Resolve Finance is offering a $20 Visa Gift Card to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review from the 26th of September until the 2nd of October. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Review rating:

5 star Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Resolve Finance have been a fantastic help and i would highly recommend them to others. Look forward to continuing working with them in the future.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Cale, thank you for sharing your kind words as we love to hear back from our clients. We also look forward to working with you in the future. Kind regards, The Resolve Finance team.

Quick and Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

We put down a small deposit and within two weeks got approved. We loved working with the employees as they answered every question we had :) thank you soo much guys wonderful dealing with you's. will definitely be returning back for more :)

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hello, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We look forward to helping you in the future. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

• 14 helpful votes
Private message

Client for life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Super impressed with Resolve! My loan application was pretty tricky and my broker left no stone unturned to find the right loan for me. Thanks again!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

That is great! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Kind regards, The Resolve Finance team.

What a fantastic team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

My husband and I started our new loan application through Resolve with no problems but quickly encountered the burocratic nightmare from other lenders. Our Resolve team of Neil and Ginny were amazing with liasoning between everyone and going far beyond our expectations to ensure the loan was approved and on time. We would definitely recommend Neil and Ginny to anyone, they are both warm and professional brokers who went above and beyond their normal duties. Fantastic people and can't speak highly enough of their service.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are very happy to hear your great feedback! We will let Ginny and Neil know about your kind words. Kind regards, The Resolve Finance team.

Brilliant,Fantastic Service!!.Amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thank you Tom! We are so pleased to hear about your experience and I have passed your comments along to Neil and Ginny. We are grateful and thrilled to hear that we will now be your finance partner... read more »

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Very helpfull with any questions asked, couldn't of got through all the financials with out lewis and taylar. Thanks you

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Brodie, thank you so much for your feedback! We love to hear from our clients. Kind regards, The Resolve Finance team.

Resolve Finance got us our home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

We can not speak highly enough of how fantastic Resolve finance and the team there is. We were able to purchase a house and land package with very little savings, whilst paying rent and other debts. There service is impeccable and make the process worry- free! Highly recommend anyone to use them and they take the hard work out of dealing with the banks! love it

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we are very happy to hear about what you have been able to accomplish! Thanks from the team at Resolve Finance.

Verified Purchase

Exceptional experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

From the day go, both Taylar Stephens and Lewis Madocks have always been there for us. They will answer any questions even if they are completely off topic to the finance side of the build extremely promptly. Taylar and Lewis have made our experience so much better and cruisier with there experience within there jobs. We can not be any happier that we where put with them and highly recommend people giving them a buzz. Thanks heaps guys, we really appreciate it.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience and will be sure to let Taylar and Lewis know about your kind words! Thanks from the Resolve Finance Team.

Couldn't Have Asked For a Better Experience When Building My First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I feel incredibly lucky to have found Resolve Legal. I could not speak more highly of their professionalism and diligence throughout this process, but what has impressed me most is their accessibility and communication. I received weekly emails from my consulant which addressed things I didn't even think to ask and any question I had that ever arose was promptly answered via email or phone call.

With Resolve Legal, I have been informed of every aspect and element of my fianance, loan and eventual construction of my first home; Resolve works
on the principle that "no news is still news" and every week would tell me where I was at on my journey to home ownership and for this, I felt truly lucky... Even if land delays meant several months of "we are still waiting for your land to title" emails (Ha Ha!)

As my journey comes to a close, I couldn't recommend Resolve Legal more highly and because of the help and expertise of Simeon, Ginny, Felicity and Bethany, I will soon have a home :)

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

HI Beth, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear about your experience and will be sure to let everyone at Resolve Legal know about your feedback. Congratulations on your home :) Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Made it a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

Building my first home and taking out my first mortgage I really had no idea what to expect but Resolve and all the team made it a breeze talking me through every step of the way and even when I called with questions that were probably really silly they were always happy to answer them and did not make me feel like I should already know that!! Thanks

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Kelly, thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear about your experience and we are happy we were able to help. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

They've been awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Resolve Finance have been fantastic and supportive from the beginning. My experience has been very positive and helpful. For me they have achieved what others could not at the time. They are friendly and at the same realistic. I would recommend them to anyone!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Thank you Rob for your feedback, that is great to hear! We appreciate your recommendation very much. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Can enjoy my Christmas now !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

I am extremely thankful to the entire Resolve Finance team for their efforts and speed in booking the settlement of my Land at Upper Point Cook estate. A very friendly and cooperative staff that listens to your requirements and concerns. Always willing to go the extra mile in making customer experience better.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

That's awesome to hear, thank you! Enjoy the holidays :). Kind regards, Resolve Finance

1 of 3 pages