Classy and comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Had checked out bedroom suite a few times in the Albany store and staff always very friendly and helpful also phoned to ask some questions and same thing. Furniture is of good quality, prices very reasonable, am very happy with my purchases, still need some more beds so will be going back.

Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

Great products at great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

We purchased recliner set and TV stand in-store. Specialists were very friendly and knowledgeable. The items are of good quality, and the prices were low too. Overall the experience was fun.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Albany

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I went to Albany pine discount and purchased a king size bedroom suite and the help I had on the day was very good when I chose what I I was after and it also arrived earlier then originally expect that I was very happy about. I am very pleased with the quality of the furniture it is well made I have also have all my other house furniture from there. Very happy customer.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Great deal good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I made purchase in store of two double beds and accompanying side tables. The retail assistant was most helpful, i was happy with the purchasing process that went smoothly. Very happy with the purchase at a good price.

Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

Fantastic customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Went to the Kenwick store to buy a bed and matress. Kylie was
very friendly and patient and helped make the decision easier. she was very informative about the products and was able to recommend the right product for me. I will return to the store for any future furniture purchases I make.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Exactly what I wanted/needed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Went to the Pine Discount furniture store.
port Kennedy.
I was looking for a bedroom suite,bookcase and TV cabinet.
The team in store were extremely well informed and very helpful.
Purchasing was a breeze and the products delivered without hassle
I recommend this store highly.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Beautiful lounge room sweet at a real good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Walked into the store and was immediately attended to by the sales woman marie with a welcoming smile. Looked around and was lucky to find exactly what we were looking for. We were very happy with the price and the customer service was professional and attentive.
Thoroughly recommend pine discount.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Purchased 2 bedroom packages from the Albany store. Staff and customer service was excellent, delivery fast and kids very happy with their new beds & furniture.

Shop Location: WA, Albany

great service from the albany store, very happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

great customer service! very happy with my new bed and furniture, I would definitely shop here again. great prices too

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Had such a great experience dealing with Kate, and was so impressed by her follow up and service before and after ordering our new couch. Really appreciated it!

Great service. Good Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

We purchased our lounge suite from Albany Pine discount store and can only say how happy we were with the service provided. The lounge was ordered and quickly delivered to Albany and the in-store and follow up service was more than we could have hoped for. We are very happy with our new lounge

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

From start to finish was a breeze. Delivered at the exact time we were told. Customer service was excellent from the time we walked in to the store to the time we left, Cannot fault them in any way.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

HI Ann Thankyou for choosing to shop at our showroom in Port Kennedy and for supporting a local WA family owned business. Great to hear about your experience instore as well as online and about our... read more »

1 of 114 pages

Hi , I bought an Oxford queen size bed a few years ago from one of your stores. During a recent house move, I actually displaced the screws for the bed. Any idea if I can get replacement screws?

Jes asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

I would contact the store im sure they will be able to get you screws or source them for you. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jes, I'm so sorry for the late response on this question our team has somehow overlooked this.
I just wanted to make sure you have managed to get your new screw pack for your bed.
Many Thanks Nicole

Hi, do you deliver furniture to Victoria?

asked on Oct 23, 2016

Hi there

We can source a freight company to deliver to Victoria, but pricing would depend on the exact items you are after.
If you can please provide me with the items you are enquiring about we can go from there.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards Liana and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Hi, my partner and I are interested in the Mason bedroom suite and was wondering where it is made? I know the wood is from Australian timber so i wondered if it was made in Australia. Thanks Tracey

Tracey asked on Sep 11, 2016

Answer this

I personal would ask Pine Discount when enquiring about the bedroom suit

I looked it up and yes all furniture made in australia from australian wood.

Hello Tracey,

Yes it is Australian and New Zealand Pine for our Pine Furniture, but the furniture is made in China and Vietnam.
If you have any further enquires about our products, please feel free to reply or contact one of our friendly staff members at your closest store.

Kind regards, Chelsea and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture