Review rating:

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Sold land inside 6 weeks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

I raised a Sales Contract with lawyer went on line and got the land advertised and sold within 6 weeks.

The online process was good the responses to questions were handled quickly. I did find my advert stayed on Real Estate .com longer than I expected after selling and confirming sale online but the amount of enquiries were good I actually had initial offer in 2 days but that did no0t proceed so to Exchange was 6 weeks very satisfactory and no estate agents badgering you.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi, thanks so much for your review! We appreciate the comments and feedback and wish you congratulations on your success! All the best.

Yes go for it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Best thing,they looked after everything ,so easy value for money Priestley spent thousands of dollars .realest agency take a lot of conminshon for doing the same thing. Thank you property now.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Theresa, wonderful! Thank you for your kind words. You are very welcome! Congratulations!

Great Advertsing tool !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Property Now has been a fantastic advertising tool for our property. It was easy to set up and maintain the listing and all the staff were helpful if l had any queries regarding the advertising, selling and pricing. Leads were consistent and simple to follow up. I would definitely recommend Property Now for their professional set up, support and advertising structure.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Julie,
Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We're so glad you liked the system and it was a pleasure assisting you to sell yourself. :)

Sydney

Private message

PropertyNow exceeds expectations and delivers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

PropertyNow is a very professional t organisation and does exactly what it says it will do.
My advert was up on all the major websites etc within 1 hour and the property was rented within 7 days.
The cost of $175 for is excellent
Staff are very friendly and most helpfull
EXCELLENT

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Patrick! Thanks so much for your review. Lovely to have you as a client and congratulations on renting so quickly.

Good site for self-managed landlords

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Very easy to use site. Good service - received prompt replies to all my queries. Delivered as promised; and I secured a tenant which is a bonus!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Justin, glad to hear you secured a tenant - terrific work!

All good, except the "tenant checks" option

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

We have found PropertyNow has broad coverage for real estate advertising, allowing us to easily lease our rental property with good results over the years.

The only negative feedback I have is regarding the tenant checks option that I had added this time. I found out when I tried to use it that it requires uploading of a digital copy of a potential tenant's drivers licence. We were not informed of this requirement at the time this additional option was selected, and quite frankly not too many potential tenants would be willing to provide a digital copy of their drivers licence even though they don't mind providing their drivers license number.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi PKC, thanks for your feedback, glad to hear you leased your property easily. The reason we require an actual photo/scan of the ID is two fold. Firstly it's important to actually physically sigh... read more »

Verified Purchase

Fast and successful. 5 Stars.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I successfully listed and leased a property on this website and found it quite easy to use.
The staff were very friendly and quite helpful., especially for an internet novice like myself.
I would. It hesitate to use this service again.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Jess! Glad to hear you had no trouble listing your property - we try and make it as easy as possible for anyone to list with us and we look forward to dealing with you again.

Good value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

Property Now is a great place to manage your own rental property. I found the price very reasonable considering the exposure it got from different sites.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Marie, thanks so much for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience and we're glad we could help. Happy Holiday's!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great service - 3 out of 3 times I have used it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Wow, yet again (3rd time!) I find a tenant and take deposit within days - this time 1.5 days! fastest yet! What a service, so easy this time as I just re-listed after editing the listing from last time. Hope you guys are around a long time!!!

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thanks Paul, that's a great result! 12 years and counting so far, and we're not planning on going anywhere anytime soon! Merry Christmas!

HAPPY LANDLORD & HAPPY TENANT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

Property Now staff provided me, as a Landlord with exceptional service.
Prospective tenants happy with the Property Now service provided.
I am happy to continue using Property Now long term.
Professional, friendly, prompt staff members.

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Cat, thanks for the lovely feedback and Merry Christmas!

Toowoomba

Difficult property

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

The property was a difficult property to sell due to the area, two other properties in the street under real estate banners are still for sale (and will make less profit because of the commission). I found PropertyNow easy to deal with, always helpful and with great customer service.

PropertyNow will look after the marketing but you still need to do what the real estate people do, be professional with open houses, follow up the leads and be honest.

