Filter By:

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Great customer service on all fronts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Had great service at Regal Richmond re re mattress advice and bought two king single mattresses and base and two young men that delivered were very courteous and kept me informed on times of arrival- great customer service - bought my double bed complete set 3 years ago from same place

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
Private message

Shop Location: VIC, Cranbourne

Very Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Extremely disappointed with my second experience. Return customer. Ordered a Queen base. Paid in full. Delivery was set for 17/6/17. Oh they day I phoned the store at 11am for an approximate delivery time. It was then I was told that I was not on the delivery run for the day. On further investigation it was also found that my frame had not even been made. The response from the store was 'bloody hell.' No apology. Hence. I cancelled my order and am still wait for my refund to be processed.

Comments
Regal Official

Hi KJM, I am so sorry you had this experience. This is very unlike our Regal team. I will speak with the store personally and find out where we have gone wrong. I sincerely apologise, this is unac... read more »

Verified Purchase Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Sales and service exemplary!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Having conducted several days of research in stores and on line I was more than impressed by Kevin's knowledge and customer service and reassurance that I would be purchasing a quality product, I purchased 2 XD Ultimate Queen Mattresses so that our comfort and that of our guests will not be compromised for years to come. We will sleep easy with the knowledge of having a 15 year warranty and unsurpassable after sales care. Thanks again Kevin.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Great service as soon as I walked in

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I had been walking into showrooms on a mission to buy a bed and was disappointed by the lack of service. However when I entered Regal Sleep at Frankston I was immediately greeted, shown a great range of options and prices, and they were more than happy to meet my delivery schedule.
I'm very happy with the quality of the bed and the whole buying experience.
Thank you very much Ben!

Shop Location: SA, City Cross

Regal for your next bed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

I wandered into the city store looking to purchase a new mattress, having looked in many other stores, and was greeted by Heather. As always i was in a hurry and Heather was able to provide good information about the range of mattresses available, clearly and concisely, enabling me to come to a well informed decision. Fifteen minutes later i was the owner of a regal mattress at the price I was happy to pay. If you're seeking a new mattress for sleeping ... can't go past Regal !!
PS you get an excellent warranty as well.

Shop Location: SA, City Cross

Great service from Laetitia

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Our purchase was in store. We spent 3 hours with Laetitia and were very satisfied with the buying process. We had time to ask questions, to sample the beds which she recommended and were able to make what we thought was an informed decision. We thought that Laeitia was able to understand our circumstances and provided good professional advice to us. Bed arrives this week so looking forward to trying it out.

Shop Location: VIC, Brighton East

Cheap and flexible delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Bed base and mattress great value for money, flexible cheap delivery. And the blokes who delivered were top notch getting it up 3 flights of stairs, without a single mark on the wall, or swear word.

Shop Location: VIC, South Morang

Returning customer, very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

Tony really looked after us. Gave good advice, listened to what we needed. He has gone above and beyond with delivery. After sales service is unbelievably good. We had a problem with the size of the mattress (our mistake, not his), but he went out of his way to help us. This is the third mattress we've bought across a few years. Never any problem. Highly recommended.

Shop Location: VIC, Highpoint

Very good service ,David was extremely helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

Very good service, would have no hesitation recommending this store, David was very helpful also polite, and very patient with boring questions from us .

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

we purchased 2 mattress from Regal Sleep Solutions Frankston. I would definitely recommend people to go in and see Ben and Regal Sleep Solutions Frankston.

June 22nd 2017 Update: Best mattress and best price

So happy with our mattress we had to go in again and buy another mattress. Once again Ben was very helpful and had it delivered to us for free this time. Thanks again

Comments
Regal Official

Thanks very Muh Maureen! Ben is one of the owners of Frankston Regal and he is so committed to supporting members of the local community. Thanks for your ongoing support. Cheers
Tim

1 of 25 pages

Hi I'm after a new firm mattress with no pillow top as i prefer a double sided mattress that can be flipped over. I know you have the back care model in firm that's double sided but would prefer something a little better as I'm waking daily in pain, only problem is the price jumps a lot to the next model which is out of my price range. Are there any other mattresses to suit that isn't listed on your webpage? Thank you.

fully asked on Mar 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Fully, I'd be happy to help you personally!
Please feel free to give me a buzz to discuss when your free.
I'm on 0424 599 764
Cheers
Tim

We bought an indulgence range king size matteress last year as we wanted something that would help me sleep well during my pregnancy. The first few months were great but now we are finding that the matteress is sinking in. It's causing back pain and a very disturbed sleep each night. The parts of the mattress where we don't sleep seem to be holding up but the parts where we sleep now seem to have dipped. The matteress has a 17 yr warranty. Is there anything that can be done?

nridhi asked on Mar 08, 2017

Hi Nridhi,

I'm so sorry to hear that, of course we will sort everything out for you asap. Please call me when you are free and we will get this organised and fixed.

Yours sincerely,
Tim Simon
0424 599 764

Hi we just bought a king bed - spinal care from Brad at the Moorabbin store Expecting delivery on Thursday 23rd. Fantastic service and advice from Brad Just wondering if we could have a couple of free pillows to go with our new bed? Thanks

Rose asked on Feb 17, 2017

Hi Rose,
Happy to discuss and look after you.
Could you please give me a call when your free.

See all 14 questions about Regal Sleep Solutions