5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

A fantastic experience All of their staff have been a pleasure to have in our home. Nothing was too much trouble and the finish Breathtaking it turned out better than we imagined. Thank you Rosemount for our beautiful kitchen

Melbourne

• 2 comments

Fantastic Kitchen, Bath & Ensuite Reno

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

After a number of average to bad experiences in various kitchen showrooms in our area, we set about researching our new kitchen by going directly to the manufacturers (Laminex, Blum, Silestone etc) - to get the info from the horses mouth and not just from a kitchen company who wanted to sell us what suited them.

It took over a year, but we pretty much decided everything down to the internal drawer heights (yep, over researching).

Now to the challenge of finding a kitchen company who wanted to deliver the kitchen we wanted.

I've got to
say that I don't know how all the kitchen companies in Melbourne survive? There are so many, you'd think it's far fewer trades people working for lots of showroom fronts!

However, we narrowed it down with the help of Product Review, who worked with the brands we liked, amongst other things and as Rosemount came out top in the number of positive reviews online, we thought we'd pay them a visit (Nunawading) - it did seem a bit unbelievable how all the trades were thanked by name in these reviews at the time.

After speaking on the phone, as we had our design nailed down and some specific things we wanted, it was suggested that Reuben would be the right designer for us.

It was a very easy process and with everything computerised, on a second visit, we could sit down and change door finishes, add or take-away drawers and see the costs change to help us narrow down the features vs price we wanted.

I've got to say that all the trades were fantastic - always looking to get a great outcome or making suggestions along the way to get a better result - even as things were being built/installed.

After the install they go over the kitchen looking at every detail (they're as picky as we are!) and if anything needs adjusting it was done no questions asked - nothing was too much trouble. These guys really want to get a good outcome & don't stop until you're 100% satisfied.

I'm sure we could have done our reno cheaper (although we did have a more expensive quote), but we couldn't have done it better or had a smoother trouble free experience with such great trades and final result.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Love my new kitchen !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

We just love our new kitchen and it is even better than what I imagined it would be . Reuben designed the kitchen to my needs and I am sure I drove him mad going back and forward changing things . At the end of the day though you are spending a lot of money and you want to make sure you get it right . I can't praise Reuben highly enough he was always available to talk to and any changes he would get back to me ASAP . We had some building work done before the kitchen was installed and John and his team was professional,TIDY , and nothing was to much effort .The job was completed before schedule and no extra charges .. Oliver installed the kitchen with precision and the electrical team was on time and Professional .We did have a bit of a wait in the middle for the cabinets but the end It was totally worth it, and all the little bits and pieces that were fixed by Owen and another Mr fix it ( sorry can't rember your name ) was just great . Ben did a great job managing the project and nothing was to much effort to get fixed or added in at no extra charge . I would definitely recommend Rosemount kitchens.

Outstanding kitchen renovation experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

We were very impressed with the way Rosemount Kitchens renovated our kitchen, we found them very efficient and professional. Tradesman always turned up on time and cleaned up after themselves. The completion inspection was very thorough and any issues regardless how minor were fixed promptly. The kitchen finish was excellent and exactly as we hoped.

A kitchen that meets our needs and is just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

The whole experience dealing with a Rosemount has been personal but professional from start to finish. From our initial meeting with Stephanie, through to the final installation, the team at Rosemount has been a dream to deal with and we are so very thrilled with our kitchen.
In particular, the attention to detail shown by Graeme who installed the kitchen was second to none. He picked up on tiny details we would never had noticed ourselves.

In fact, all trades engaged were professional, skilled and respectful of our home.

Of particul
ar note was Mark and Matt going above and beyond to ensure that what could have been a major issue (kitchen benchtop supply) was dealt with quickly and professionally with minimal fuss and we were constantly updated as to progress.

For us, the kitchen is the hub of our home. The investment we made in Rosemount and the kitchen we now have, has been one of the best decisions we have made.

Would place the job with Rosemount Kitchens again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

Could likely have spend less for our kitchen, but the experience and result are worth the extra. The coordination between the designer, supervisor, installer, plumber, electrician, stone mason and tiler was recommendable. Everything was on time and well communicated. Attention to detail shows throughout. As a customer you feel safe.

Melbourne

Excellent kitchen renovators

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

Love our new kitchen. Rosemount team tradies with their can-do attitude made it so easy. Would highly recommend Rosemount Kitchens.
Owen was fantastic, Ralph also, David the electrician, John the installer. Thanks to everyone involved in making my kitchen a fantastic place to work in. Very happy.

Awesome new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2016

We had a great overall experience with Rosemount. Ben was particularly helpful and honest with his design suggestions. Really happy with the overall result

Great kitchen company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

Had a great experience working with Rosemount kitchens. All the trades were on time, considerate and did a great job. Matt was great to liase with and nothing was too much trouble. Every phone call or issue was followed up immediately. Owen was meticulous in his installation and Ben did a great job removing kitchen , tiling and plastering. Ralph had a tricky job installing the rangewood and also did a great job. Rosemount were also able to recommend other trades to complete our renovation job. Stonework installation is beautiful. Thank you Rosemount, We love the kitchen and would not hesitate to recommend you.

Love our new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2016

When choosing who we would go with to supply our new kitchen it was highly important to us that the company had a high attention to detail and were professional and prompt with thier service. Rosemount never let us down and in many ways exceeded our expectations.
Trades always arrived as planned and the project managers checked in regularly to follow up and make sure we were happy with everything.
We love our new kitchen and have received many comments of what an amazing transformation to our home.
I would highly recommend the team at Rosemount to anyone renovating thier kitchen.

Verified Purchase

Excellence from the beginning to the end!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2016

We met with three other kitchen makers before choosing to work with Rosemount Kitchens. I cannot recommend the team of people we worked with highly enough. From the early planning stages, Ray made the process easy - using on site design software coupled with straight forward advice based on years of experience.

The installation process was equally as well executed. There are a lot of moving parts to getting the kitchen of your dreams. No job was too difficult for Owen, the head installer. Owen was able to work through very technical de
tails with our architect, with an end goal of always making sure we were happy. Mark, the owner; also managed the entire process; communication was beyond my expectations.

An incredible kitchen comes down to the care, experience and quality of the team of people you work with. I would have no hesitation recommending Rosemount Kitchens to any of my friends, family and clients. 5 Star all the way. Thank you everyone, we LOVE our new kitchen!

1 of 6 pages

Has anyone here had a provencial or hamptons kitchen installed by Rosemount? Everyone rates them highly, but I wasn't sure on the designer that visited my house. We'd like a designer who specifically does that style and is not pushy in nature. Thanks

Kelstar asked on Dec 19, 2015

Answer this

Good morning Kelstar!

Thanks for your question. Thought I would wait over the weekend to see if any of our 'customers' answered your question, but they must be busy wrapping Christmas presents!!

I'm happy to talk through your question to ensure the best designer for you, works with you on your project. I can show you a number of our customers kitchens and discuss the designers that designed those kitchens. I have some other images, not on our website that I could show you as well.

If you could email me your details on markt@rosemountkitchens.com.au or phone me on 0416 116664.

Thanks for taking the time to ask your question.

Mark Tonkin

I would ask for Reuben to come out to do the design work . He is fantastic and will work in with what you want no matter how long it takes. He even designed at TV cabinet to match my kitchen from all my ideas which I totally love !