Shop Location: WA, Albany

Helpful and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Purchases an office desk, filing cabinet and book stand. Staff were friendly when approached and helpful when asked questions. Happily continue to shop at the Albany store in the future.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Outstanding service coupled with excellent quality of furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

In store purchase of Lounge suite, hall table & ottoman. premium customer service that was non invasive & very informative

Luxurious Leather

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

We had the pleasure of dealing with Kate in the Joondalup Store. Her expertise and knowledge of the suites available for purchase was unsurpassed. Our visit originated from us viewing the latest catalogue and our wish for a new recliner suite to fittingly enhance our newly renovated Family Area. With Kates assistance we settled on our purchase of the Chicago lounge, in black leather, which we ordered and paid for at a heavily discounted price. It was a very pleasant experience dealing with such happy and professional ladies.

Sweet dreams now

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Would like to thank sandy not only was she very patient while being very helpful she also gave me great advice especially on which mattress may suit us best the king 60mm gel memory foam euro box mattress has given me the best nights sleep I can remember thank you sandy looking forward to many nights if wonderful sleep

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Love the products and the amazing people work there specially Sandy she is such a sweet person she helped me a lot with chosing the best brands

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

A big thanks to the staff at Malaga especially Kate.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Back in March we purchased a bedroom suite. The process from the minute we walked in to the store to the day the items were delivered was both smooth and pleasurable, so much so that last weekend we returned to the store and purchased an entertainment unit and a coffee table. A special thanks to Kate for again making us feeling special, and sincerely hope she returns after maternity leave as she is a true asset to the Malaga store and to Pine Discount Furniture.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Perfect service with very nice lady who served me

Purchased in store
The purchasing process was great
I would like to recommend pine discount to all family and friends

Really nice service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We went in wanting a specific thing, but it turned out to be not what we wanted. Kate helped us find the perfect set, as some things weren't available (stuff was on sale). She gave us a really good deal too and managed to grab us the last set for us. Sale went smoothly and delivery was speedy! Just really happy with the quality of service overall, and the quality of the bed set was good. :)

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

What great delivery men !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I purchased a chair in the Malaga store the service was seconded to non The chair was delivered this morning
And I have never had service like it . I am in my 70's and my husband was out when they arrived they politely asked where would I like the box containing the chair placed .I asked them to take it to the door near to the room where the chair was to go . Next minute the box was opened the chair was carried into the room and
Assembled . I could not believe my eyes .What wonderful young men you have working for you .

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

The Joondalup Pine Discount service was excellent. The sales assistant Marie was wonderful and patient with us when we changed our mines repeatedly and would answer all our questions with no issues, I felt very respected and valued. The delivery was also on time and the gentlemen were very respectful and kind.
Great experience will recommend!

Great & friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I was very happy with the service given at pine discount. All my needs and wants were met above & beyond.
Thanks Sandy.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Fantastic, old fashioned customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I chose a wardrobe from the brochure delivered to my home. Went to Joondalup Store and Marie assisted me, I was in and out of the store in 10 minutes ... All done, delivery organised ... gentlemen arrived on time, they were extremely polite and took great care with the delivery.
It was lovely to receive a follow up courtesy call from Suzanne on the following day... Very professional. A happy customer

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Suzie Thankyou for choosing to shop at our showroom in Joondalup and for supporting a local WA family owned business. So pleased to hear about your experience both instore and online and about t... read more »

1 of 120 pages

Hi , I bought an Oxford queen size bed a few years ago from one of your stores. During a recent house move, I actually displaced the screws for the bed. Any idea if I can get replacement screws?

Jes asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

I would contact the store im sure they will be able to get you screws or source them for you. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jes, I'm so sorry for the late response on this question our team has somehow overlooked this.
I just wanted to make sure you have managed to get your new screw pack for your bed.
Many Thanks Nicole

Hi, do you deliver furniture to Victoria?

asked on Oct 23, 2016

Hi there

We can source a freight company to deliver to Victoria, but pricing would depend on the exact items you are after.
If you can please provide me with the items you are enquiring about we can go from there.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards Liana and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Hi, my partner and I are interested in the Mason bedroom suite and was wondering where it is made? I know the wood is from Australian timber so i wondered if it was made in Australia. Thanks Tracey

Tracey asked on Sep 11, 2016

Answer this

I personal would ask Pine Discount when enquiring about the bedroom suit

I looked it up and yes all furniture made in australia from australian wood.

Hello Tracey,

Yes it is Australian and New Zealand Pine for our Pine Furniture, but the furniture is made in China and Vietnam.
If you have any further enquires about our products, please feel free to reply or contact one of our friendly staff members at your closest store.

Kind regards, Chelsea and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture