superb service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

We were looking to buy 2 sofas and were impressed by the online reviews for Plush Sofas. From the minute we entered the Bundall store and met Florent it became a real pleasure and not a chore. It took.a lot of time and patience on his part and throughout he has been exemplary and has done so much to help us. Advising us of different fabrics available and letting us take samples home. We are delighted with the outcome and cannot recommend him highly enough.

Verified Purchase

Great service, very helpful staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

We purchased our couch from Plush in Joondalup, we were looked after by Jackie, who was very helpful and made the decision making process very simple. Jackie was also extremely good with our 4 year old daughter while we were in the store, which made it all the more simple having her entertained.
10/10 would recommend shopping with Jackie and Plush Joondalup.

Verified Purchase

Perfect customer service, outstanding quality products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

We purchased our sofa form Brenton in the Osborne park store. Brenton was exceedingly helpful,patient & honest about what would & wouldn't work for our needs. He wasn't pushy & worked tirelessly to assist us every step of the way. He was so polite, friendly & professional his customer service made it a pleasure to shop!!
On top of that, we are so happy with the quality of the products that we saw as well as the many options available to suit our style!
Thanks so much brenton

Absolute pleasure walking into Plush!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

We have really enjoyed our experience at Plush Joondalup. Samantha assisted us in selecting our new couch, her patience was incredible and our 3 year old had a great time in store too.

Samantha managed to assist multiple customers at one time and we never once felt neglected.

We also purchased the Plush-shield warranty... with a dog and child it just seems crazy not too!

Very nice service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I bought my lounge in store, assisted by Larry in the MYAREE store who was just lovely. He took time to explain different features, leathers etc and was not pushy.

Friendly, professional service, quick shop in seconds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I did the purchase online with Danny ( Clayton south Victoria) he was quick friendly and professional!

Excellent service! Can't wait to get my sofa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Excellent service! Florent took care of everything and was able to custom design a sofa specific to my needs & wants. So many options available to fit in with my budget.

Great Customer Serives - Dianne Castle Hill Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

We purchased a lounge in store. We took our time selecting the lounge and required many different pricing combinations and product recommendations.
Dianne, the lady that served us at the Castle Hill store was outstanding!
She provided a high level of service, product info and things to consider. Most importantly she gave us space and time to talk over our decision.
Dianne's service was one of several determining factors behind our decision and purchase.
Thank you Dianne you were fantastic.
Paul & Narelle

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I purchased my lounges online and it was made extremely easy and efficient with Danny following up once I had ordered. He confirmed all the details that I required and checking with dimensions/location/delivery. All went smoothly and to plan. They arrived today perfect. It was so easy and being well informed throughout the process and delivery made it all the better. Loving my lounges.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I purchased online and was provided with excellent costumer service support ( phone) from Danny within minutes of my purchase.

Couch shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Got an amazing deal after sitting down with David on the Park Avenue in Orson silver. Such an amazing couch, we first looked at it 7 years ago and have finally made the purchase. We were worried about the couch being marked but with the available fabric protection it was an easy decision to make. Highly recommend both Plush sofas and David for all his help.

Great sofa bed, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Kerryanne Grembecki from the Shepparton store was amazing!!! The sofa quality is second to none. Delivery was a breeze. Kerryanne also helped me pick cushions to match. This was fabulous because I'm terrible when it comes to design. Thanks Kerryanne! :)

1 of 204 pages

Has anyone bought a feather sofa from Plush? We are looking at the Oasis set but it's all feather and I am a bit apprehensive about it not being foam...

Lisa V asked on Jun 01, 2017

Answer this

The oasis is actually foam with a feather wrap and the cushions are reversible it's very comfortable

How do I disconnect my modular pieces?!

BecR asked on May 31, 2017

Hi BecR
To be able for us to answer this we need to know which model you have, please can you contact our Quality assurance manger via the link below and we will be able to assist further.
www.plush.com.au/faq
Warm Regards
Plush Think Sofas

Hi, I am very interested in purchasing one of your couches "The Strand" for when my new apartment is complete, however due to spacing issues I'm not sure if I will be able to get the size that I want. I would really love to purchase the 3 seat sofa with the chaise lounge attached, but it will most likely not fit in the small space available. Does the maker of the couch offer customisable sizing to fit a small apartment? Would it be possible to get the chaise with smaller width? Any help would be much appreciated.

S.Smith asked on May 31, 2017

Hi S.Smith
Unfortunately we are unable to offer customisable sizes other than those specified on our product sheets. Sorry we could not help at this time.
Warm regards