Pottsville, NSW

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Generation: 2016 Model

Easy, light weight pram delivered by world class customer service team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

This was very simple to assemble and just as easy to use, it is light weight (which is important to me as I have ongoing shoulder issues), it is also stylish and quite affordable.
The customer service from this Australian company was outstanding and I'd happily recommend them to anyone.

It's OK.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

It's easy to maneuver and easy to unfold. Pretty compact and fits in my Mazda 3.

However it feels and looks pretty cheap. Like a cheap pirate version of something good. Should of spend little bit more and buy Jive instead. :(

Customer service was great! Had problem with my order and they solved it straight away!

Great pram - Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2016

We are happy with this pram. It's easy to push and operate , looks funky (grey chevron print ) and was good value for money (bought it on sale / clearance). Customer service / after sales service is +A. The current prints for the bounce don't seem as funky as the old ones (2013 chevron prints). I was attracted to buy the bounce by the cool prints so I think Redsbaby should bring out chevron or funky prints again.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 2 answers

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2016

Easy to push and never had any problems with the tyres. Narrow wheel base means never had a problem in shops or cafes. Can fit through spaces where friends with other prams get stuck. Basket is not the biggest but you can still fit quite a lot in there. The bar across the top of the basket can get in the way with bigger items. I have hung quite a lot of bags from a hook purchased elsewhere on the handle and never tipped the pram. The canopy is ok could be longer but you can turn the seat around to keep baby out of the sun. My biggest problem is the seat back height. My baby was out of the bassinet and into the seat at 3 and 1/2 months but was already at second shoulder strap height out of 3 options. He is now just turned 11 months and his head nearly brushes the canopy in the recline seat position. He is 97 percentile tall but i would still have expected to be able to use the pram longer. Yes you can use the pram until 17kg but he is only 11kg and will outgrow it very soon. Other than that i like the pram it still works great. I have no problems with the build or quality other than the front wheels occasionally locking when i get it out of the car but not a big deal. I used the capsule adaptors for a nuna pipa capsule with no problem they have the same connection as a maxi cosi.

Don't buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

I brought this pram in May 2015, because of the rave reviews, my son wasn't born until December, I've used this pram on and off for 7months, ive had to stop using the pram because of the following issues;

1* the hood are constantly go out of shape I'm on my third hood in 7 months,

2*the safety bar doesn't even click in and pops out all the time.

3* The straps don't even go over my sons shoulder so I can strap him into the pram.

4* The fold down mechanisms are always stiff,

5*the basket always comes undone.

Verified Purchase Generation: 2016 Model

Favourite purchase for bub! Love, Love, Love!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Couldn't be happier with our Redsbaby Bounce! It is a very lightweight but sturdy pram, making it super easy to push around! Very easy to fold and unfold and still leaves plenty of room in the boot of my car. The under basket is a great size.
The bassinet it a great big size and lots of room for bub. It is also very light to take off and carry.
The maxi cosi capsule attachments have been amazing, when bub falls asleep in the car, clipping the capsule onto the pram has been a life saver and he stays fast asleep! Would highly recommend this.
We always get wonderful comments on how beautiful the colour and design of the pram is. So happy with this pram, wouldn't go anywhere else!

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Good but not amazing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2016

I've had a bounce 2013 for 13 months, which I've added the 2016 maxi air canopy to, as well as the all terrain back tyres and 2016 seat liner.

I was thrilled with my pram for he first 6 months. Extremely easy to maneuver and perfect for shopping centre use. The bassinet is generously sized which worked well for my 97th percentile length baby. the adjustable handlebar makes it comfortable for myself and my 6 ft 2 husband. I love that the toddler seat is reversible and that the seat has 4 different positions including near flat. It has worked
well for grocery trips as well as hanging multiple shopping bags off a universal pram hook purchased separately. I purchased the maxi cosi capsule adapters and used the capsule on my pram frequently.

After 13 months the shine has worn off a little. The footpaths around my area are bumpy and it doesn't handle well even with the all terrain rear tyres. The front wheels are too small and need to be air filled to handle well on all terrain (not sure whether these have been updated on the 2016?). I purchased a BOB running pram which I now use for all walks as well as runs. I also have a travel stroller so as a result my Redsbaby is barely used now.

My 97th percentile height 13 month old daughter is almost touching the canopy and the shoulder straps are getting too low but are already on the top setting, so there's no way we'll be using this pram beyond 18 months. My canopy frequently detaches on the side and even with the 2016 maxi air canopy the coverage is poor compared to bugaboo and BOB models.

My handlebar has loosened up and now has an inch or two of give in it, and my basket has torn (to be fair it has coped with very heavy groceries so this is probably more my fault).

Having to detach the bumper bar every time drives me a little crazy.

So.. A good pram but certainly not perfect; I'm a little disappointed with the quality after a year.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

love my funky pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

I love my redsbaby. I have a 3 month old and use the bassinet and the capsule adaptors for quick trips into ths shops. We can't wait to use the seat for our little one to look around.

I find it steers easily over gravel and uneven/broken concrete paths.

We love our chevron print and get many comments on it.

The only issue we have had is the front wheel lock often clicks to lock when we get it in and out of the car - but I haven't yet rung redsbaby to see if this is just a fault with ours.

We love the bounce so much we recommend it to our expecting friends and after playing with ours, they purchased their own.

A better choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2016

VERY HAPPY WITH IT!! It is a good quality pram, tick all the boxes, easy and smooth to maneuver (it comes with air tyres), love the gorgeous maxiair canopy, value for money, perfect height, stylish, easy to fold/unfold, space saving since the bassinet and seat share the same frame, and very helpful cust service.

Generation: 2016 Model

Best value pram on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

I came across Redsbaby after reading all of their really great reviews. So I decided to go along to a demo day. After seeing the jive I fell in love with it and knew that this was the pram for me. It's super easy to use, looks great, compact and most importantly great value for money: it's just as good as the most expensive prams on the market yet half the price! And the customer service was superb! Due to it's popularity the Jive was on back order which only highlights what a great product it is. And, it was well worth the wait. I highly recommend this pram and I love that I'm supporting an Australian business.

Good, but not great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

After initially wanting to go with the Bugaboo Buffalo we decided on the RedsBaby Bounce due to the price and that it was Australian made Unfortunately since using it (about to go on three months) I haven't had an easy, relaxing walk yet. I am always fighting with the pram as it guides itself to the side and rattles a lot. The middle bar I also find a big pain as you can not swivel it to make it easy to get bubs in out and of bassinet. However, it is light and easy & practical to unfold and get in and out of the vehicle.

Brisbane

Hit and miss

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2016

We tried to do as much research as possible before buying a pram and this one seemed to tick the most boxes. Its light-weight, good safety features, folds easily, well-priced, looks good and most people's review's seemed positive.

We went to one of their presentations and bought the pram, we were excited but when it arrived and we tested it out it wouldn't fold properly which was very disappointing. We contacted Redsbaby and they asked for a video of the problem. Once they saw the problem they were pretty good with sending out a replacement.
It came pretty quickly, but unfortunately this one was also faulty, one of the folding mechanisms wasn't working properly and it also didn't come with the basket attached. We contacted Redsbaby again and we asked them to send out another one and to ensure that the pram is tested fully to make sure there were no faults. They said they test all of their prams, but I find that hard to believe considering that we had now received two faulty ones. This time the pram took longer to be sent and in the mean time our baby was born, so due to these delays we didn't have a working pram at birth.
To their credit they offered us a free accessory, but we had already bought the accessories that we thought we needed.
We've been using the pram for 2 months now and its been fine, but because of our experience with the faulty prams we have big concerns about the quality of the pram build and exactly how long its actually going to last.

1 of 9 pages