Years of production: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
The Peugeot 206 is a supermini manufactured by the French automaker Peugeot since 1999.
The most beautiful car in its class is also the most intelligent. The 206 range features an array of smart ideas to make your life easier - and even more enjoyable.
- 206 XR
- 206 XRS
- 206 XT
- 206 CC
- 206 GTi
Steve merci beaucoup posted this on Nov 29, 2013
+ The Look, the size and it is economical.
- See above review, door indicator faulty, fuel gauge faulty, directional indicator faulty etc etc.
Was this review helpful?report this review
Guest User posted this on Dec 23, 2008
+ The GTi has original Hot Hatch looks to die for and it's low weight and extremely generous torque... Read more
A little bit light in the front end [or maybe just too much torque for the front wheels]
Just ne... Read more
7 people found this helpful, do you?report this review
darkstar posted this on Dec 09, 2008
- NB: mine's the GTi
- very fast; handles excellently, reasonable fuel economy but demands premi... Read more
- - expensive to service - City Peugeot in Melb are very expensive, and will tell you to do stuff y... Read more
109 people found this helpful, do you?report this review
pacinofan posted this on Jul 20, 2008
+ The 206 is fuel efficient and stylish. I love the little things like the inside light coming on w... Read more
- The accelerator pedal is too close to the brake - that's ok for my small feet but men have diffic... Read more
10 people found this helpful, do you?report this review
41.2South posted this on Jul 12, 2008
Have to think about overtaking uphill with 3 passengers!
Love the electric everything but wonder how long the keyless battery will last
- accelerator close to brake pedal
1 person found this helpful, do you?report this review
lyndy_w posted this on Sep 14, 2007
+ Very economical!!! Will run on the smell of an oily rag!
- Servicing and repairs are very Pricey!!!
4 people found this helpful, do you?report this review