Private message

Beware - this organisation does not deliver & does not refund!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

I placed an order for delivery on the same day (before 2.00 p.m.). I was telephoned shortly afterwards and advised my order could not be delivered within the timeline I requested. I cancelled the order as this was a birthday gift and after much discussion it was agreed that I would receive a refund. I requested email confirmation of my refund and was advised this may take up to 14 business days to process. It is now over double that timeline and after numerous phone calls I have now initiated a dispute via my bank.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

They charged me twice

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

I bought flowers one year, and the following year was billed again, even though no flowers were delivered. I did manage to get a refund, with some trouble.

• 2 helpful votes

Just a Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

Purchase flowers for Mothers Day & received a call at 3pm on Mothers Day asking if there was another address that the flowers could be delivered to as they couldn't find a Florist to get them delivered. Find out later that they don't pay their Florist so no one will supply them anymore. Told that I would get a credit in 14 days. It has been 5 months & still no credit. You get the same crap automatic response when you E-Mail them & some arrogant when you ring them. They can not do any of what they promise on their website. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Katy

Verified Purchase

Ignored Promises

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2016

I have been dealing with a quality problem with ReadyFlowers since last April. They say "checking", then don't followup. They say "sent inquiry to accounting" and then don't followup. They say "credit is being processed, check your account in 2 weeks" and it never happens.
Dec-2016 update. Finally I received my credit after 8 months of pestering them. 1-star ranking remains.

Worst service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

I ordered lilies, boxed and received a flowers in cellophane but NO box. Very poor presentation. Lily leaves had significant crushing/damage which looked awful. Definitely not value for money - I could have purchased better quality at my local Supermarket for $15. Also the order was a day late and I had to remind Ready Flowers to deliver. I have asked Ready Flowers to rectify and address the issue - but 2weeks later they have still not fixed the issue. They promised to investigate within 48-72 hours but have still not rectified this. I believe they are in breach of their contract to deliver the product I paid for and within the time as per agreement on their website. I would never recommend this company. Very disappointing!

60th Birthday Flowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

My son's in Sydney sent me what they thought was a substantial bunch of flowers for my birthday last weekend. I was horrified when they arrived, half dead, looking like a bunch of $10 flowers from the supermarket when they paid $85 for them. What an absolute con-job, these guys need to be shut down.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase

Undeliverable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

I placed an order on the 02 Oct 16, 6 days later still have not been delivered.
Will not refund. They said they were being delivered on the 04 Oct. The website says next day service.

Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

Yup, same as everyone else here. Paid a premium for the nice looking flowers only for them to turn up 5 days late and dead. What better way to show your love huh

Would definitly not recomend these scamming buggers. No refund, although they offered a 50% off next purchase... as if i would shop with them again

• 2 helpful votes

Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

I received from my son the most disgusting flower from the florist in NZ. I have spoken to her and she told me to go on your page to see the photos that my son would have picked from and it is nothing like what I got. Also what you charged my son and what you paid the florist is a rip off. I am going to do my best to get your website band because you are conning people.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

I wish I had read the reviews before placing my order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2016

Worst service I have ever come across. I ordered flowers on Saturday as a sympathy gift for my friends who had lost a loved one. Delivery was for Tuesday. I thought this was ok as it was a country town. Then I got told they couldn't deliver them until Wednesday. It's now Thursday and they still can't deliver them. They keep telling me how sorry they are. What a croc. I will never ever use this company again. I want the flowers delivered and my money back not a discount voucher. Just disgusted and very very angry. How can I rate the service, there wasn't any and there are no thumbs down for me to click. Get of the net and stop trying to rip people off.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

3 of 62 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers