Customer Service stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

i ordered flowers for my wife for our wedding anniv to be delivered to her work friday was rang late fri and told they missed the courier, theyd deliver to our home Sat, contacted by them Monday theyd be delivered to her work Monday, late in the arvo i contacted customer service that they dont deliver to Werribee but 4 an extra !5 dollars they could. Said dont bother reverse the funds back to me, was told as a sign of goodwill i can have a store credit, i said why you dont deliver to Werribee its no use to me. Awaiting the return of my $$$$$. yes im an butt because i appeared to 4 get wedding anniv. Thanks

Private message

flowers to not match web photo

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Ordered carnations value before discount$100 got supermarket value bunch of different carnations. No service no support would never use again Brigid

Perth

Not even deserving of 1 star

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service and flowers. No assistance from customer service team after ordering a beautifully pictured bouquet and receiving 2 visible plastic looking flowers the rest closed and completely different colours and display online. Offshore based company waste of money absolutely disgusted.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Avoid this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Ordered pretty expensive flowers to be delivered on my friends Wedding day. They made me embarrassed twice by 1) missing the delivery day, delivering it the day after the wedding 2) the flowers looked totally different from what was pictured. I wanted them warped - instead they put them into a carton box — I would have ordered a basket if I knew they'd do so. Was so embarrassing when my friend sent me the picture.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

And I haven't stressed it much enough - the $100 flowers they delivered looked like cheap embarrassing crap.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Disgracefully Poor service -

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Flowers delivered for 90th Birthday Party were nothing like fancy website displayed - inferior quality - calls not returned /fobbed off - rude -

Southport

Verified Purchase

Horrific! Worst company and service ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Ordered flowers and a balloon for my wife and little girl to be delivered on Feb 14th! Not only Did it not arrive until the 18th, there was no balloon! After numerous emails starting from the 14th when it was apparent the order was not arriving, asking for a refund and just cancel the order if you can't deliver on time. All requests were just ignored and their refusing to do anything about it. Shocking that a company like this are still allowed to advertise on places like google and Facebook!

Disgusting!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

My partner ordered some flowers to be delivered on Valentine's Day, payed extra for them to be delivered that day and they still haven't showed up. After calling and complaining, all they can offer us is a $15 store credit... Not happy!!!

DREADFUL

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I ordered flowers through my work for a staff member. Flowers arrived with broken petals and a dead lily. All Ready Flowers would offer was a discount to buy more flowers from them. Dept of Consumer Protection advised and formal complaint made. Their response to me was they would try to negotiate a 50% reimbursement. A response from them yesterday indicates, "my attempt to negotiate a settlement with Ready Flowers has been unsuccessful. Ready Flowers are unwilling to change their position because they consider the flowers left the florist in pe rfect condition and they do not accept your claim they did not match the description of the advertised product.".
They added "while the Department offers a conciliation service to help resolve disputes between consumers and traders, we are not able to compel either party to accept our recommendation for settlement".
Additionally, "A record of your complaint has been entered into the Department's complaint database. Should similar complaints be received in the future then your complaint may be referred to in determining what action should be taken.".
The only way to stamp Ready Flowers out is to not purchase from them and if you do and do not get what you paid for, complain, complain, complain. My only redress now is to take them to Court.
Has anyone spoken with media about this company?

Canberra, ACT

• 1 comment
Private message

NO refund for undelivered funeral flowers!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

December 2016 I ordered online to deliver funeral flowers to my aunt who passed away from cancer. I could not make it to her funeral as I am in Australia and wanted to send flowers in her wake in Philippines to at least send my condolences to my family!! Website was very quick to take money and I immediately received a confirmation email for a delivery date! On the delivery date I tracked my ordered and noted they "rescheduled the delivery" without even asking me! Now that rescheduled date is after the funeral!!! Rang them for a refund no one p icked up. Emailed them and they kept promising me it will be refunded. Followed them up every week - now it's February - it has been two months STILL NO REFUND!!!!

You guys should feel very sorry!!!!! That was a stressful grieving time for me losing a dear Aunt. Easy to take the money from the website but not quick to refund it for a service you did not deliver anyway!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

So for whatever humanity and sense of ethics they have left, after two months since my online purchase, I received my refund today of $108. It's $5 short of my initial purchase by the way. I sure h... read more »

1 of 62 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers