Model: Acne Control Range

Not too sure at this stage

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

I was recommended to try this product a few weeks ago. I know I need to give my skin time to adapt to this new product. So far all I have noticed is my breakouts have gotten a lot worse and I just can't calm them down. :( I'm not going to stop using yet though, as it's only been a few weeks. I had spoken to a dermatologist once, although I didn't want to go on the medication recommend by them as it was not natural AT ALL. I've heard skin b5 is natural and good for your health.
I'm 21 and I have dry and sensitive skin, very fair.
I have tried absolutely everything. I'm really hoping this product gives me a miracle, very soon. I have seen many positive reviews on this product, so my fingers are crossed.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Carly, Thank you for your message. We recommend taking SkinB5 for at least 8-10 weeks as on our supplement bottles to see results. With people with more stubborn Acne, the process may take lo... read more »

SkinB5 Official

Hi Carly, as you have stated you have acne with dry skin, we also recommend to try the Acne Control Caplets. Please refer to our product selection table to make the best choice http://faqs.skinb5.... read more »

Actually works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I have always suffered from mild (but annoying) adult acne. I have previously tried countless 'acne' treatment regimens. Skin B5 is the only treatment that has worked completely. I can even go without makeup now. I use the cleanser, moisturiser, mask and caplets. I know it works too because I ran out of moisturiser and another time the tablets and I started to breakout again. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product.

It works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

It was a last resort. Should have been the first one.
We read books, visited the skin specialists, talked to the other Mums. Bought all the products. No improvement. None. It just got worse and worse. It was so bad on the 10th January 2017 we thought about starting Roacutan. Even the Skin Dr was amazed at how bad it had become knowing how hard we had all worked at the morning and night regimes.
These tablets were used in conjunction with anti-biotics and continued skin care regime morning and night, ice paks for at least 10-20 mins. Also Alph
a Lipoic 300 and Ester C.
After 1 week he said "Mum, I think it is starting to improve!" "Son. I agree!" We tried not to get too excited in case we were imaginging it.
Best conversation ever.
Within 2 weeks we felt really excited. 3 weeks we were convinced.
After 6 weeks now and he looks like a different person.
There are odd pimples on his back still but the breakthrough has been achieved.
I want to write this review to give hope to some other mother that is going through the toughest time with her child suffering severe facial and back acne. Best money I ever spent was on these tablets considering how much we have spent the last 8 months on the Dr's visits. Thumbs up Skin B5. You helped control his facial and body acne just like the bottle says. Side effects are pure happiness!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Oh Wow Happy Mum, this is so heart warming to read and exactly why we are so passionate about helping Acne sufferers overcome their Acne without resorting to drugs that can be harmful. Thank you so... read more »

Thank You, SkinB5!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I am so glad to meet skinB5 and love this acne-curing product. It was so effective for me. I recommended this product to my friends who are struggling with acne problem. I had visited dermatologist and bought lots of prescribed medicine (which had brought some side effects), but I chose to use skinB5 tablets instead. It was satisfactory without worrying about side effect.

Holy Grail Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

This product is what I've been needing for years. I have troublesome skin that is both dry and congested so any product for oily skin hasn't hydrated my skin properly and anything for dry skin made me break out. Now with SkinB5 my skin is finally soft, hydrated and much clearer than before. I will be using this for a very long time.

Verified Purchase Model: Acne Control Range

Hands down the best product in the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Hola! 2012 in NZ - I had an unusual phase of pimple developing every week. I was so worried since before that I only get one or two pimple during my period, which is understandable to me. Anyway, I've read in an online female forum about SkinB5 Pills. So I gave it a try, & voila! it worked --- for 5 years until present I am an avid fan & loyal to this product. I'm now living in US but still I hoard this product like crazy--- my husband takes the pill too. I usually alternate taking the Extra Strength & Maintenance pill - so far no more pimple popping. Give it a try & see the result!

SKIN B5 FOAM CLEANSER ! Amazing :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I just wanted to say how fantastic this entire range is. I must say the foam cleanser is by far one of the best cleansers i have used. It does not dry out the skin but leaves it feeling soft, fresh and smooth. I use it morning and night and recommend it to many of our customers that come in looking for cleansers.

4 weeks in and a definite imrovement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I bought the skinB5 acne control tablets for my daughter a month ago and she has definitely seen an improvement in a very short time. It used to be very red and angry with many pimples but today is just a little bit of scarring left and one or two pimples on her cheek. I'm reordering today.

Wonderfall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

Easily the best product on the market. I originally thought taking two pills three times a day would be a little to much and that i would never remember to do it but it is very surprising how easy it is mainly because you can notice a difference in your skin. and best of all it's Organic

Love It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

I got this for my partner and he absolutely loves the the foam cleanser, his skin is the best it has ever been in the 10 years we have been together. And it isn't drying to your skin! Highly recommend it!

Wonderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Love your products.The cleanser is gentle on my sensitive skin but really effective at controlling oily acne prone skin,whilst your moisturiser is great for everyday use.Both have definitely become staples in my daily routine.Can't wait to try more of your products.Thank you skin B5.

1 of 12 pages

Acne Control Range

My acne becomes more severe when I'm on my period and I have started using the skinB5 extra strength acne control tablets when I'm on my period. This means I can't tell if my skin is breaking out more because of that or because of the tablets. Is it natural for the skin to break out before settling down?

Dané Lamprecht asked on Apr 11, 2017

Hi Dane,

Thank you for your question. We don't advise only taking the supplements when you have your period.

The SkinB5 Acne Control Tablets are to be taken as follows: 2 Tablets, 3 times daily with food and water as per the instructions on the packaging. The supplements address underlying vitamin and nutrient deficiencies and an extra potent dose of Vitamin B5, which is critical in controlling the production of skin oil and the supplements need to be taken consistently. As you have hormonal acne, we suggest taking 1 Tablet and 1 Caplet, 3 times daily with food and water. Our Caplets contain Vitex a herb that controls hormones naturally and a potent dose of VitaminB5. SkinB5 Natural Acne Treatment's skincare range also contains Vitamin B5 to maximise its effect on the body to treat the skin inside and out.

Kind regards
Michelle from the SkinB5 Team

Where and how i can buy SkinB5 Acne?

Yui asked on Mar 30, 2017

Hi Yui,

You can order directly on our website www.skinb5.com and in store by using our store locator https://www.skinb5.com/en/store-locator

Kind regards
SkinB5 Team!

Acne Control Range

Hi Does SkinB5 do anything to clear up congestion on the forehead? I've been getting these little bumps on my forehead for a couple of years now and can't seem to get rid of them - they seem to show up in photos under certain lights, and when I look at other people or feel their skin they don't have it! I don't have active acne anymore (did a course of roaccutane 5 years ago which cleared it) but do sometimes get pimples in other areas of my face.

JayneK asked on Mar 17, 2017

Hi JayneK

Thank you for your question. SkinB5 can assist with clearing your congestion on your forehead. In regards to supplements, if your Acne is severe on the forehead, you would benefit from taking the Acne Control Extra Strength Tablets to bring it under control. If your little bumps are hormonal, we would suggest that you combine the Extra Strength Tablets and Caplets (one of each, three times a day). With the SkinB5 Treatment System, you combine the supplements with the skincare range of Acne Control Cleansing Mousse and Acne Control Moisturiser, both of which contain vitamin B5, to maximise its efficacy on your skin.

We would also recommend to clear the congestion under the skin by using our 5 Minute Skin Purifying Mask at least once a week.

Thanks so much,
SkinB5 Team

See all 19 questions about SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.