My Second Time Selling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Having used Property Now before I've found them very helpful and professional. I appreciated that I could phone for advice.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Chris, and congratulations on your sale. Really glad to hear you found us helpful and professional. Don't forget you can also get us via email, SMS, and livechat too! have a wonderful afternoon :)

A great way to lease your place

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Very good site, gives you exposure to all the major leasing websites. Were very helpful if I had any questions, returned all my calls within ten minutes. Highly recommended.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Joey - we do make sure that we offer the absolute best service possible!

Verified Purchase

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

The service is absolutely fantastic with friendly and helpful staff at every step.
The website is easy to navigate and understand.
The advertised property was rented withing five days!
Paying an extra $20 was well worth the expense to allow me to do all the checks necessary.
Thank you very much PropertyNow and many thanks to Jasmine for her expertise and assistance.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Maria for the glowing review! We really do try to be as helpful as possible at all stages of the process and make it as simple as possible for our clients to rent and sell their properties.

A great way of seeling your property.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

My wife and I tried for a long time to sell our property without luck. We advertised with Property Now and had an immense amount of inquiries leading to an easy sale. The staff were most helpful and efficient in every way, thanks guys.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

You're welcome Steve, glad you guys were able to have a successful and fast sale!

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Will never use a Real Estate Agent again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

Another super successful sale with PropertyNow. House was under contract after only 5 days on the market to an out of town buyer for $50,000 more than the previous highest price in the street that was sold 3 weeks earlier. The team at PropertyNow are efficient and helpful. This is my 4th time using this website. I will never use a Real Estate agent again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Natalie, thank you for your wonderful review! We're so glad to hear that you keep coming back and having success selling yourself. Congratulations to you on four sales, that's incredible! All the best with your future endeavours!

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Extremely happy first time user of PropertyNow Website

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

As a first time user I was a little nervous. But now that the property has been sold after having received huge buyer inquiry during the campaign I can highly recommend the propertynow website. It was also a great pleasure to deal with the Propertynow staff. I now intend to use the website for all of my upcoming new residential & commercial listings as it it an affordable alternative for my vendors.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Peter was great chatting with you too and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Everything I'd hoped for

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I really enjoyed my experience with PropertyNow. Jasmyn has been extremely helpful and friendly since my initial phone call. All enquiries and applications were handled quickly and efficiently. Having this option as an alternative to a real estate agent has been amazing. The experience was everything that I'd hoped for, I would certainly use PropertyNow again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Nicole - I'll pass your compliments on to Jasmyn and we're glad you were happy with the service- hope to see you again soon!

PropertyNow Official

Hi Nicole, Thanks for the shout out ;) Will look forward to chatting again in the future.All the best until then. - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Worst service I have ever experienced

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Comments

Just to add to my review - I did receive a reply from the head office expressing their disappointment in the agents behaviour and took appropriate action. So basically one rogue agent was lacking a... read more »

PropertyNow Official

Thankyou for posting an update to your review Lee, much appreciated. As I confirmed in my email, the agent you dealt with is not in any way connected with PropertyNow and should not have been adver... read more »

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I sold my property in 1 week They are very professional and kept me updated and informed all the time Would recommend them to anyone

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Diana! Thanks for your kind review, what an amazing result to sell in just a week! Congratulations to you. All the best.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Save thousands!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Great website! Sold my house in three weeks for more than the real estate agent said it was worth. I am so glad I ditched him and went with Property Now. A neighbor sold his house at the same time through an agent and was pretty peeved when I told him it only cost me $750 instead of the $13000 plus advertising that he paid. The whole set up is simple to use and buyers had no problem dealing with the owner rather than an agent. There honestly is just no reason to pay real estate agent exorbitant fees plus extras when you can pay $750 for Property Now and sell your house yourself.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jo! Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad to hear of your success, thanks for being a great client and all the best with your future endeavours.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

A great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Selling on Property Now was a much easier process than expected. They offered a lot of support and advice and our property sold quickly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Clare that's great news that you sold quickly and we pride ourselves on our support.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2017

PropertyNow was most professional and helpful and made the whole process very much easier than we expected. I would recommend them without any reservation.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Genny we're glad we could be of service, most people are surprised by (with a little help) just how simple the whole process can be!

1 of 23 pages

Hi guys, we have a property in Trinity Park, Cairns, Qld, that is one year old and wish to sell. Can you help out in Cairns with sales?

Stuart asked on May 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Stuart, yes we have had properties in Cairns before and that is no problem at all. We actually operate nationwide, primarily providing support via phone, email, and livechat on our website. If you jump on your website you can request a free property value report and suburb statistics which will give you some more information on the market in your area. Do you have any other questions I can answer for you?

Hi there , Please advice me if it is common practice to share copy of contract via email upon request by potential buyers even before they turn up for inspection or should wait until we meet them up in person on inspection day?

Rakhshan asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rakhshan, it's not uncommon to provide your contract via email however I would advise that you can provide it in person at the inspection.

We live in Auburan South Australia. Are we stil able to use PropertyNow?

Unhappy52 asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, Absolutely! PropertyNow offer our services to everyone all over Australia.

See all 15 questions about PropertyNow