Extremely happy first time user of PropertyNow Website

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

As a first time user I was a little nervous. But now that the property has been sold after having received huge buyer inquiry during the campaign I can highly recommend the propertynow website. It was also a great pleasure to deal with the Propertynow staff. I now intend to use the website for all of my upcoming new residential & commercial listings as it it an affordable alternative for my vendors.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Peter was great chatting with you too and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Everything I'd hoped for

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I really enjoyed my experience with PropertyNow. Jasmyn has been extremely helpful and friendly since my initial phone call. All enquiries and applications were handled quickly and efficiently. Having this option as an alternative to a real estate agent has been amazing. The experience was everything that I'd hoped for, I would certainly use PropertyNow again.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Nicole - I'll pass your compliments on to Jasmyn and we're glad you were happy with the service- hope to see you again soon!

PropertyNow Official

Hi Nicole, Thanks for the shout out ;) Will look forward to chatting again in the future.All the best until then. - Jasmyn PropertyNow

Worst service I have ever experienced

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Comments

Just to add to my review - I did receive a reply from the head office expressing their disappointment in the agents behaviour and took appropriate action. So basically one rogue agent was lacking a... read more »

PropertyNow Official

Thankyou for posting an update to your review Lee, much appreciated. As I confirmed in my email, the agent you dealt with is not in any way connected with PropertyNow and should not have been adver... read more »

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I sold my property in 1 week They are very professional and kept me updated and informed all the time Would recommend them to anyone

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Diana! Thanks for your kind review, what an amazing result to sell in just a week! Congratulations to you. All the best.

Save thousands!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Great website! Sold my house in three weeks for more than the real estate agent said it was worth. I am so glad I ditched him and went with Property Now. A neighbor sold his house at the same time through an agent and was pretty peeved when I told him it only cost me $750 instead of the $13000 plus advertising that he paid. The whole set up is simple to use and buyers had no problem dealing with the owner rather than an agent. There honestly is just no reason to pay real estate agent exorbitant fees plus extras when you can pay $750 for Property Now and sell your house yourself.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Jo! Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad to hear of your success, thanks for being a great client and all the best with your future endeavours.

A great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Selling on Property Now was a much easier process than expected. They offered a lot of support and advice and our property sold quickly.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Clare that's great news that you sold quickly and we pride ourselves on our support.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2017

PropertyNow was most professional and helpful and made the whole process very much easier than we expected. I would recommend them without any reservation.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Genny we're glad we could be of service, most people are surprised by (with a little help) just how simple the whole process can be!

Kingscliff

Private message

Verified Purchase

The best way to sell your own home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

I couldn't recommend Property Now more highly, they have professional staff that helped me in the early stages of setting things up. The photographer they use was excellent and system of replying to emails and the odd phone call is really manageable. I was recommended to create a new email account specifically for correspondence from the ad, which I did and it worked perfect. After only two days on the market I had two offers one of which was accepted and just yesterday the house settled.
Thanks again to Andrew and the team at property now.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

That's great news- We're glad it was a pleasant experience and you had a swift and positive outcome!

Property now was so easy to use, I tenanted my property in 2 days

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Property now was so easy. My house was rented within 2 days. The staff, particularly Jasmine are so very helpful. I would never use a realtor again. This also gave me the opportunity to talk to applicants to ensure I got the right tenant.
Brilliant!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Stacy, congratulations on leasing so quickly and easily. We love Jasmyn too! We look forward to assisting you next time your house is up for rent again and we're glad you enjoyed the process. Thanks for the review! All the best. :)

PropertyNow just works

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I have used two other 'list your own property' type sites before. So I can fairly say that PropertyNow is by far the easiest and most intuitive platform to use. My property was approved and listed on Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au FASTER than the time it took me to retrieve my forgotten password for another site. It is more expensive to lease your property through PropertyNow, but the time and frustration saved is well worth it. PropertyNow just works!

