Review rating:

Amazing wallpapers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2014

As a new business (gym) we wanted to help bring our club to life, and have it appeal to the local market.
Thanks to Pickawall, we ended up with beautiful pictures covering the walls of our Class rooms and gym area. Highly recommend to anyone looking to liven up their home of business, with literally millions of pictures to choose from...in fact, the only difficult part is choosing which ones!

+ Prompt, professional service, with a quality end product.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

My fabulous Pickawall Bookshelves

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2013

Pickawall is absolutely an amazing company that delivers!! I come from a client service, marketing & advertising background, so I can be pretty critical when it comes to me being the consumer, particularly of design/service products. I have had the best experience with Pickawall. The service, assistance and information was second to none. Everyone was so helpful in assuring that my design criteria was not only met, but, absolutely exceeded. The product is top shelf as it's made from fabric, so gives a subtle, expensive and alluring finish. It' s so easy to apply. A small door panel or an entire wallpaper finish. Plus, I'm a Gemini, so if i want to change it down the track, I can, 'cos the visual murals are removable. I had so much fun applying my first creative bookshelf mural, and all the fabulous comments I received, I immediately ordered my next Pickawall project - all will be revealed soon on their website www.pickawall.com.au as soon as I've installed it. Thanks Pickawall for being such a fabulous provider of exceptional products and service!

Cheers, Kirsty

+ Professional personal friendly service, quality product, delivers as promised.

'The Wild Things' Horses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2013

My daughter is a huge fan of horses and has always dreamed of having a horse. Pickawall made her dream come true and was able to create this magical 'The wild things - horse' wall. It looks amazing she was thrilled! Pickawall wallpaper was easy to install and I had so much fun installing it with my girl. Highly recommend Pickawall to all. The PAW team was efficient and great to work with making th whole process enjoyable for all. Thank you Pickawall.

+ Easy to use, so many options, amazing transformation

Love the service of Pickawall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2013

"What a great experience and service I have had with Pickawall! This is the design ('Limitless' in the Art section http://www.pickawall.com.au/images/art/painting) I chose for my office from my range. Being on the receiving end as a customer, I was so impressed with the beautiful packaging and well presented box on arrival!

It's so nice dealing with the really friendly team there. Thanks Pickawall!! I am ready for my next wall to cover now!"

+ Friendly service, well presented, great packaging, fast delivery.

Wonderful in any room!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2013

As an Interior Designer -Pickawall has been a wonderful finish to many rooms!
My clients have transformed Coastal bedrooms with Tropical theme images ,and a study with an Old original Sorrento photo in black and white...the end result wonderful.
The product is of high quality and so easy to install, I can highly recommend Pickawall to everyone.
Thank you!

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Hands down the best mural on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2013

+ Easy to install, high quality, excellent website and customer service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Graffiti wall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2013

I love my new easy to install graffiti wall. Amazing transformation for such a cheap price. Gave us the exact look we were after.
High quality product, very unique, great web site, delivered for free, and best of all, great service from [name removed]!! What more can you ask for.
Now for our next projects.... the kids rooms. Thank you Pickawall, more orders on the way.

+ Inexpensive, easy to install and great service.

Much more than I ever expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2013

My Pickawall not only looks amazing but the quality of the fabric made it very easy to install. My Hallway looks amazing and I cant believe how many people comment when they come to my house.

Im writing this review because I received wonderful custom service from Brodie who helped me order online and ensured my own image was good enough quality to be printed as wallpaper. Ask for Brodie (not jason :-)

+ High quality material, easy to install, great customer service, make your own wallpaper

Outstanding quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2013

Hi Pickawall, just wanted to thank you so much for providing such a great quality product for me to use for my Christmas trees. Treekandi.com wouldn't be without you guys. It really is no mess and no stress! I will certainly be advising my interior styling clients to use Pickawall, gives such great depth to a room. Superb!

+ Easy, inexpensive and styish

Pickawall i love you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2013

Thankyou Pickawall for my daughters 21st present of New York. Much more affordable than a ticket to the big apple. She absolutely loves the skyline and it looks amazing in her room. My houserules bedroom done by [Personal Name Removed] has an added bling factor only a girl can give.

+ reliable, very affordable and so easy to install

• 19 helpful votes
Private message

My office looks great thanks to my Pickawall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2013

The office that I rent serves its purpose but has always had ugly walls with a poor ambiance.
As a renter, it was a real issue as if I painted the walls I would most likely have to re-paint them back to the original colour when I moved out.

I looked to Google and found Pickawall which offered temporary wallpaper which was exactly what I needed. I ended up getting a wall mural of a forest because it has light colours and gives the illusion of a larger area (like a mirror).

The wall mural was easy to install and my co-workers love it. The price was reasonable (compared to other office products) and I have already recommended it to a few friends.

+ Quality, funky, easy to install

- More expensive then plain wallpaper

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes