Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

• 2 helpful votes

Complete mess!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

Name of sender written on card rather than recipient when I wanted that to remain a secret. Very disappointed. Never again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bad Bad Bad

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2016

I ordered flowers on the 27/12/15. Took my money of $189.00 for a service they could not provide. On the 28/12/15 I was told that my money will be refunded in 10 to 14 working days. Here I am 23/2/16, numerous phone calls, emails with promises of a refund and I have not received it to date. I cant even speak to a Manager cause there isn't one and I can't have the number to the accounts department because the customer service people wont give it. I'm now taking this matter to Fair Trading. This service is a scam. Do not use them!

Shocking

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2015

They give you a discount code to use next time. I tried to use it well within the expiration date and it did not work. There is a chat window that bothers you to pretend like there's a human on the other end that wants to help but instead does absolutely nothing and completely wastes your time. I have no patience for bots pretending to be human.

Private message

flowers nothing like pictured, and customer service is just automated reply's.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2015

Wont be using ready flowers again, flowers nothing like pictured, and customer service is just automated reply's.
delivery drive rang to say flowers were being delivered- kinda wrecks the surprise.

Dissapointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2015

The flowers received were 1/4 of the size of the picture and nothing like the colors on display.

Aweful, I will never use again

Very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2015

The flowers I ordered did not resemble the ones chosen from your site,very embarrassed & disappointed when shown a picture of them.poor effort will not be recommending your site to anyone in the near future.

Never again!!!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2014

I ordered a box of chocolates for my very good friend's birthday. She didn't receive what I paid for, and definately didn't deserve what was presented to her. The box was a small Xmas box, still with the $2 sticker on the bottom from the cheap shop. 10 chocolates were placed on top of flattened tissue paper. Nearly $70 for this. I'm still realing in disgust. I've emailed them my concern but probably will never hear from them. I would never buy or recommend them to anyone. Just wish I'd read the reviews before going online.

No flowers & no refund

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

I ordered flowers for Mothers Day, they never arrived, charged me a ridiculous amount. When I called the day after Mothers Day,they Told me they'd send them in the next couple of days.. what is the point! Still waiting for the refund and since I called for the second time they didn't send m the email for a update as requested. Never use this company!! My poor mum
Oh also on the website the sydney number they have is a fake number.

Sydney

• 9 helpful votes

Not what we ordered!

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2012

Me and my boyfriend decided to get our mothers a bunch of flowers each with a standard box of chocolates for mothers day. The flowers arrived on time, but when they arrived they were not the ones that we picked out on the website and were disappointed with the fact that the box of chocolates cost approximately $15 and it only contained 3 chocolates. The bunches also are not as big or full as the pictures on the website show.
We could have got these flowers cheaper elsewhere, so we will not be using this company in the future!

+ Punctual

- Expensive, wrong order

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 13 helpful votes

Not what I expected

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2012

Bought flowers for my wife for her bday. I got worried when it was mid-day and the flowers hadn't arrived at her work. So I called. 3 times! I waited for 10mins each time and just got tired waiting. Then I'd call again an hour later. Finally on my fourth call (I was calling on both mobile and landline at this point) I got through. They put me on hold for a minute and said it will arrive in a few minutes which it did. I was happy with them until I got home. It look nothing like the photo on the website. My wife was happy with it until I told her the price. It seriously had less then half the flowers in the photos. I felt ripped right off. I paid $130 bux (not including delivery) for a bunch of flowers and I Teddy I could have paid less then half for at a shop. I tried calling again bit same issue, takes too long to get in contact with them. I'll be calling again tomorrow to complain. This is just not on. Also there are other sites with many complaints as well. They work as a middle man for florist and charge the customer a premium. Beware!

+ The flowers arrives although later than expected.

- Almost impossible to contact. And very very expensive.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers