Queensland

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Model: Acne Control Range

My experience of this product.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

I would just like to say that the Skinb5 team has been terrific with their service. I have been chatting with Michelle and she has done wonders for me. Always replies within the same business day and always willing to assist. As you probably know the feeling of having acne and your self confidence levels hit the floor. It's nice to talk to someone and have someone who cares and wants to help you.

My previous review was that I was unsure. Because my pimples got so much worse and I kept wanting to stop using the range completely... Although t
his does happen with some people, as everyone’s skin reacts differently. For some, the Skinb5 range works instantly and for others it does take quite some time. I have had troubled skin for many years now. I am currently 21. My skin is very sensitive and slightly red looking. My acne is mostly around my jawline and cheeks, sometimes my neck.

I am currently using the whole Skinb5 range, the tablets, the caplets, the cleanser, the moisturizer and the mask and I have been provided with special tips on how to wear the mask with my make-up and it’s never looked or felt better. I was unsure at first - but it's totally worth it!!

I am just over a month in and my skin is slowly staring to improve. Not perfect as this stage, but I will continue with this wonderful range and I’m sure I’ll keep seeing results.

If you’re like me and you’ve tried everything and are desperate for something to work. You should definitely give the Skinb5 range a go.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Actually works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I have always suffered from mild (but annoying) adult acne. I have previously tried countless 'acne' treatment regimens. Skin B5 is the only treatment that has worked completely. I can even go without makeup now. I use the cleanser, moisturiser, mask and caplets. I know it works too because I ran out of moisturiser and another time the tablets and I started to breakout again. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product.

It works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

It was a last resort. Should have been the first one.
We read books, visited the skin specialists, talked to the other Mums. Bought all the products. No improvement. None. It just got worse and worse. It was so bad on the 10th January 2017 we thought about starting Roacutan. Even the Skin Dr was amazed at how bad it had become knowing how hard we had all worked at the morning and night regimes.
These tablets were used in conjunction with anti-biotics and continued skin care regime morning and night, ice paks for at least 10-20 mins. Also Alph
a Lipoic 300 and Ester C.
After 1 week he said "Mum, I think it is starting to improve!" "Son. I agree!" We tried not to get too excited in case we were imaginging it.
Best conversation ever.
Within 2 weeks we felt really excited. 3 weeks we were convinced.
After 6 weeks now and he looks like a different person.
There are odd pimples on his back still but the breakthrough has been achieved.
I want to write this review to give hope to some other mother that is going through the toughest time with her child suffering severe facial and back acne. Best money I ever spent was on these tablets considering how much we have spent the last 8 months on the Dr's visits. Thumbs up Skin B5. You helped control his facial and body acne just like the bottle says. Side effects are pure happiness!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Oh Wow Happy Mum, this is so heart warming to read and exactly why we are so passionate about helping Acne sufferers overcome their Acne without resorting to drugs that can be harmful. Thank you so... read more »

Thank You, SkinB5!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I am so glad to meet skinB5 and love this acne-curing product. It was so effective for me. I recommended this product to my friends who are struggling with acne problem. I had visited dermatologist and bought lots of prescribed medicine (which had brought some side effects), but I chose to use skinB5 tablets instead. It was satisfactory without worrying about side effect.

Holy Grail Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

This product is what I've been needing for years. I have troublesome skin that is both dry and congested so any product for oily skin hasn't hydrated my skin properly and anything for dry skin made me break out. Now with SkinB5 my skin is finally soft, hydrated and much clearer than before. I will be using this for a very long time.

Verified Purchase Model: Acne Control Range

Hands down the best product in the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Hola! 2012 in NZ - I had an unusual phase of pimple developing every week. I was so worried since before that I only get one or two pimple during my period, which is understandable to me. Anyway, I've read in an online female forum about SkinB5 Pills. So I gave it a try, & voila! it worked --- for 5 years until present I am an avid fan & loyal to this product. I'm now living in US but still I hoard this product like crazy--- my husband takes the pill too. I usually alternate taking the Extra Strength & Maintenance pill - so far no more pimple popping. Give it a try & see the result!

SKIN B5 FOAM CLEANSER ! Amazing :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I just wanted to say how fantastic this entire range is. I must say the foam cleanser is by far one of the best cleansers i have used. It does not dry out the skin but leaves it feeling soft, fresh and smooth. I use it morning and night and recommend it to many of our customers that come in looking for cleansers.

4 weeks in and a definite imrovement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I bought the skinB5 acne control tablets for my daughter a month ago and she has definitely seen an improvement in a very short time. It used to be very red and angry with many pimples but today is just a little bit of scarring left and one or two pimples on her cheek. I'm reordering today.

Wonderfall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

Easily the best product on the market. I originally thought taking two pills three times a day would be a little to much and that i would never remember to do it but it is very surprising how easy it is mainly because you can notice a difference in your skin. and best of all it's Organic

Love It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

I got this for my partner and he absolutely loves the the foam cleanser, his skin is the best it has ever been in the 10 years we have been together. And it isn't drying to your skin! Highly recommend it!

Wonderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Love your products.The cleanser is gentle on my sensitive skin but really effective at controlling oily acne prone skin,whilst your moisturiser is great for everyday use.Both have definitely become staples in my daily routine.Can't wait to try more of your products.Thank you skin B5.

1 of 12 pages

Acne Control Range

Actually, I bought your product (Blemish Free extra Strength Tablets) and it has been already 5 weeks since I took the medicine. In korea, I took a tablets called Isotinone and Roaccutane which are well known for reduce sebum. They have actually side effect such as lips and eyes drying but it was effective. However, I moved in Singapore now and it is hard to get those tablets.So I choose Skin b5 but I have not seen any obvious effect until now and eyes, lips are not drying. My skin is still oily.. I heard that Skin b5 has same ingredients as Isotinone and Roaccutane. Is it right? and I wonder if it works. I will wait for your reply Thank you!!!

Lee asked on May 22, 2017

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your question. You have been misinformed. SkinB5 supplements are vitamin, mineral and nutritional based and are no way similar to Isotretinoin or Roaccutane.

We recommend taking SkinB5 for at least 8-10 weeks as on our supplement bottles to see results. With more stubborn Acne, the process may take longer, for example, cystic Acne. One month will not be enough time for the supplements to address the underlying vitamin and mineral deficiencies and present in your system and to supplement nutrition. Vitamin B5 is water soluble and needs to be taken consistently, 2 Tablets three times a day with food and water.

Not sure about the question about the eyes, but SkinB5 will not dry your lips.

SkinB5 Natural Acne System has the Cleansing Mousse and Moisturiser, both contain Vitamin B5 (which controls sebum production), maximising its efficacy from both inside and out. The system is designed to be used as a whole.

If you would like more tailored assistance with your personal situation, please feel free to contact us on help@skinb5.com

Please feel free to ask more questions.

Acne Control Range

Hi there, just purchased the extra strength tablets, will this help with cystic hormonal acne on my jaw line?

Aliese D asked on May 16, 2017

Hi Aliese,

Thank you for your question. If you are experiencing hormonal acne, we suggest combining one Tablet with one Caplet, taken three times a day with food and water. The Caplets contains Vitex, a herb which regulates hormones naturally. We also suggest combining the supplements with our skincare range. All products contain Vitamin B5, crucial for controlling skin oil, sebum and using our range, you will benefit both INSIDE and OUT. Please feel free to ask any more questions and if you would like assistance with your personal situation, please email help@skinb5.com and we are more than happy to assist.

Kind regards
SkinB5 Team

Acne Control Range

Once you stop using it, does your acne come back or get worse?

Will asked on May 11, 2017

Hi Will,

Thank you for your question. The answer is yes, acne prone people need supplementation of nutrients present in SkinB5 to maintain healthy skin functions, which means you will need to take a daily maintenance dose of SkinB5 to prevent acne.

Please feel free to ask anymore questions

Kind Regards
SkinB5 Team

See all 22 questions about SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.