Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

Beautiful flowers ,great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2015

Beautiful flowers . Arrived before I expected them to arrive which was great as they were for a new Mum. Simple process to order

Rotorua

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2015

I live in NZ and my daughter is seriously ill in Australia. I ordered flowers from Ready Flowers to cheer her up but by the time they arrived she had been admitted to Intensive Care and was unable to receive the flowers. Ready Flowers tried several times to deliver and then put the order on hold until she was back on the ward and I didn't even need to notify them. They invesigated themselves. I cannot recommend this company highly enough.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2012

I'm not sure what people are complaining about. My mother received a beautiful bouquet within 5 hours of me ordering. Quick, easy and beautiful. I've ordered 3 times now and never an issue. Since the first time i ordered, Ready flowers has been my go to flower site to order from. Good stuff!

+ reliable, inexpensive

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2012

GREAT shop A+++ (plus i get a new promo each week so i always get orders at a discount or with free delivery!)

+ i used ready flowers to send from AUS to UK and HK and i was amazed at the quality of service i received, the flowers where delivered on time and the quality was FANTASTIC!!! there was an issue with delivery to HK but i received a prompt call and the issue (wrong address oops) was fixed the same day and still delivered!

- nothing really, the didn't have that many products when i used them but it looks like they have added more now!!!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 22 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2012

+ Easy to use website, great selection, good choice of products, great choice of price, rewards for members with discounts & points to buy things, great pictures & describtions, same day delivery, online account access easy to use, can view last orders, email reminders for birthdays & pass orders, newsletter with the latest sales/savings

- The cheapest flowers is about $40 and you have to pay $12 for postage, so your min cost is $50 for flowers not including vases or anything else. Besides that...NOTHING :D

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers