say their Dublin connections, Get Cracking, for anyone's move.

Verified Purchase

Australia to Ireland (Cork)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I heard about Palmers Relocations through a Facebook group I am a part of called 'Irish Expats Returning to Ireland' and had to post a review for all to see! Our family used Palmers to relocate back to the Ireland to look after my sick mother-in law. Davide, the consultant, came out to visit my home and assess the size and amount of household goods I had.

Palmers was great as they also recommend companies for pet transport. We went with the full pack and move over 2 days. Day 1, the team arrived at 8am and was finished by 2PM. Day 2, the pac
king of the container was quick and they finished by 1PM. It is amazing how one 3-bedroom home can fit into one container.

The International Export Department was helpful and kept me up to date with the arrival of the container in Cork. The team at the other end was just as efficient and all things were unpacked and placed in each designated room as labelled on the boxes and furniture items.

Excellent Moving Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I would to thank Palmers Relocations on the job they did for our move home back to Cork, Ireland. The team of Des and Adam for the packing were brilliant and efficient. The removal team of Dan and his offsides were super fast and neat.

They all presented well and I loved the sky blue t-shirts they donned, very nice looking. The shipping and quarantine did not take long at all and the team in cork we’re just as good as Palmers

I give 5/5 service and 5/5 for the presentation on both ends. Thank you !

Professional Efficiency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

The level of service that was afforded to assist our move of antique wardrobes from the South Coast to Sydney was excellent. On researching companies that we felt provided both high quality expertise and value Palmers did not let us down. The disassembling, protecting and reassembling of these beautiful wardrobes was done expertly, down to making sure all the keys were in place.Nothing was too much trouble, thank you.

Verified Purchase

Exceptional service in all ways!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

We have moved using Palmers Relocations from Sydney to Melbourne and then back to Lake Macquarie 7 years later, using their storage for 3 months. We found all aspects of the move handled very professionally. We had a lot but there was nothing they couldn't move - small car, car trailer, heavy metal lathe, etc all went into the container. And, everything managed up and down steep driveways.
They packed our house incredibly fast with no breakages and getting goods out of storage was hassle free.
All staff have been most pleasant and easy to wor
k with. The removalists worked tirelessly with never a complaint. When furniture, etc was brought into the new house, everything went into its correct place -beds assembled, washing machines connected.
And,Palmers pricing is very competitive - I highly recommend this Company!
Thank you to all staff who've worked for us and a special thanks to your remarkable drivers, Dean and Sean!

Verified Purchase

A great move of a large family home from Belrose to Terrey Hills.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

We had a fantastic experience with Palmers Reolcations. James Palmer came and quoted and provided detailed information on how the move would be conducted from Belrose to Terrey Hills. On the day, the team were so professional, polite and took the time to find out exactly where everything should be placed (including matching the right mattress to the bed, which is a challenge when there are 4 kids beds!). Everything was protected and loaded so well and they were keen to help work through any obstacles (eg how to get large furniture up a small flight of stairs!). I was so impressed as we have usually been disappointed with how our previous moves have gone. Would not hesitate to recommend them.

1 of 6 pages