Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Excellent service.... I have called these guys for carpet cleaning and they were professionals.... Good work.... Satisfied from the service and referred many friends.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I am very impressed with service of SK cleaning service. I called for cleaning my lovely old sofa and carpet, which was really a challange. They able to provide me quote over the phone and arrange someone same day. The cleaner was very professional, time manageable and I was stunned after he finished cleaning. I am very happy and will contact them if I need in the future

Professional and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Awesome service! I bought a deal for their services and the guys that came out were professional and their work was clean! Highly recommended Dave. He is very friendly and professional cleaner i foind. I had no idea the level of crap that was in my ducts till they came, and having a new born, i'm glad to have had the work done!

This Company are a scam - Avoid this company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I had SK Cleaning/[name removed] replace a motor in my AC unit, provided a 12 month warranty, 4 months later unit breaks down, they come and said the whole unit had to be replaced. $5000. I said no, then tried to charge a call out fee. Reported to ACCC I suggest you do the same, this company is a scam and surprised it still operates.

Avoid this company!

Awesome services provided by cleaners.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Professional operators work as per customer and i admit that the i called twice in a week for my carpet and couch and both time they catered more than expected. Thanks to owner who has good staff and clear aim to customer satisfaction. i always recommend SK cleaning.

The way of services are excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Carpet services are good. Duct cleaning are very properly done by operators. Using cleaning chemicals are provide better results. I prefer SK cleaning.

This is perfect and excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

This cleaning company is well and awesome. They took all the care about my work which was done in time with a high professional manner. I just want continue with this cleaning at rest of the time and I just suggest to go with this company. Thank you Mark.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Everything is good. Professionals, carrying, very good service. This people know what they are doing. Called them 4 - 5 time this year for different services, never had any issue.

They are best..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

I booked them for duct cleaning .They did perfect job at my place.. and i dont know why people are giving negative comments.. they are perfect. . I ll recommend them to my friends and relatives. . Thanks mark gupta..

Do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I hired this company to clean 8 heating ducts in my house. After the serviceman had left, we turned on the heating and within 1 hour the floor was covered in dust. It took nearly an hour to vacuum up the dust. I called to complain and was offered for the serviceman to come back and clean up. I told them I had already cleaned up the dust left behind, and wanted a refund for the poor work conducted. Mark Gupta kept making excuses, and not returning my calls. I called him on 6 different occasions. On the last call Mark Gupta stated if I didn't like it, then go to consumer affairs.

1 of 13 pages