Croydon, Simon and the Team. Nothing short of outstanding both customer service and repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I was recommended Sheens at Croydon (Simon), I'm insured with RACV and if the unfortunate happens, Simon at Croydon will have the work allocated to him and his team. The finish work speaks volumes for itself, first class from start to finish and going the extra distance is no issue for this profession team. I cannot recommend highly enough Sheens at Croydon (Simon and the team). Before making contact with Simon previous panel shops I have dealt with work on volume not quality, hence I will not go anywhere else. Well done to the team for your service, advice and of course the professional work carried out on both my vehicles. Cheers Mike

SheenGroup. HoppersCrossing Great Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

I had a problem with my rear bumper, auto-power window and sensor. Jarryd did a thorough checking and problem analysis of my car. And then gave possible solution options and let me decide. I must say I was impressed! Unlike the one I first visited, just dictating me.

And today, when he did the work, I am very happy. Keep up the great work!!! :-)

service above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Simon is the most obliging and friendly person to deal with and nothing is too much trouble. We're visiting from Tasmania, were in a jam and he couldn't do enough for us. Good old fashioned customer relations.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage ..

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I'd highly recommend Sheen panel repairs to anyone . They are professional and courteous and go above and beyond their duty of care for the customer. Thumbs up to you at the reservoir branch for fixing my Mitsubishi Mirage.! Its good as new. Thanks to the team.

Verified Purchase

toyota prado

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Could not be happier, loan car, job completed before time, they dealt with the insurance company. Would use again but hopefully not. Insurance company's driver who caused the damage said I had to use their panel beater. (Coles Insurance). Not so and Sheens organised

Sheeen - toooronga

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

last week I had a leak in my boot (Suzuki swift) , and thought I would just see what's caused the issue... I had a lovely member from there team come out and have a look and fixed my issue after a 20 min fix with no charge. very helpful and sent me on my way. :)

A new standard in Panel Beating Services.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

Having a damaged car is not a pleasant experience for anybody, let alone who you can trust to repair your vehicle. After numerous quotations from various panel beaters, I chose to have my car repaired at Sheen Group at Hoppers Crossing. Jarryd, the manager inspected my vehicle and gave me a very reasonable quote. I was totally surprised & amazed at the level of customer service I received from communication to having my repaired vehicle dropped off at my home, fully detailed as well. The repair to my vehicle was of 'as new' standard. My experience with Sheen Group was extremely positive.

Excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Sheen Tooronga. They had a fast turn around, great free hire car, excess discount and lovey helpful staff

Very impressed by Sheen campbellfeild

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

i have had an excellent experience with sheen campbellfeild Andrew and his co worker were very helpful and friendly from the moment I got in touch with them. I highly recommend sheen campbellfeild

Awesome! Friendly helpful and stress free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Very helpful. Took all the details and handled everything for me. Good loan car. Job was done well and car was clean and looked shmicko!

Sheen Group Bayswater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Just picked up my car from Sheen Bayswater after having a lovely courtesy car for a couple of days. Extremely happy with the help given to me initially by Zane, and the work done on my vehicle is really fantastic.

Sheen Hawthorn - Outstanding Service and Repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I couldn't recommend Hawthorn highly enough. They represented me in all aspects of repair including dealing with a difficult insurance company. Jason and his team were professional and courteous and the repair job on my car was top class. I would have no hesitation in recommending Hawthorn to anyone who needs work done on their car.

1 of 8 pages