Best one available

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I used to hate the smell of sorbolene but started loving it after it has done wonders on my skin after a few uses. I have dry skin since birth and this moisturiser has saved me from dry flaky skin. Not experienced any allergies from this.

Do not use this cream

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

I received this skin cream from my doctor who said it was better than one I had been given by another doctor, I realized that it was responsible for a rash I developed on my legs where I was using it. at the time I hs a pill change which my doctor thought was causing the rash, so he changed that at the same time. I found out by deduction in the end that it was in fact the cream. ( who would have thought that a cream prescribed by a doctor could cause this to happen) I ended up cionsiderably out of pocket and discomfort through this. zero for review marks. !

Made my skin break out in rashes.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

I tried to use this cream to combat eczema on my hands and it made the flare up far worse than it was to begin with. I woke up the morning after applying it with disgusting scabs and puss oozing from my skin. The only place I used this cream was on my hands, forearms and face which all broke out in a rash the next day. It says the cream is suitable for all over the body on even the most sensitive of skin and for skin conditions such as eczema. Would give a 0 star rating if I could.

redwin sorbolene Cream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

This Cream is excellent, as my Husband has very thin Skin & since using it (6 Months) ,it is so much better & feels like it is getting thicker... very good Product but he gets it in a Tub, by Prescription, no Pump Bottle.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Got rashes and allergic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2016

I got allergy using this due senstive skin. What should i do ?? Give some suggesations?? When ever i applied i felt hard and sticky creame..
Thats why i got allergy on my face

Good Moisturiser, but need to change the botol

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2016

The only problem i have. The pump very easily broken. They should make it stronger or change it alltogether. I have several at home with broken pump. Not user friendly

Geelong, Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question
Private message

Bad reaction

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2016

I have used this creme for several years. Last year I was diagnosed with a rare skin type lymphoma and was experiencing rashes on my arms and legs. I tried an all natural Australian sorbeline and within a week my skin has almost cleared up. Although the lymohona required radiation.

Comments

Just to clarify my previous review, I am concerned Redwin was exacerbating my lymphoma.

This is perfect, there isn't a day I go without using it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2016

I'd always been using different moisturisers trying to find one I like and my mum and grandma told me about this ever since I have used it every day and I would not go back!

Sorbelene Moiseriser 100g

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2016

This product works wonders, keep my skin soft and hydrated for hours. Only $2.99. It works much better than the Vaseline hand creams at $7.00 which are greasy and don't stay on for long.

Ruin the original Sorbolene cream formula

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2016

Product witch I will never buy any more, named Sorbolene but in fact just cheap lotion with no so any benefits to the skin. Very disappointed customer, no surprise its disappearing.

Perfect for dry weather. Don't use it when it's humid

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2015

Comes with a dispenser. Easy for children as they won't have to turn the cap on and squeeze too much out of it. However, I can't seem to stand the smell. It smells like some kind of prescribed controlled drugs (cream and ointment) .

New formula is watered down. Great disappointment.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2015

I have bought Redwin Sorbolene cream for many years. It was an excellent face, body and hand moisturiser for all the family, and I also used it to remove my makeup. My son with excema used it continuously. But it is now so thin and watery that it is difficult and messy to use. I will have to change over to another brand - reluctantly, but I will not support a company that cheapens its product.

1 of 8 pages