• 1 helpful vote

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Very good pram, came with bassinet for when baby was tiny, he slept in it well and it doesn't collapse so he could sleep in it when it wasn't connected to the frame. Soft comfy base.
Pram attachment is good, baby still fitting comfortably at 9 months with lots more growing space. Sun shade could be a little bigger but we bought a cheap sun cover for it. Comes with a rain cover.

Nice sized wheels make it easy on rough ground like parks. Turns pretty tight for shops.

Melbourne Vic

Perfect pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Suitable from birth to 25kg
Includes lie-flat carrycot with deep padded mattress.
Converts to a travel system using the Maxi Cosi capsule
Adapts to pushchair with reversible seat unit for forward and rearward facing
Puncture-proof wheels
Lockable front swivel wheels
Elevated seating position
Three position seat recline with single hand operation
Five point safety harness
Lightweight design with compact one-piece fold
Includes: cup holder, rain cover, shopping basket
Adjustable hood height position

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

A good pram, but not perfect

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

I've been using this pram for close to 2 years, and while it has some great features, it did not meet all of my expectations.
Pros
- good size basket
- forward & rear facing seat
- well balanced
- narrow footprint great for navigating inner city shops
- looks nice
- seat feels nicely padded

Cons
- fabric was faded beyond recognition of original colour after 11months, (silver cross soloution was to put a uv cover over the hood to prevent further fading)
- hood has minimal ventilation
- hood provides minimal sun protection
- harne
ss is tricky to adjust
- harness clip is too low (almost sits under my child now) which makes it tricky to fasten & undo
- pram is fairly large when folded, took up most of my SUVs boot space
- front wheels get stuck in cracks of the footpath/ bluestone frequently

As a result of the above, I ended up buying a second pram for the car, so i could utiliise my boot space for things like groceries, and kept this one as my walking to the local shops.

SYDNEY

• 1 answer

Perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I purchased this particular Oran as it was light weight,easy to put together or fold to put in car, it is easy to maneuver the pram around people and it's nor too wide so can go through shopping isles without any issues!
I have had mine now for nearly 3 years and it's still in excellent condition as the build quality is excellent!

Sydney

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase

Best Pram I've ever Owned...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

This pram is my fourth since my baby was born 18 months ago and finally we have found a great pram! Super happy with the Pioneer as it's easy to maneuvor, strong and beautiful quality while still being light and very stylish. It's easy to put up and down and my boy is very comfortable in it. We love it!

Love this Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I have the Eton limited addition and have to say it was well worth the money! The colour is gorgeous, the accessories are awesome. The pram moves the way I want it to and being a tall lady the handle adjustment is amazing. I did have a small problem at the start and straight away Silvercross lent me a pram while mine was being repaired and also gave me a new cover as I washed mine and broke the zipper. Love this company and now I am buying the new double pram

Sturdy and very versatile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

This is a quality pram that will last for year to come, if not generations! It handles all terrains and is easy to clean. It takes a bit more space in the boot but can be loaded with lots of shopping and "kiddy stuff" and it won't tip when the child is out of the pram. I really like the high sitting height so you can pull up your child next to a table and they can help themselves. The bassinet is excellent; well padded and easy to wash. My favourite feature it the sensibly easy seat/bassinet detachment and seat lowering; also its reversibility. Unfortunately most prams are too fiddly in the way they function, especially the straps, but this it easy on the Silvercross Pioneer. A wriggling child can be held with just one side clicked, rather than having to have both sides ready together. The only improvement I would make to this pram is adding a pram manoeuvring foot bar to help going up steps. I bought a lighter pram to go on holidays, but is still prefer my Silvercross Pioneer!

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

LOVE this pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

LOVE my Silver Cross Pioneer pram. Love that it comes with a bassinet and seat for when my daughter grew out of the bassinet. The storage basket is definitely large enough to fit my shopping in. Bought it at a good price as Silver Cross often have good sales during public holidays (Easter)

Purchased at: Babytime

Adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great pram easy to move around

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Easy to get out of car and pack up. Ideal if you've always got your hands full. Baby sleeps well and restraints are safe. Pram seems very sturdy and can put up with a lot of ruff and tumble. Not the cheapest pram around but glad we purchased it. Would recommend to new parents

Blaxland

• 3 helpful votes

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Excellent pram. Easy to fold down. Great quality. We purchased this one this time with the adaptors for the capsule we have. Cannot fault this pram. Well designed and great quality, an all round wonderful pram that is easy to use and looks fantastic. Only down side when folded it does take up a fair amount of room in the boot.

Fantastic Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Love my pram, comes with bassinet, seat, frame, big shopping basket and rain cover /cup holder the complete package for new parents. With so many choices out there is can be hard to know what is better to buy.
love that it has 2 height positions for the hood, so when bubs is older we can put hood higher, comes with a foot muff for cold days and I found that I can go for walks on different surfaces, all i have to do it lock the front wheels on if walking at a faster pace or over rough ground, as I live in an area where the footpaths are somewh
at uneven this stops wheel wobble and can go over little bumps.

Was also told to lock front wheels on when folding it which only take 2 seconds to save the front wheels from getting damaged from in correct folding, something I do now without even thinking about it.

All over a fabulous pram, that I recommend new mums and dads to consider "value for money"
AAAAA++++ from this happy mum

1 of 4 pages

Hi. Does anyone know if the Silvercross Pioneer pram has an insect net accessory like the Redsbaby Jive. I live in an area with high mossie levels so want to protect the little one once they've arrived

Loops asked on Apr 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi, unfortunately it doesn't... It only comes with rain cover and leg cover...

Hi, is tyre Bassinet suitable for a every night bassinet for the baby to sleep in. Was wondering if i needed to buy another bassinet just for at night?

Dpara asked on Jan 03, 2017

Hello
My baby slept in the bassinett the pram came with until she was about 5 months old :) its big and spacious
She went from the pram straight into the cot

I wouldn't use any pram bassinet for baby to sleep
In overnight unless it passes safety standards. Most bassinets for night use require mesh surroundings sides and underneath so that baby can have good ventilation for breathing.

Pram bassinets are not safe sleep spaces so you will need to get a separate one for day naps and overnight. Or you can use the cot from birth.

Can you attach a skateboard attachment for a second child? Thanks

LLEE asked on Aug 17, 2016

Answer this

There is a lower part that you could possible attach the skate board to but I don't think so you may have go to a baby bunting and check it out .

Hey,
yep pretty sure you can. These ones From Baby Bunting are universal:

Hope that helps :)

Yes ez vebee rider can attach with the pram

See all 11 questions about Silver Cross Pioneer