It works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

It was a last resort. Should have been the first one.
We read books, visited the skin specialists, talked to the other Mums. Bought all the products. No improvement. None. It just got worse and worse. It was so bad on the 10th January 2017 we thought about starting Roacutan. Even the Skin Dr was amazed at how bad it had become knowing how hard we had all worked at the morning and night regimes.
These tablets were used in conjunction with anti-biotics and continued skin care regime morning and night, ice paks for at least 10-20 mins. Also Alph
a Lipoic 300 and Ester C.
After 1 week he said "Mum, I think it is starting to improve!" "Son. I agree!" We tried not to get too excited in case we were imaginging it.
Best conversation ever.
Within 2 weeks we felt really excited. 3 weeks we were convinced.
After 6 weeks now and he looks like a different person.
There are odd pimples on his back still but the breakthrough has been achieved.
I want to write this review to give hope to some other mother that is going through the toughest time with her child suffering severe facial and back acne. Best money I ever spent was on these tablets considering how much we have spent the last 8 months on the Dr's visits. Thumbs up Skin B5. You helped control his facial and body acne just like the bottle says. Side effects are pure happiness!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Oh Wow Happy Mum, this is so heart warming to read and exactly why we are so passionate about helping Acne sufferers overcome their Acne without resorting to drugs that can be harmful. Thank you so... read more »

Thank You, SkinB5!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I am so glad to meet skinB5 and love this acne-curing product. It was so effective for me. I recommended this product to my friends who are struggling with acne problem. I had visited dermatologist and bought lots of prescribed medicine (which had brought some side effects), but I chose to use skinB5 tablets instead. It was satisfactory without worrying about side effect.

Holy Grail Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

This product is what I've been needing for years. I have troublesome skin that is both dry and congested so any product for oily skin hasn't hydrated my skin properly and anything for dry skin made me break out. Now with SkinB5 my skin is finally soft, hydrated and much clearer than before. I will be using this for a very long time.

Verified Purchase Model: Acne Control Range

Hands down the best product in the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Hola! 2012 in NZ - I had an unusual phase of pimple developing every week. I was so worried since before that I only get one or two pimple during my period, which is understandable to me. Anyway, I've read in an online female forum about SkinB5 Pills. So I gave it a try, & voila! it worked --- for 5 years until present I am an avid fan & loyal to this product. I'm now living in US but still I hoard this product like crazy--- my husband takes the pill too. I usually alternate taking the Extra Strength & Maintenance pill - so far no more pimple popping. Give it a try & see the result!

SKIN B5 FOAM CLEANSER ! Amazing :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I just wanted to say how fantastic this entire range is. I must say the foam cleanser is by far one of the best cleansers i have used. It does not dry out the skin but leaves it feeling soft, fresh and smooth. I use it morning and night and recommend it to many of our customers that come in looking for cleansers.

4 weeks in and a definite imrovement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I bought the skinB5 acne control tablets for my daughter a month ago and she has definitely seen an improvement in a very short time. It used to be very red and angry with many pimples but today is just a little bit of scarring left and one or two pimples on her cheek. I'm reordering today.

Wonderfall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

Easily the best product on the market. I originally thought taking two pills three times a day would be a little to much and that i would never remember to do it but it is very surprising how easy it is mainly because you can notice a difference in your skin. and best of all it's Organic

Love It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

I got this for my partner and he absolutely loves the the foam cleanser, his skin is the best it has ever been in the 10 years we have been together. And it isn't drying to your skin! Highly recommend it!

Wonderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Love your products.The cleanser is gentle on my sensitive skin but really effective at controlling oily acne prone skin,whilst your moisturiser is great for everyday use.Both have definitely become staples in my daily routine.Can't wait to try more of your products.Thank you skin B5.

Verified Purchase Model: Acne Control Range

Couldn't live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

I have been using the SkinB5 range for over 12 months now and I honestly don't know what I would do without it! I look forward to washing my face at the end of each day now because my skin instantly feels smoother and brighter, once or twice a week I use the clay mask and it is one of my favourite routines I have! My skin is soothed and more refined and I finally have skin confidence!

Verified Purchase Model: Acne Control Range

The best skin I've had in over 5 years!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

1 of 12 pages

Good day, is your product range available in South Africa?

Ronel asked on Jan 30, 2017

Answer this

So sorry we missed this question. Yes, you can order on www.skinb5.com to deliver to South Africa. FREE SHIPPING for any orders over $99.

Kind regards
SkinB5 Team

Acne Control Range

Hello I am on Minocycline (50 mg ,2x a day). will it be an issue if i take extra strength tablet at the same time?

John asked on Jan 14, 2017

Answer this

SkinB5 extra strength tablets are totally safe to take as they are just a compound of vitamins. Think of them as a multi-vitamin for clear skin.

Hi John,

Thank you for your question, and thank you Nagy89 for answering, you are most correct. We wouldn't be able to give you medical advice on your personal situation and would advise you to seek advice from your practitioner. That said, yes, our formulation is vitamin and mineral based and will not interfere with your current medication.

Kind regards
SkinB5 Team

Acne Control Range

I have started using this product (tablets, foaming wash and moisturizer). It hasn't even been a week and I have found my face breaking out with TINY whitehead/blackhead things every where. My skin also feels a lot more oilier than before... is this normal when you first start using this?

Heather asked on Dec 09, 2016

Hi Heather,

Thank you for your question. Our Acne Control Extra Strength Tablets will reduce the amount of sebum (skin oil) and the topical range, the Acne Control Cleansing Mousse and Acne Control Moisturiser will help reduce the oiliness of your skin. What you are experiencing is normal as the skin can go through a purging process as the formulation addresses underlying vitamin and nutrient deficiencies. Less than a week a very short time for our products to have made a significant difference to your skin if it's really oily. With continued and consistent use, taking the supplements with both food and water, we recommend it 8-10 weeks to see an improvement.

We have a wealth of information about overcoming Acne on our blog, www.blog.skin.com to assist you with lifestyle, diet and health issues that could also be contributing to your Acne. We are here to help, so please contact us on help@skinb5.com for more personal attention.

See all 16 questions about SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.