Resolve Finance is offering a $20 Visa Gift Card to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review from the 26th of September until the 2nd of October. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Review rating:

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Very helpfull with any questions asked, couldn't of got through all the financials with out lewis and taylar. Thanks you

Resolve Finance got us our home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

We can not speak highly enough of how fantastic Resolve finance and the team there is. We were able to purchase a house and land package with very little savings, whilst paying rent and other debts. There service is impeccable and make the process worry- free! Highly recommend anyone to use them and they take the hard work out of dealing with the banks! love it

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we are very happy to hear about what you have been able to accomplish! Thanks from the team at Resolve Finance.

Verified Purchase

Exceptional experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

From the day go, both Taylar Stephens and Lewis Madocks have always been there for us. They will answer any questions even if they are completely off topic to the finance side of the build extremely promptly. Taylar and Lewis have made our experience so much better and cruisier with there experience within there jobs. We can not be any happier that we where put with them and highly recommend people giving them a buzz. Thanks heaps guys, we really appreciate it.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience and will be sure to let Taylar and Lewis know about your kind words! Thanks from the Resolve Finance Team.

Couldn't Have Asked For a Better Experience When Building My First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I feel incredibly lucky to have found Resolve Legal. I could not speak more highly of their professionalism and diligence throughout this process, but what has impressed me most is their accessibility and communication. I received weekly emails from my consulant which addressed things I didn't even think to ask and any question I had that ever arose was promptly answered via email or phone call.

With Resolve Legal, I have been informed of every aspect and element of my fianance, loan and eventual construction of my first home; Resolve works
on the principle that "no news is still news" and every week would tell me where I was at on my journey to home ownership and for this, I felt truly lucky... Even if land delays meant several months of "we are still waiting for your land to title" emails (Ha Ha!)

As my journey comes to a close, I couldn't recommend Resolve Legal more highly and because of the help and expertise of Simeon, Ginny, Felicity and Bethany, I will soon have a home :)

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

HI Beth, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear about your experience and will be sure to let everyone at Resolve Legal know about your feedback. Congratulations on your home :) Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Made it a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

Building my first home and taking out my first mortgage I really had no idea what to expect but Resolve and all the team made it a breeze talking me through every step of the way and even when I called with questions that were probably really silly they were always happy to answer them and did not make me feel like I should already know that!! Thanks

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Kelly, thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear about your experience and we are happy we were able to help. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

They've been awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Resolve Finance have been fantastic and supportive from the beginning. My experience has been very positive and helpful. For me they have achieved what others could not at the time. They are friendly and at the same realistic. I would recommend them to anyone!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thank you Rob for your feedback, that is great to hear! We appreciate your recommendation very much. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Can enjoy my Christmas now !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

I am extremely thankful to the entire Resolve Finance team for their efforts and speed in booking the settlement of my Land at Upper Point Cook estate. A very friendly and cooperative staff that listens to your requirements and concerns. Always willing to go the extra mile in making customer experience better.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

That's awesome to hear, thank you! Enjoy the holidays :). Kind regards, Resolve Finance

Melbourne

Private message

Helped me realise the Great Aussie Dream!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

Andy was a great encouragement from day one, Andy was encouraging ans supportive, then Lewis explained all the ways to maximise my position and attract a better loan, Simeon made sure I understood all of the options available at every level and the team ensured I presented my best case when applying for the loan, then they tailored the structure of that loan to suit my demands and my needs. Their expert advice was on the right track according to industry and every second opinion. After I was satisfied with my research, I realised that Resolve was right for me and actually were on the right track, taking care of my needs from the start. They helped me acheive the Aussie Dream.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Wow what an awesome review! Thanks so much and hope you keep enjoying the Aussie dream :). Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Hassle & Stress Free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

Building or buying your first home can be stressful, the help Taylar & Lewis provided me made this step towards my future stress free & hassle free! They honestly dealt with everything & I had no need to worry. I would recommend using Resolve Finance for any of your financial needs!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thanks for the feedback Vicky and we've passed it on to the guys :). So happy we could help make your first home a reality! Kind regards, Resolve Finance

Exceptional Broker tied up to a great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Our Broker Scott was Exceptionally knowledgeable, always helpful and happy to answer any questions. Nothing was ever too much trouble and the whole process so far has been great. Getting a mortgage can be stressful but we found this experience to be smooth and stress free. A great big thank you to Scott at Resolve for helping us achieve our new home.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thanks Will, delighted to hear we were able to help make your financing your new home easy! Your feedback will be passed on to Scott. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Great, very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2016

Great company to deal with and fixed the issues we had staright away with the builder. Will recommend to others in the future.
If looking for somone to really help you contact Keisha

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your issues were resolved and we wish you all the best :) Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Could not have done it without resolve!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2016

The whole process seemed so easy with Sarah (who was wonderful and friendly and very approachable as well as knowledgeable) from resolve, there is no way we would have been able to figure it out on our own, an absolute pleasure! We definitely would have got stuck and overwhelmed with the paperwork, it was a relief to have someone there to guide us through, from start to getting our loan approved. We couldn't have done it without resolve.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thanks for your review Caitlin! We will pass on the wonderful feedback to Sarah :). So pleased we could help, Resolve Finance

1 of 3 pages