Thanks heaps for the great experience

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Betty! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we love that you enjoyed our platform. We're so glad you found us and the other companies didn't turn you off doing it yourself! Thanks for giving us a shot. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Online excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Very easy and excellent process with PropertyNow supplying everything they promised. Our sale was a subdivision of a property we will build on, so we got to choose who our new neighbor would be by controlling the sale ourselves. Terrific cost saving on the overall selling process and I would not hesitate to use this service again.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Roger, congratulations! Thanks for taking the time to review us and we hope all goes wonderfully with your new neighbour. It was a pleasure helping you sell. All the best. :)

Save Thousands and sell yourself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

We are so pleased we sold our property ourselves, through Property Now. We had 4 Real Estate agents give us a price range, and we sold above 2 of them , after only 2 weeks on the market. We not only would have sold for less with the Real Estate agents, but would have lost thousands of dollars in commission. The process was quite easy,and when I had some minor issues they were dealt with very quickly and the staff were always friendly and helpful. I would advise anyone selling this way to also pay the extra $15 to have a text sent to your mobile when an email enquiry occurs, as all our enquiries were via email, and getting the text message meant we were able to respond more quickly.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Pauline! We're thrilled for you! Congratulations on selling higher than the agents said - and commission free! Great advice on the SMS alerts also - we're glad you found these useful. All the best.

1 of 23 pages

Hi there , Please advice me if it is common practice to share copy of contract via email upon request by potential buyers even before they turn up for inspection or should wait until we meet them up in person on inspection day?

Rakhshan asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rakhshan, it's not uncommon to provide your contract via email however I would advise that you can provide it in person at the inspection.

We live in Auburan South Australia. Are we stil able to use PropertyNow?

Unhappy52 asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, Absolutely! PropertyNow offer our services to everyone all over Australia.

Hi... we are looking to buy and sell... how do we sell.. listing it with you is easy I figure... but do you give us the paperwork to sell it or the contract... I'm not sure how we sell if we get a buyer interested....can you let us know, please? thanks Ella

Dj Ella asked on Jan 11, 2017

Hi Ella,

Thank you for your enquiry. We encourage all of our clients to engage with a conveyancer , solicitor or settlement agent to perform all duties around the legals and paperwork for your sale.If in NSW you will need to sort the contract before advertising. You are correct listing is very easy.

Let me run through the process for you.
Signup for your free account at the link below or go to the second page to login if you’ve already done so.
- https://www.propertynow.com.au/signup
- https://www.propertynow.com.au/member-login

Once in your account you can create a new listing, this is a quick and easy 7 step process involving inputting your property information i.e. price, features, description, inspection times and images.
In regards to photos there isn’t many requirements other than the images needing to be under 5mb each. We recommend quality, high resolution images – professional is always better.
If you are interested in professional photography this is a service we can arrange for you! If you have your own even better. If not, don’t worry – smart phone have brilliant quality and work fine.
The next step involves uploading a rates notice and driver’s license (this is for proof of ownership) – if you’re selling or leasing for someone else that’s not a problem, let us know in the comments for when we check your documents.
Lastly simply select any extras you would like (completely optional) and your for-sale sign information, your sign and postage is included in our core cost for all sales.
You’re all done! You’ll see a preview of your listing and be able to continue to the payment step ($694 for a residential sale, $175 for a lease, $770 for commercial sale or $295 for commercial lease).
Once paid we will receive your new listing order and complete the admin – we can have you live within a few hours 7 days a week, provided you’ve completed in business hours.

When you are online, held an open house and you've lets say found the potential buyer who has offered you your desired price, you would be strait on the phone to your conveyancer, solicitor or settlement agent to get the contract moving, they then correspond with the buyers conveyancer, solicitor or settlement agent to finalise paperwork.

We also have a book that we wrote that has bunches of information and tips that I would love to send on to you. If you would me to send this one through to you please pop us an email to sales@propertyNow.com.au and I will organise this for you :)

Have a wonderful day and we look forward to hearing from you.

Jasmyn