We also use and will continue to use their rental service for another property we have, which has also been successful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Hi Garry and Dearna,
Congratulations on the sale. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and definitely appreciate your repeat business :) Have a wonderful Wednesday.-PropertyNow

bendigo

Private message

You need no agent to sell your property.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

What a way to go, saved over $19,000.00 in commission.Our property sold in 10 weeks when the previous sale took approx 4 years with two real estate agencies working on the sale. You need No Agent Property to help you sell your property.It made us very happy and we will use it again. Ron &Rosemary Lee.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PropertyNow Official

Thank you for the Review, We very much agree !! No agent necessary. Although PropertyNow and Private sellers make a wonderful mix ;) . Have a most wonderful Christmas and all the best with your future endeavors -Jasmyn PropertyNow

1 of 21 pages

Hi... we are looking to buy and sell... how do we sell.. listing it with you is easy I figure... but do you give us the paperwork to sell it or the contract... I'm not sure how we sell if we get a buyer interested....can you let us know, please? thanks Ella

Dj Ella asked on Jan 11, 2017

Hi Ella,

Thank you for your enquiry. We encourage all of our clients to engage with a conveyancer , solicitor or settlement agent to perform all duties around the legals and paperwork for your sale.If in NSW you will need to sort the contract before advertising. You are correct listing is very easy.

Let me run through the process for you.
Signup for your free account at the link below or go to the second page to login if you’ve already done so.
- https://www.propertynow.com.au/signup
- https://www.propertynow.com.au/member-login

Once in your account you can create a new listing, this is a quick and easy 7 step process involving inputting your property information i.e. price, features, description, inspection times and images.
In regards to photos there isn’t many requirements other than the images needing to be under 5mb each. We recommend quality, high resolution images – professional is always better.
If you are interested in professional photography this is a service we can arrange for you! If you have your own even better. If not, don’t worry – smart phone have brilliant quality and work fine.
The next step involves uploading a rates notice and driver’s license (this is for proof of ownership) – if you’re selling or leasing for someone else that’s not a problem, let us know in the comments for when we check your documents.
Lastly simply select any extras you would like (completely optional) and your for-sale sign information, your sign and postage is included in our core cost for all sales.
You’re all done! You’ll see a preview of your listing and be able to continue to the payment step ($694 for a residential sale, $175 for a lease, $770 for commercial sale or $295 for commercial lease).
Once paid we will receive your new listing order and complete the admin – we can have you live within a few hours 7 days a week, provided you’ve completed in business hours.

When you are online, held an open house and you've lets say found the potential buyer who has offered you your desired price, you would be strait on the phone to your conveyancer, solicitor or settlement agent to get the contract moving, they then correspond with the buyers conveyancer, solicitor or settlement agent to finalise paperwork.

We also have a book that we wrote that has bunches of information and tips that I would love to send on to you. If you would me to send this one through to you please pop us an email to sales@propertyNow.com.au and I will organise this for you :)

Have a wonderful day and we look forward to hearing from you.

Jasmyn
PropertyNow
1300 664 773

Hi there. I am very interested in joining to sell my property. Would you still recommend a solicitor to draw up the contract etc? Regards Karen

Kazza asked on Oct 30, 2016

Answer this

Yes without question Karen. You see you get the added benefit of having a repository of the deposit monies and the in some ways may be as important to you as the actual conveyancing which is also crucial to get right. Think of it in terms of relaxing your eventual buyer Karen, who would be nervous about you holding the money. Let us know if you would like a phone call Karen and as you can see we operate Sundays as well (7 Days) - Andrew - Licensee.

I have had an agent advise me that I would not have the skills to negotiate the selling part of my property. I have a price that I don't want to go under, so how do I avoid a buyer from placing me under pressure to come at their price. I have a couple who inspected my property yesterday and rang next morning, for a 2nd inspection in the same week. Is it normal to feel nervous about this unknown area of the negotiation conversation.. Ruby

Ruby asked on Oct 10, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ruby, it's completely normal to feel nervous- especially when you have agents insisting that only they are able to negotiate on a price for your property. However the sad fact is that most agents do not have the same interest in getting the best result for your property as you do and are mainly interested in selling at all costs and they'll employ some pretty dirty tactics to that end. So what can you do to brush up on your skills and confidence? Well first of all I'd suggest reading through some of our reviews here and on other sites from our previous sellers- a common thread among them is that they weren't sure they could do it in the beginning and then they are astounded at how easy and smoothly it all went in the end!

Secondly I'd suggest having a look through our video tutorials, we have several on negotiating: https://www.propertynow.com.au/resources/how-to-videos/blog

You can also email us at sales@propertynow.com.au with any specific questions and I can also send you a copy of Andrew's best-selling book on private-selling and a report on your property including a valuation of your house and also those that have sold in your suburb so you would have all the information at your disposal that an agent would.

And finally- just remember you would still have to decide on whether or not to accept an offer or negotiate even if you were with a traditional agent.
Please let me know if there's anything further I can help with, or if you'd like more information just email us at sales@propertynow.com.au

Craig - PropertyNow Support