Very impressed by Sheen campbellfeild

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

i have had an excellent experience with sheen campbellfeild Andrew and his co worker were very helpful and friendly from the moment I got in touch with them. I highly recommend sheen campbellfeild

Awesome! Friendly helpful and stress free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Very helpful. Took all the details and handled everything for me. Good loan car. Job was done well and car was clean and looked shmicko!

Sheen Group Bayswater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Just picked up my car from Sheen Bayswater after having a lovely courtesy car for a couple of days. Extremely happy with the help given to me initially by Zane, and the work done on my vehicle is really fantastic.

Sheen Hawthorn - Outstanding Service and Repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I couldn't recommend Hawthorn highly enough. They represented me in all aspects of repair including dealing with a difficult insurance company. Jason and his team were professional and courteous and the repair job on my car was top class. I would have no hesitation in recommending Hawthorn to anyone who needs work done on their car.

Sheen Bulleen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I've had the best customer service ever at Sheen Bulleen for my car accident repairs, from Joe and John, who totally understand the trauma we go through. I felt a completely pleasant journey from ruined car drop-off, a new courtesy car provided indefinitely, to pick-up of my spanking brand new looking vehicle, not to mention the specialty coffee i received when first entering their premises, and parting with a showbag of chocolates, box of tissues, stress ball, and a biro! You are a leader in your industry and set new a benchmark for others to aspire to. You've earned my admiration and loyalty!!

AMAZING JOB - GREAT SERVICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

These guys know exactly what they are doing! Scott and the team at Sheen Panel in South Melbourne (including Jenny!) are so helpful and provide the best service around. Don't hesitate to use them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

I went to Sheen Panel in South Melbourne, service was super friendly and very accommodating! Scott was great! Would definitely recommend!

Great service. Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Took my car into Sheen Group Sunshine and was treated with the best of service. Everything I needed was dealt with perfectly and hey, even got a new set of brake lights put in free of charge!

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Poor finish

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Got my car new car back only done 1500 km was not happy... What they promise never got .. taken car to two different panel shop to rectify my problem windscreen not align paint has defect found two tiny dint.. and new door glass scratch. My car was not given back like new again .. taken back three time not getting any were ... very disappointed .. honour is very important... Now at new panel beater thank for Racv ..

exellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

I'd like to thank the staff at sheens panel in sunshine for the support and fantastic job they did with my car. Once again thank you to all the staff from office to workshop.

Amazing and reliable service, highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Sheen panel in Croydon were absolutely brilliant in my personal experience.

They made everything effortless, stress- free right from the beginning. They were prompt to take on my Insurance job. I dropped my car in with very short notice, almost as soon as the accident happened and they sent me away with a loan car, organised an assessor and repairs in under 10 working days.

My car came back better than when I brought it! They repaired scratches and dints that were there prior to the accident.

I honestly cannot fault these guys and would not at all hesitate to recommend in the future.

They did perfect job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I been with sheen penal and they did fantastic job for me.they are great.and their customers service is excellent and they did every job on time

1 of 7 pages