Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

Armidale

• 2 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

ABSOLUTE RIP-OFF

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

My husband had some flowers sent to me by this company. It had not arrived by the time he got home and he contacted the company and was told it would be delivered by 7.00pm at 8.00pm still nothing ,so my husband did not tell me he had sent them. I happened to see them outside on the fence in the rain at 11.30pm. They did not even leave them at the front door which is undercover.I did not realize how bad these flowers were until I got the credit card statement and found he was charged $129.00 for 6 short stem roses with a piece of fur tree leaf and a $11.00 box of chocolates. I was disgusted as I had only the week before ordered from 2 different suppliers 2 bunches of 24 long stem roses and only paid $102 and $120 including delivery and a glass vase and they were absolutely beautiful. I was horrified .I complained when I knew the company and eventually told nothing they can do as I did not complain within 3 days.Who asks the person who is sending you the flowers HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR MY FLOWERS ? so you know to complain within 3 days.If you have been overcharged for something it does not change after 3 days ,you have still been overcharged. That is why they do not put a label on the flowers so you can not call to complain. I know at least 2 companies I will be happy to give my money to.Hope what goes around ,comes around for Ready Flowers!!!.Maybe we all need to put together a class action against this company.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Gift basket Flowers delivered for a birthday had things missing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

Bought a hamper for my dad's 75th. Wine was missing. Nothing like what was advertised. They did not give my money Back..I complained and complained. They did NOTHING ... Do not shop with them !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

ROCKINGHAM

• 7 helpful votes

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Worst experience ever and I was only the recipient of the flowers, well would be recipient. If they actually ever turn up. 4 days and counting since order. Refuse to give a refund.

Adelaide

Private message

An absolute disgrace of a company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Absolutely disgusted in the service with this company. It has been nothing but a nightmare. What was meant to be a nice thought to cheer someone's day has turned into on line chat and emails back and fourth. I placed an order with them on Monday morning before the 2pm guideline to get same day delivery in Adelaide, south Australia. To be emailed at around 3:30pm that afternoon and told times where busy with the supplier and the same delivery couldn't be meet and it had been redirected to the Tuesday. Tuesday came and went it got to after 7pm wi th still no delivery so I got on the online chat with them to be told that they would look into further and contact me on the Wednesday morning with what happened. I waited until past 11am with still no contact I contacted them for them to say they would call the supplier and get back to me with what happened by day's end. 5pm came and still no contact so once again I contacted them to go back and fourth all over again with yet another person to be told they ended up delivering it today 2 days late with no contact as to why and after many conversations since Monday and asking for a refund because at the end of Tuesday nothing had been delivered to be told that it had be processed and they couldn't give a refund and only a 50% store credit for my next purchase. Are you serious?! I don't want to spend my money again on a service that they couldn't provide. This company is an absolute disgrace and I ugre everyone NOT TO ORDER WITH THEM it has been nothing but horrible. Spending over $70 and having them to act like this is appalling. Do not waste your money on this company. Go to or call your local florist and order your gifts through them.

Kildare

Verified Purchase

Ready flowers should be called no flowers no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

I ordered Mothers Day flowers in May 16 to be delivered to Ballarat, VIC and they never arrived. I now have a large volume of emails back and forth regarding the none delivery and ultimately my requested refund. It is now late Aug 16 and I still have not received a refund after receiving numerous assurances that I would. I am lodging appropriate applications with Consumer Affairs Victoria but don't hold out any hope. Like everyone else, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It will only end in your credit card being further in the red and no flowers at the end of it.

Not delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Flowers purchased, not delivered. Difficult to communicate with ready flowers.
Awaiting refund. Do not recommend using this service..
AS. f

Gold Coast

Is there any need??

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2016

Doesn't seem any point in giving another 1 star (TERRIBLE) review as they already have 689, this will just make it 690.. Nothing else to add that hasn't already been said.. JUST DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Rip Off Merchants

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

Sadly, like everyone else, this bunch of criminals have struck again. Hopefully, this review will warn off some other poor soul. Fact - company advertised a huge sale. They then charged us at list price. We disputed. They ignored us. No call back, no care. BE WARNED - THIS COMPANY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

Hong Kong

• 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Bad Company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my mum in NZ back in May. They weren't delivered and it is now mid-August and I still haven't been refunded. I have an email trail where I am told every other week that the refund is coming and then nothing. I am so angry that a company can get away with this. They are still trading under the HK website and something needs to be done NOW to stop them!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2016

My Family from the UK ordered flowers for my birthday! they paid $200 they arrived late afternoon which they asked them to be delivered morning!! they were a small embarrassing little box of flowers and only lasted for 5 days its sickening to think my family paid this disgraceful amount of money it should not be allowed.
We will never use this company again

• 3 helpful votes

Worst ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2016

I ordered online. Ruby flowers for my mother's birthday. Relieved confirmation email. Then phone calls and email saying we can't deliver today out of stock would you like tomorrow. No cancel please. Then they have the nerve to charge me for their incompetence. Disgusted. Horrible greedy people. Be warned. Service is rubbish.

5 of 63 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers