ROCKINGHAM

• 7 helpful votes

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Worst experience ever and I was only the recipient of the flowers, well would be recipient. If they actually ever turn up. 4 days and counting since order. Refuse to give a refund.

Adelaide

Private message

An absolute disgrace of a company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Absolutely disgusted in the service with this company. It has been nothing but a nightmare. What was meant to be a nice thought to cheer someone's day has turned into on line chat and emails back and fourth. I placed an order with them on Monday morning before the 2pm guideline to get same day delivery in Adelaide, south Australia. To be emailed at around 3:30pm that afternoon and told times where busy with the supplier and the same delivery couldn't be meet and it had been redirected to the Tuesday. Tuesday came and went it got to after 7pm wi th still no delivery so I got on the online chat with them to be told that they would look into further and contact me on the Wednesday morning with what happened. I waited until past 11am with still no contact I contacted them for them to say they would call the supplier and get back to me with what happened by day's end. 5pm came and still no contact so once again I contacted them to go back and fourth all over again with yet another person to be told they ended up delivering it today 2 days late with no contact as to why and after many conversations since Monday and asking for a refund because at the end of Tuesday nothing had been delivered to be told that it had be processed and they couldn't give a refund and only a 50% store credit for my next purchase. Are you serious?! I don't want to spend my money again on a service that they couldn't provide. This company is an absolute disgrace and I ugre everyone NOT TO ORDER WITH THEM it has been nothing but horrible. Spending over $70 and having them to act like this is appalling. Do not waste your money on this company. Go to or call your local florist and order your gifts through them.

Kildare

Verified Purchase

Ready flowers should be called no flowers no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

I ordered Mothers Day flowers in May 16 to be delivered to Ballarat, VIC and they never arrived. I now have a large volume of emails back and forth regarding the none delivery and ultimately my requested refund. It is now late Aug 16 and I still have not received a refund after receiving numerous assurances that I would. I am lodging appropriate applications with Consumer Affairs Victoria but don't hold out any hope. Like everyone else, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It will only end in your credit card being further in the red and no flowers at the end of it.

Not delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Flowers purchased, not delivered. Difficult to communicate with ready flowers.
Awaiting refund. Do not recommend using this service..
AS. f

Gold Coast

Is there any need??

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2016

Doesn't seem any point in giving another 1 star (TERRIBLE) review as they already have 689, this will just make it 690.. Nothing else to add that hasn't already been said.. JUST DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Rip Off Merchants

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

Sadly, like everyone else, this bunch of criminals have struck again. Hopefully, this review will warn off some other poor soul. Fact - company advertised a huge sale. They then charged us at list price. We disputed. They ignored us. No call back, no care. BE WARNED - THIS COMPANY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

Hong Kong

• 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Bad Company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my mum in NZ back in May. They weren't delivered and it is now mid-August and I still haven't been refunded. I have an email trail where I am told every other week that the refund is coming and then nothing. I am so angry that a company can get away with this. They are still trading under the HK website and something needs to be done NOW to stop them!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2016

My Family from the UK ordered flowers for my birthday! they paid $200 they arrived late afternoon which they asked them to be delivered morning!! they were a small embarrassing little box of flowers and only lasted for 5 days its sickening to think my family paid this disgraceful amount of money it should not be allowed.
We will never use this company again

Worst ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2016

I ordered online. Ruby flowers for my mother's birthday. Relieved confirmation email. Then phone calls and email saying we can't deliver today out of stock would you like tomorrow. No cancel please. Then they have the nerve to charge me for their incompetence. Disgusted. Horrible greedy people. Be warned. Service is rubbish.

Private message

Woeful Service and none existent delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

I asked the flowers to be sent to a retirement village in Wollongong. It did not get delivered. I rang at 8.30 am and they said they would email back after phoning the florist. No email. Rang again 3 hours later and they said there was no one home and they left them on the steps. The retirement village is manned 24 hours a day 7 days a week so that was incorrect. I asked to check the address the address they had was wrong. He blamed me and then said he would check the recording. He did and then admitted it was there mistake. So they would deliver it today but no refund. Really annoyed.

Verified Purchase

Do not buy from Ready Flowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2016

I purchased flowers for my girlfriend for a specific date, they didn't show up on the date. I called and tried to cancel my order but they refused to cancel my order and said they will send tomorrow even when I told them she wouldn't be there tomorrow. I asked to speak to the supervisor and the lady said he was on lunch, which was at 5pm. Ruined the surprise for a special occasion. Would never use again.

Brisbane

Awful service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I ordered flowers for my Mum's birthday on the 21st July. What arrived was not what I ordered. I was completely dissatisfied with what arrived. I paid $172.85 for the arrangement ($80.65 for the flowers, $58.31 for a premium upgrade, $19.95 for a vase and $12.95 for delivery). The flowers didn't appear to be upgraded at all and the flowers looked completely different to what was shown on the website - what was shown was a beautiful arrangement displayed in an alternating pattern and what I received was a bouquet that had just been thrown togeth er.
I immediately emailed the company to let them know what we received and how disappointed I was as I just wanted to get something nice for my Mum's birthday.
The response I got was the most disappointing part. The first email I received stated that the flowers were "totally upgraded" and they included 10 roses, 8 disbuds and a vase, and that the flowers didn't look like the pictures because they had to be delivered. The arrangement only had 8 roses inside so I stated that but it was not acknowledged, even in the following emails.
In a non-upgraded version, there would be 6 roses and 6 disbuds, so in effect I paid $58.31 for 4 extra flowers.
The response I received told me to expect higher prices because they are an online company, which is completely unacceptable. Online companies don't have the overheads that normal stores do, meaning the prices should not be higher and for a customer to be told that is completely rude.
The company displayed poor customer service attitude.
I will definitely not be shopping with them again.

5 of 62 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers