Save Thousands and sell yourself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

We are so pleased we sold our property ourselves, through Property Now. We had 4 Real Estate agents give us a price range, and we sold above 2 of them , after only 2 weeks on the market. We not only would have sold for less with the Real Estate agents, but would have lost thousands of dollars in commission. The process was quite easy,and when I had some minor issues they were dealt with very quickly and the staff were always friendly and helpful. I would advise anyone selling this way to also pay the extra $15 to have a text sent to your mobile when an email enquiry occurs, as all our enquiries were via email, and getting the text message meant we were able to respond more quickly.

Helpful staff !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Everything went to the plan ...
Easy to use site ...
Only problem was that the brochure didn't have all the photos and that one of the 3 small photos on page 2 were also repeated ... glitch !!!
Could improve the brochure ...See rent.com.au brochure !!!
Otherwise all good ...
Helpful staff !!!

Verified Purchase

Success in a difficult market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Pam for your detailed review! Although it took a little while, as it can do in slow markets, we're glad you got there in the end and sold the property.

No replies

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

I found "Property Now" a waste of time and money. It maybe o/k in Queensland but no good in Perth.

Property was new house at a very reasonable price. Now with an estate agent in Perth.

Sold in one day!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jean, We are so pleased you achieved this success in such a small time frame. This just speaks volumes as to just how easy the process can be and how much money can be saved selling privately. T... read more »

Fabulous company and made selling easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Fantastic experience all round. Very easy to communicate with, very helpful, easy to navigate the website. The whole process was outstanding and we sold quickly. Can't thank them enough for saving us money. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Property Now make selling easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

It has been a pleasure dealing with Property Now. The website was very user friendly and easy to navigate. Any changes I made on our ad were updated very promptly and any enquiries came through to me almost immediately. Everyone who I corresponded with was so professional, prompt and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and they quickly answered any questions we had. We sold our house through Property Now, saving thousands on commission fees, and would recommend their services to anyone who is going to sell their house themselves. Thank you to all the team at Property Now!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Easy Peasy way to sell!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

This site is probably the best way to sell your property, no hassle from agents, extremely efficient service and backup support. Had dozens of people after my property and ended up with more than I had hoped for.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very good service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

We have been very happy with property now. The "for sale" sign was delivered as soon as we paid and they always responded to our enquiries quickly. The only downfall was the extra $5 we paid for weekly reviews from realestate, as we never got them.
I also recommend using boxbrownie.com for the floorplan as they were excellent too.

Overall we had a good experience selling and got the price we were after.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Mitchell, thanks so much for your review - Congratulations! So good to see you sold so quickly. We're very sorry you didn't receive the reports - every now and then there's an error with RE... read more »

I sold my house for the Price I wanted and saved thousands

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

After a bad experience with a local leading Real estate agency who under valued my property, I decided to sell the property myself. Property Now were extremely professional in their management of my listing exposing my property on all the major sites with professional marketing tools for me to use.
A great result giving buyers my first hand experience about the Block, the neighbours and local community which was appreciated by the buyers. I listed a price guide and ended up with a silent auction with two buyers.
I would totally recommend this process to my friends. Overall a professional, honest and cost saving process.

Maitland

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

So easy and got top price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Using PropertyNow was the easiest and most convenient way to sell our home. (And also the cheapest). The whole set up was simple and the service by the team to answer any questions was outstanding.

We sold our place within 10 days and $10k above our top price range. And everyone we showed through the house loved the idea of speaking to the owner. They actually said they preferred it.

So thanks PropertyNow for everything.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi, thanks so much for sharing your experience! We often hear that buyers prefer dealing directly with the owner! Congratulations on your sale and your big savings! All the best :)

Verified Purchase

Sell it Yourself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

I cannot speak highly enough of PropertyNow. Have sold and settled my property for a price well in excess of the appraisal given by 3 local Real Estate agents and saved $15k - $20k on sales commissions etc. In summary, I am many tens of thousands of dollars better off. Thank you so much!!!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Greg! Thanks for sharing your experience! That's incredible news. We're extremely pleased for you and wish you the best with all your future endeavours. :)

1 of 22 pages

Hi there , Please advice me if it is common practice to share copy of contract via email upon request by potential buyers even before they turn up for inspection or should wait until we meet them up in person on inspection day?

Rakhshan asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rakhshan, it's not uncommon to provide your contract via email however I would advise that you can provide it in person at the inspection.

We live in Auburan South Australia. Are we stil able to use PropertyNow?

Unhappy52 asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, Absolutely! PropertyNow offer our services to everyone all over Australia.

Hi... we are looking to buy and sell... how do we sell.. listing it with you is easy I figure... but do you give us the paperwork to sell it or the contract... I'm not sure how we sell if we get a buyer interested....can you let us know, please? thanks Ella

Dj Ella asked on Jan 11, 2017

Hi Ella,

Thank you for your enquiry. We encourage all of our clients to engage with a conveyancer , solicitor or settlement agent to perform all duties around the legals and paperwork for your sale.If in NSW you will need to sort the contract before advertising. You are correct listing is very easy.

Let me run through the process for you.
Signup for your free account at the link below or go to the second page to login if you’ve already done so.
- https://www.propertynow.com.au/signup
- https://www.propertynow.com.au/member-login

Once in your account you can create a new listing, this is a quick and easy 7 step process involving inputting your property information i.e. price, features, description, inspection times and images.
In regards to photos there isn’t many requirements other than the images needing to be under 5mb each. We recommend quality, high resolution images – professional is always better.
If you are interested in professional photography this is a service we can arrange for you! If you have your own even better. If not, don’t worry – smart phone have brilliant quality and work fine.
The next step involves uploading a rates notice and driver’s license (this is for proof of ownership) – if you’re selling or leasing for someone else that’s not a problem, let us know in the comments for when we check your documents.
Lastly simply select any extras you would like (completely optional) and your for-sale sign information, your sign and postage is included in our core cost for all sales.
You’re all done! You’ll see a preview of your listing and be able to continue to the payment step ($694 for a residential sale, $175 for a lease, $770 for commercial sale or $295 for commercial lease).
Once paid we will receive your new listing order and complete the admin – we can have you live within a few hours 7 days a week, provided you’ve completed in business hours.

When you are online, held an open house and you've lets say found the potential buyer who has offered you your desired price, you would be strait on the phone to your conveyancer, solicitor or settlement agent to get the contract moving, they then correspond with the buyers conveyancer, solicitor or settlement agent to finalise paperwork.

We also have a book that we wrote that has bunches of information and tips that I would love to send on to you. If you would me to send this one through to you please pop us an email to sales@propertyNow.com.au and I will organise this for you :)

Have a wonderful day and we look forward to hearing from you.

Jasmyn