Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

• 1 helpful vote

Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

Yup, same as everyone else here. Paid a premium for the nice looking flowers only for them to turn up 5 days late and dead. What better way to show your love huh

Would definitly not recomend these scamming buggers. No refund, although they offered a 50% off next purchase... as if i would shop with them again

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

I received from my son the most disgusting flower from the florist in NZ. I have spoken to her and she told me to go on your page to see the photos that my son would have picked from and it is nothing like what I got. Also what you charged my son and what you paid the florist is a rip off. I am going to do my best to get your website band because you are conning people.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

I wish I had read the reviews before placing my order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2016

Worst service I have ever come across. I ordered flowers on Saturday as a sympathy gift for my friends who had lost a loved one. Delivery was for Tuesday. I thought this was ok as it was a country town. Then I got told they couldn't deliver them until Wednesday. It's now Thursday and they still can't deliver them. They keep telling me how sorry they are. What a croc. I will never ever use this company again. I want the flowers delivered and my money back not a discount voucher. Just disgusted and very very angry. How can I rate the service, there wasn't any and there are no thumbs down for me to click. Get of the net and stop trying to rip people off.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Absolute rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2016

After receiving a discount voucher for purchase from Ready Flowers I ordered a bouquet of carnations (not most expensive flowers) for just over $70 with the discount. The bunch that were delivered whilst of reasonable quality was minimal to say the least. I would compare to flowers bought at a supermarket. 10 stems (one which was broken) wrapped in cellophane. Could have got them for $10-$15 else where. Companies response was they are acceptable no discount or refund. Total waste of money stay away from scam company.

Worst service EVER - the company has GOT to be a scam - still waiting on refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Same story as pretty much everyone on here. **If you want a refund try going to your bank to reverse it**

Ready Flowers make it look like you're dealing with a local supplier, then don't actually have any service in that area. I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday who lives 350km from me, and was told at 4.45pm that day that they weren't able to deliver. Their solution was to deliver the next day, which they didn't either.

So after that, their solution was for me to give them an alternative delivery address (oh ok I'll have it delive
red to some other town then - yeah right), alternatively they offered me a store credit to the value of the full RRP x 130%. So basically the same price as you could buy them for anyway, given that their website prices seem to be permanently discounted to lure you in. I'm not sure they even sell anything actually because all my friend got for her birthday was thin air.

Obviously I requested an immediate refund, to be told I have to wait up to 14 business days but they will 'do their best' to expedite it. Still waiting two weeks later, and once the 14 days is up I'll be going to my bank to see if they can reverse the payment, as I've read others that have managed to secure a refund this way in Australia, so it might work here in NZ too.

Wish I had done my homework before making this purchase - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

• 4 helpful votes

Disgusting company, false advertising

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

More fool me for not investigating this dodgy company further before placing an order.

Ordered flowers to be delivered today to mark the 1yr anniversary of my step-father passing. Their website guaranteed same day delivery, and when I went to track my order it also guaranteed it.

Imagine my surprise when I received a phone call after 3pm stating that actually no, they won't deliver it today, it will have to wait until Monday. On tracking my order they state that they notified me after 4pm. Much too late to do anything about.

Company is now refusing to refund my money despite their false advertising and false claims.

Long story short - don't be stupid like me. Don't order from them EVER.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Their service is pathetic... do not use them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2016

Their excuse is they can't find couriers yet no other company has trouble in doing it. pathetic service from a call center. Do not use them.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Dead on arrival

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

I received a bunch of flowers from this company and the flowers had plastic stem covers to keep them upright. Probably because they wouldn't have stayed up by themselves! The leaves where falling off when they arrived and to be honest I thought someone was taking the mikey out of me. I would not recommend this company to anyone - they are shocking.

Verified Purchase

worst service ever, do not deal with these people they are overseas and dont care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

Worst service ever, could not deliver the flowers, send automatic emails, but do not reply when you email them. Feel sorry the for the aaps that work on their 1800 line, but guess they are past caring as well. DO NOT GET FLOWERS FROM HERE EVER!

Auckland

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Ready Flowers are a Fraudulent company - in fact maybe even an Internet scam?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I ordered and prepaid for some flowers to be delivered to to mum on mothers day in May 2016 They never arrived, I have been chasing my refund from them ever since. They keep saying it has been passed to their accounts department but I think the whole set up is an internet scam/fraud. Not sure what to do next after 4 months of lies from the call centre people.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

i AM STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND. When you ring the customer number, they have the audacity to say they are a legitimate business. What a crock!

Still no refund!! Crooks. R

Verified Purchase

No delivery but still charged me and wont refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I ordered Flowers on Saturday 27th August for delivery on Monday 29th August but today (1st September) still no delivery and they will not refund me so I can pay another Florist to deliver some Flowers but instead they want to give me a Store Credit, but I don't think they understand that I would never, ever use them again, no matter what. They are very unprofessional with no Customer Service at all. They said there was a delivery issue but if this was my business I would get in my car and deliver them myself.
Do not use this business.

Private message

Did not deliver flowers and still charged me.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

This company is extremely unprofessional. I keep being told my refund is being processed however it never comes through. I have paid for a product I never received $83.00 and can't get my money back. I raised a claim with fair trading but they haven't responded to that also.

4 of 63 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers