This product has been discontinued by Redsbaby.

Best Purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

This pram is great! Such great value for money. It's lightweight, stylish, the bassinet is long, easy to fold, good storage, great colour and very good to manoeuvre.
Only one down side is the wheels lock up when being folded or popped back up occasionally so you need to unlock but apart from that it's AWESOME!!
I plan to have another baby next year and will be upgrading to tandem.

Pottsville, NSW

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Generation: 2016 Model

Easy, light weight pram delivered by world class customer service team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

This was very simple to assemble and just as easy to use, it is light weight (which is important to me as I have ongoing shoulder issues), it is also stylish and quite affordable.
The customer service from this Australian company was outstanding and I'd happily recommend them to anyone.

It's OK.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

It's easy to maneuver and easy to unfold. Pretty compact and fits in my Mazda 3.

However it feels and looks pretty cheap. Like a cheap pirate version of something good. Should of spend little bit more and buy Jive instead. :(

Customer service was great! Had problem with my order and they solved it straight away!

Great pram - Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2016

We are happy with this pram. It's easy to push and operate , looks funky (grey chevron print ) and was good value for money (bought it on sale / clearance). Customer service / after sales service is +A. The current prints for the bounce don't seem as funky as the old ones (2013 chevron prints). I was attracted to buy the bounce by the cool prints so I think Redsbaby should bring out chevron or funky prints again.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 2 answers

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2016

Easy to push and never had any problems with the tyres. Narrow wheel base means never had a problem in shops or cafes. Can fit through spaces where friends with other prams get stuck. Basket is not the biggest but you can still fit quite a lot in there. The bar across the top of the basket can get in the way with bigger items. I have hung quite a lot of bags from a hook purchased elsewhere on the handle and never tipped the pram. The canopy is ok could be longer but you can turn the seat around to keep baby out of the sun. My biggest problem is the seat back height. My baby was out of the bassinet and into the seat at 3 and 1/2 months but was already at second shoulder strap height out of 3 options. He is now just turned 11 months and his head nearly brushes the canopy in the recline seat position. He is 97 percentile tall but i would still have expected to be able to use the pram longer. Yes you can use the pram until 17kg but he is only 11kg and will outgrow it very soon. Other than that i like the pram it still works great. I have no problems with the build or quality other than the front wheels occasionally locking when i get it out of the car but not a big deal. I used the capsule adaptors for a nuna pipa capsule with no problem they have the same connection as a maxi cosi.

Don't buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

I brought this pram in May 2015, because of the rave reviews, my son wasn't born until December, I've used this pram on and off for 7months, ive had to stop using the pram because of the following issues;

1* the hood are constantly go out of shape I'm on my third hood in 7 months,

2*the safety bar doesn't even click in and pops out all the time.

3* The straps don't even go over my sons shoulder so I can strap him into the pram.

4* The fold down mechanisms are always stiff,

5*the basket always comes undone.

Verified Purchase Generation: 2016 Model

Favourite purchase for bub! Love, Love, Love!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Couldn't be happier with our Redsbaby Bounce! It is a very lightweight but sturdy pram, making it super easy to push around! Very easy to fold and unfold and still leaves plenty of room in the boot of my car. The under basket is a great size.
The bassinet it a great big size and lots of room for bub. It is also very light to take off and carry.
The maxi cosi capsule attachments have been amazing, when bub falls asleep in the car, clipping the capsule onto the pram has been a life saver and he stays fast asleep! Would highly recommend this.
We always get wonderful comments on how beautiful the colour and design of the pram is. So happy with this pram, wouldn't go anywhere else!

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Good but not amazing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2016

I've had a bounce 2013 for 13 months, which I've added the 2016 maxi air canopy to, as well as the all terrain back tyres and 2016 seat liner.

I was thrilled with my pram for he first 6 months. Extremely easy to maneuver and perfect for shopping centre use. The bassinet is generously sized which worked well for my 97th percentile length baby. the adjustable handlebar makes it comfortable for myself and my 6 ft 2 husband. I love that the toddler seat is reversible and that the seat has 4 different positions including near flat. It has worked
well for grocery trips as well as hanging multiple shopping bags off a universal pram hook purchased separately. I purchased the maxi cosi capsule adapters and used the capsule on my pram frequently.

After 13 months the shine has worn off a little. The footpaths around my area are bumpy and it doesn't handle well even with the all terrain rear tyres. The front wheels are too small and need to be air filled to handle well on all terrain (not sure whether these have been updated on the 2016?). I purchased a BOB running pram which I now use for all walks as well as runs. I also have a travel stroller so as a result my Redsbaby is barely used now.

My 97th percentile height 13 month old daughter is almost touching the canopy and the shoulder straps are getting too low but are already on the top setting, so there's no way we'll be using this pram beyond 18 months. My canopy frequently detaches on the side and even with the 2016 maxi air canopy the coverage is poor compared to bugaboo and BOB models.

My handlebar has loosened up and now has an inch or two of give in it, and my basket has torn (to be fair it has coped with very heavy groceries so this is probably more my fault).

Having to detach the bumper bar every time drives me a little crazy.

So.. A good pram but certainly not perfect; I'm a little disappointed with the quality after a year.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Canberra

love my funky pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

1 of 9 pages

Can you still purchase maxi cost adapters for the bounce pram?

Lcarr asked on May 24, 2017

Answer this

Good question! I'm unsure but worth contacting Redsbaby to ask. They are super quick and helpful at responding to queries. Their new pram "Metro" has superceeded the Bounce but has many similar features and size. Perhaps those adapters might also work? Worth checking with Redsbaby - Natasha.

2016 Model

Does anyone have any other brands of accessories on their reds baby prams? The bars etc look like they are the same shape as the joolz and the bugaboo, so I was wondering if anyone has used those accessories, or things like the snack pod/kids drink holders that click in to where the belly bar is. Also what is the fabric like to clean? Thank you :)

Larissa asked on Feb 24, 2017

2016 Model

Hi, I'm interested in the Redsbaby Jive (going to a demo next Sat), but concerned about the air tyres... I get that they give a better ride for bub, but I don't want to be dealing with punctures and repair kits... Have owners had issues with their tyres? Does anyone know if these tyres can be switched out for foam tyres (even if another brand)? Thanks

Gina V asked on Aug 21, 2016

Answer this

I would love to know the answer to this, I have the same concern. I emailed them last night and will let you know what they tell me :)

I'm not sure if they can be swapped. Worth checking but on a side note I've had my Bounce (also with air tyres) for 7 months and we do a LOT of urban and outdoor walking (and even bushwalking on sand tracks). I got my first puncture last week (from a thorn in some lawn!) It was easy to repair the puncture using a repair kit from IGA (cost about $3.50). A week and several walks later (including one 10km outdoor walk) it is still holding well - Natasha

Thanks Natasha! We ended up buying the Jive and the Move and haven't had any issues with tyres yet (bub is 5 months and we've used both prams heaps in recent months). Great to know Bunnings sell repair kits for so cheap! :)

See all 44 questions about Redsbaby Bounce

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details