Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

No problems, Nice bunch of flowers.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2013

After ordering the flowers I came on here to read the reviews and I became a bit worried given the experiences others seem to have had. I phoned them soon after to see if the order had been dispatched and the contacted the local florist they were dealing though and they had. The flowers arrived soon after and they looked even nicer than they did online. I guess I just got lucky that the florist they dealt with in my area was good. Next time I might just contact a local florist directly and save some $$ by cutting out the middle man. All in all they did a good job and I couldn't fault them :)

+ Fast delivery, beautiful flowers.

- A bit pricey.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good experience... perhaps I got lucky!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2012

After seeing 108 "terrible" reviews after purchasing a bouquet, I was expecting the worst and steeling myself for a battle to get my money back. However, at 15:30 on the day chosen for delivery the flowers arrived in WA in good condition and just about ready to open.

Judging by other peoples experiences I may have got lucky but I didn't suffer any issues with Ready Flowers. The only minus was the slightly steep price tag.

+ Easy to order, online tracking, arrived on time

- fairly expensive, bad reputation

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers