Sheen Bulleen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I've had the best customer service ever at Sheen Bulleen for my car accident repairs, from Joe and John, who totally understand the trauma we go through. I felt a completely pleasant journey from ruined car drop-off, a new courtesy car provided indefinitely, to pick-up of my spanking brand new looking vehicle, not to mention the specialty coffee i received when first entering their premises, and parting with a showbag of chocolates, box of tissues, stress ball, and a biro! You are a leader in your industry and set new a benchmark for others to aspire to. You've earned my admiration and loyalty!!

AMAZING JOB - GREAT SERVICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

These guys know exactly what they are doing! Scott and the team at Sheen Panel in South Melbourne (including Jenny!) are so helpful and provide the best service around. Don't hesitate to use them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

I went to Sheen Panel in South Melbourne, service was super friendly and very accommodating! Scott was great! Would definitely recommend!

Great service. Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Took my car into Sheen Group Sunshine and was treated with the best of service. Everything I needed was dealt with perfectly and hey, even got a new set of brake lights put in free of charge!

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Poor finish

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Got my car new car back only done 1500 km was not happy... What they promise never got .. taken car to two different panel shop to rectify my problem windscreen not align paint has defect found two tiny dint.. and new door glass scratch. My car was not given back like new again .. taken back three time not getting any were ... very disappointed .. honour is very important... Now at new panel beater thank for Racv ..

exellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

I'd like to thank the staff at sheens panel in sunshine for the support and fantastic job they did with my car. Once again thank you to all the staff from office to workshop.

Amazing and reliable service, highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Sheen panel in Croydon were absolutely brilliant in my personal experience.

They made everything effortless, stress- free right from the beginning. They were prompt to take on my Insurance job. I dropped my car in with very short notice, almost as soon as the accident happened and they sent me away with a loan car, organised an assessor and repairs in under 10 working days.

My car came back better than when I brought it! They repaired scratches and dints that were there prior to the accident.

I honestly cannot fault these guys and would not at all hesitate to recommend in the future.

They did perfect job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I been with sheen penal and they did fantastic job for me.they are great.and their customers service is excellent and they did every job on time

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Reservoir sheen's I got my current model Mercedes repaired here .the work was outstanding it's a credit to the staff and management thanks heaps guys .....frank g

Reservoir branch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

A big thankyou to all the staff at the Reservoir branch, everyone was friendly, courteous and I was kept up to date. My car looks brand new inside and out. The courtesy car was a bonus.i

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Jamie went out of his way to give good advice re repairs on my car, buffed out minor scratches, and my car was returned in showroom condition.Everyone extremely helpful,courtesy car offered,and the whole experience was was made so easy by the professional and friendly manner of all the staff.Car looks amazing,highly recommend.

Comments

I forgot to add to the above that it was Hawthorn East where I took my car, thanks again for a great result everyone
Angie M

Hall st Hawthorn East

Excellent Service - Thoroughly recommend Glen Waverley Sheen Panels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2017

I had damage from a not at fault incident. I took my car in for a quote and they took care of it all. I did not have to do anything. They had my car back to me when they said. Thoroughly recommend Tim and his team at Glen Waverley Sheen Panels.

1 of 7 pages