Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

• 3 helpful votes

Do not use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

This is simliar to a lot of others on the site already, but felt i needed to put my two cents in.
My partner ordered me a single rose for Valentines day on Monday (13/2) night from Ready Flowers only because the fact that they guranteed same day delivery.

He was waiting for my phone call all day to state i'd received it, but nothing came and he was quite upset.
We went back through the order form and the confirmation and everything appeared in place. His credit card had also been debited.

When looking at the website that evening, it app
eared that on the order page there was a caveat that claimed they would no long be able to gurantee same day delivery for Valentines day but why not cheer that special person up later in the week?

My partner claims it was not there on the monday when he placed the order, because the only reason he used this website was because of the same day gurantee!!

I did eventually get the flower on Thursday (16/2) two days later.
It was in good condition, and nicely presented.

- cannot meet expectations

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 13 helpful votes

Update on Readyflowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

This is an update in response to my previous complaint. I received a call from the company today, saying Valentine flowers (ordered for the 14th) have been ordered and are on their way !!! It appears this company is trying to push orders onto customers to avoid refunds. Explained to the ReadyFlowers rep that this is totally unacceptable but they don't seem to care.

NOTE- by processing your order, it makes it more difficult for your bank to secure a refund i.e. it becomes a dispute between customer and provider.

***I telephoned the ACCC and they wanted to hear from anyone else. They have seen productreview but can't do anything unless others call in. Took me about 10 minutes but felt like it was worth it! let's hope so***

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Flowers never delivered and money taken

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

Flowers were not delivered, money deducted from account. Calling them was no good as it went to a message. emailing was answered only with a autoresponse. Bank told us they had many complaints for the same thing on the same day.

- it appears to be a scam

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Disgusted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

I ordered the flowers on February 13 to surprise my wife the next day. The flowers never arrived on Valentine’s Day and when they did arrive (15th) they were basically a joke. Thankfully the florist who delivered them agreed to send something else to compensate my wife but Ready Flowers did nothing. The poor florist, who was not responsible as the business was on sold to her, had been dealing with complains all day.

+ Nothing at all

- The fact they are allowed to trade at all.

• 1 helpful vote

How to contact the directors of Ready Flowers Pty Ltd

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

Flowers ordered from Aust not delivered to NZ. Emails receive only automated 'ticket number' replies. All telephone numbers in NZ and Aust go to same recorded greeting.
Directors listed in company search at http://fair-trading.com/reports/rf-company-search.pdf can be contacted by telephone. They say they have had some server issues lately and I should get a refund but so far nothing.

- No delivery and no response to inquiries.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bad bad bad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

I am a New Zealand customer. The finally flowers arrived 6pm the day after the date indicated in the confirmation email. When the flowers arrived they were quite sad. I recently ordered flowers from another online delivery shop for $30 less and they were a much better set of flowers. Won't be using these guys again.

- late delivery, expensive, poor quality

No delivery, no support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

Delivery for Valentines ordered a week in advance. Order processed, credit card charged, but no receipt ever sent. Flowers never arrived. Attempt to inquire, their phone system goes to a recorded message about how they are busy, then hangs up. Their Facebook page is shutdown, their live chat is offline, and they are not replying to emails. I am not the only one with this problem. Have contacted the ACCC and will be contacting my bank about disputing the transaction tomorrow.

- No actual customer service, no product, no invoice

Basically fraud. Avoid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

Paid for Valentines flowers to deliver to my partner in Malaysia. No flowers, money taken, website not working. Currently working to obtain VISA chargeback for fraudulent charge.

I ordered late at night and didn't do basic internet research which would have shown a multitude of issues with this group.

+ Nothing, it's a scam

- It's a scam

• 7 helpful votes

Stay away from Ready FLowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

just like 316. The flowers never arrived. tried calling many times with automated responce. tried emailing with automated responce. Still no flowers and no explanation why. The message about

These people are absolute scammers - they should be shut down in australia. I intend to notify dept of fair trading any other authorities i can to get these guys shut down.

whatever you do - do not use these guys. Buy as local as you can possibly get.

This message was NOT on their website when I purchased;

Left it until the last minute fo
r Valentine’s Day? …We can still make it special, even if it is a little late.
If you are placing orders for delivery on the 14th February 2012, we cannot be certain that your order will be delivered today. However, if you still want to treat your loved one to a beautiful bouquet of flowers, we can process your order today and deliver it as soon as possible this week.

The entire industry is currently experiencing greater than expected demand for flowers, particularly Red Roses. However, you can still bring a smile to your loved one this week.

Please Note: We are no longer taking telephone orders, please complete your order online"

Stay well clear.

- complete scam

• 5 helpful votes

Absolutely terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

My husband ordered me Valentines Day flowers, at 3pm he rang to tell me to stay at work beacuse they were coming. Apart from the website and call centre being down (so he couldn't find out what time they would be delivered) I stayed at work till after 5pm. The flowers never showed up.
Today, 15th of February the flowers arrive at 1pm. They look nothing like the photo. Out of the 10 Gerbra's in the bouqet only 4 were open and instead of other flowers in the mix they gave me those green weeds that turn yellow. $70 for flowers that could have been bought for $10 from Woolies or Coles and delivered on time! Absolutely horrible! Don't even think about them twice! Biggest scam ever.

- Biggest scam ever. DO NOT BUY.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 11 helpful votes

Ready Flowers BS Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

I purchased Valentines Day Flowers on the 13th Feb 2012 9:52am, requested to be delivered to my GF on the 14th Feb 2012. Nothing arrived on the requested date.

On the 14th Feb I check on the website, and surpise there was a Valentines Day policy listed:

"Left it until the last minute for Valentine’s Day? …We can still make it special, even if it is a little late.

This was not posted when I made the purchse. I tried calling customer service yesterday and today but they had an automated message saying they can't answer any calls at the moment. I've emailed them requesting a full refund. Doubt I will get a reply any time soon.

Has anyone able to get a refund through the Australian Ombudsman or Ready Flowers themselves?

- EVERYTHING. SCAMMERS.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I called up my credit card bank and lodged a transaction dispute. You should do the same. Also report to the ombudsman. Not sure which ombudsman to contact in Australia?

• 1 review
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Action needs to be taken to shut these professional scammers down ASAP!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

First order [as sender] - birthday bouquet for friend delivered on time, but looked nothing like what I had ordered. Less lilium stems than expected, a small orchid spray and disproportionate "greenery" encased in some tacky plastic wrap and tied with a cheap plastic bow.

$80 paid, but could have purchased the same standard of floral arrangement from the local supermarket for $20.

Second order [as recipient (or at least had hoped to be)] - Valentine's Day delivery of 12 Long Stemmed Roses in a Presentation Box for $125 + Premium Vase for
$25 + Same Day Delivery for $15.95 = $165 TOTAL.

Order not yet received (as at 9.30am on 15/02/2012). Call centre not taking calls yesterday OR today. Awaiting replies to emails and/or requests for refund.

NB- subsequent internet research indicates legal action being taken against Ready Flowers, and that relevant government bodies have been notified of hundreds / thousands of complaints from disgruntled customers.

Needless to say, never using this company again.

+ Functionality and aesthetic appeal of the website, good value when compared to similar (local) websites.

- First order (as a sender): order did not meet expectations i.e. well below standard given price paid, Second order (as a recipient): $165 Valentines Day order not delivered, call centre not taking calls, currently awaiting replies to emails / requests for refund.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 63 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers