LAST RESORT REALLY WORKS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

My teenage daughter has suffered from acne for many years on her face, chest and back. We had tried everything on the market and also antibiotics of various types and the contraceptive pill to try to improve the situation. The next step for us was Roaccutane which I felt was really drastic and harsh on the body. An internet search came up with SkinB5. Being all natural and basically a vitamin combination I liked the sound of this different approach so I purchase some products and the Extra Strength tablets.She started taking 4 per day rather th an 6 just to be a bit cautious. Within a week her face began to clear up and the constant redness she has had settled. Within 3 weeks her skin on her face and chest is clear and less oily and her back is clearing also. In addition to all of this she has also had persistent problems with anxiety and depression for which she has been getting treatment and therapy for. Within one week of being on SkinB5 her mood started to lift and she is a lot happier now. How much of this is due to the fact she is happy with her appearance and how much can be attributed to the positive effect of B vitamins on the nervous system and in treating anxiety I dont know but I am extremely impressed with this product. I have never written a product review but felt our experience with this was worth sharing. Good luck and give it a go.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Happy Mum, Thank you so much for your review. The whole team is so appreciative of you sharing your daughter's experience in such an honest and heartfelt way. Your review represents all the c... read more »

Thank you for your reply. I am actively recommending your range to other mums, friends and family members. Just wish i had come across skinb5 earlier which may have helped one of my sons with simil... read more »

CHANGED MY SKIN COMPLETELY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My skin just suddenly became such a problem. After finishing my first year of university with practically no troubles at all, my skin broke out into such bad acne around my mouth area and chin. It was painful and relentless no matter what time of the month it was. My self confidence was taking such a beating, I was so so low about my appearance and hated that I felt that way. Im a musician so I have to stand in front of people with lights on me, so to not feel confident in your own skin was a huge problem. I was looking on Flora & Fauna for som e other products and stumbled across SkinB5. I did some research and thought it sounded pretty positive. I still had massive doubts it would work but I am SO glad I took the chance on these products because they have changed everything. My skin is better in every way - it is smoother, softer, less breakouts, even toned. After being on the products for only 2 months my skin has done a complete 360. Safe to say I will continue to use SkinB5.

ROOTY HILL

Private message

Would not recommend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Purchased the deluxe package that includes extra Str pills, mask, mouse, and the moisturiser twice so that's Over $300 worth of regret. I've religiously followed their protocol but I've broken out more, even worse it's cystic acne. I've been using it for 9 weeks and If anything my skin has been getting worse, my skin is oilier. Customer service is straight copy and paste, I've emailed them in 2 seperate occasions and they say exactly the same thing, blah blah this is normal, you'll see results on 8-10 weeks. Surely there has to be signs of improvement... Bottom line is you're better off investing money into something that works or has a money back guarantee.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Rodney, Thank you for your review. We are here to help all our customers. We understand you feel our response is a simple copy and paste. We read and responded to your two emails addressing co... read more »

SkinB5 Official

We would also once again, mention food, for example, protein shakes or muscle building products are usually are whey based, so while to traditionally not thought of as a dairy product, actually is a dairy product. Dairy is linked to increased Acne

Queensland

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Model: Acne Control Range

My opinion of this range, read if you're considering buying!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

I had used the whole range for over 2 months. I used the caplets and tablets. I had 2, 3 times a day. (that's 6 tablets) I also used the mask and moisturizer. The whole range cost me $200. So all up I spent about $600. Even though I am already struggling with finances. My skin is sensitive/dry, oily in the T zone and my acne mainly appeared on my jawline and all over my cheeks. My diet was good, I would avoid all of the bad foods. I also drank lots of water. I am nearly 22 years old.
Unfortunately at first the range made my skin worse. There w
as a point it started clearing up, although it got worse again, worse than it started.
I really wanted to like these products, there was so many great reviews, although I couldn't bear how terrible my skin was getting anymore I was becoming more of a negative person. My skin has never been so bad in my life. Even being off the Skinb5 range, I'm noticing a slight improvement, although I still have basically the same breakouts I did when I started the range.

I will continue to use the mask and occasionally because I do like the feel of this.

Even though I don't have a great rating... It still might be worth giving this range as everyone's skin reacts differently. Because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you. I will point it out there that the Skinb5 team did everything they could to help me and gave me so much information and I really appreciated that.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Carly, Thank you for review and sharing your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to help you along with our nurturing from the SkinB5 Team for the past few months. You describe both hor... read more »

Actually works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I have always suffered from mild (but annoying) adult acne. I have previously tried countless 'acne' treatment regimens. Skin B5 is the only treatment that has worked completely. I can even go without makeup now. I use the cleanser, moisturiser, mask and caplets. I know it works too because I ran out of moisturiser and another time the tablets and I started to breakout again. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product.

It works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

It was a last resort. Should have been the first one.
We read books, visited the skin specialists, talked to the other Mums. Bought all the products. No improvement. None. It just got worse and worse. It was so bad on the 10th January 2017 we thought about starting Roacutan. Even the Skin Dr was amazed at how bad it had become knowing how hard we had all worked at the morning and night regimes.
These tablets were used in conjunction with anti-biotics and continued skin care regime morning and night, ice paks for at least 10-20 mins. Also Alph
a Lipoic 300 and Ester C.
After 1 week he said "Mum, I think it is starting to improve!" "Son. I agree!" We tried not to get too excited in case we were imaginging it.
Best conversation ever.
Within 2 weeks we felt really excited. 3 weeks we were convinced.
After 6 weeks now and he looks like a different person.
There are odd pimples on his back still but the breakthrough has been achieved.
I want to write this review to give hope to some other mother that is going through the toughest time with her child suffering severe facial and back acne. Best money I ever spent was on these tablets considering how much we have spent the last 8 months on the Dr's visits. Thumbs up Skin B5. You helped control his facial and body acne just like the bottle says. Side effects are pure happiness!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Oh Wow Happy Mum, this is so heart warming to read and exactly why we are so passionate about helping Acne sufferers overcome their Acne without resorting to drugs that can be harmful. Thank you so... read more »

Thank You, SkinB5!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I am so glad to meet skinB5 and love this acne-curing product. It was so effective for me. I recommended this product to my friends who are struggling with acne problem. I had visited dermatologist and bought lots of prescribed medicine (which had brought some side effects), but I chose to use skinB5 tablets instead. It was satisfactory without worrying about side effect.

Holy Grail Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

This product is what I've been needing for years. I have troublesome skin that is both dry and congested so any product for oily skin hasn't hydrated my skin properly and anything for dry skin made me break out. Now with SkinB5 my skin is finally soft, hydrated and much clearer than before. I will be using this for a very long time.

Verified Purchase Model: Acne Control Range

Hands down the best product in the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Hola! 2012 in NZ - I had an unusual phase of pimple developing every week. I was so worried since before that I only get one or two pimple during my period, which is understandable to me. Anyway, I've read in an online female forum about SkinB5 Pills. So I gave it a try, & voila! it worked --- for 5 years until present I am an avid fan & loyal to this product. I'm now living in US but still I hoard this product like crazy--- my husband takes the pill too. I usually alternate taking the Extra Strength & Maintenance pill - so far no more pimple popping. Give it a try & see the result!

SKIN B5 FOAM CLEANSER ! Amazing :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I just wanted to say how fantastic this entire range is. I must say the foam cleanser is by far one of the best cleansers i have used. It does not dry out the skin but leaves it feeling soft, fresh and smooth. I use it morning and night and recommend it to many of our customers that come in looking for cleansers.

4 weeks in and a definite imrovement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I bought the skinB5 acne control tablets for my daughter a month ago and she has definitely seen an improvement in a very short time. It used to be very red and angry with many pimples but today is just a little bit of scarring left and one or two pimples on her cheek. I'm reordering today.

1 of 12 pages

Can a 12year old boy use this product? Thanks

Janet w asked on Jun 12, 2017

Answer this

Hey! I'm definitely not the person to give you informed information on this because I'm just a customer :)
I'd definitely send an email to them personally asking but I don't think there would be a reason he couldn't. They're natural so I'd be inclined to say it would be perfectly fine!

Hi Janet,

Thank you for your question. And thank you, Gracie, for the answer. Gracie is correct, both our supplements and skincare are fine for a young person of 12 years old to use.

If you have any further questions about your son's personal situation, please feel free to email help@skinb5.com, we are always happy to help.

Kind regards
SkinB5 Team

Acne Control Range

What are the side effects of the extra strength tablets? I become very nauseous about an hour after taking them. I've been using them for about 2 weeks now.

Gracie M asked on Jun 04, 2017

Hi Gracie M,

Thank you for your question. There could be two reasons why this occurring. It is imperative you take supplements with food and water, by this we mean an actual meal, not just a snack. The other reason could be the zinc in our formulation, which can rarely cause nausea, but once again, if taken with food and water, this should be allievated.

Kind regards
Michelle from the SkinB5 Team

Acne Control Range

Actually, I bought your product (Blemish Free extra Strength Tablets) and it has been already 5 weeks since I took the medicine. In korea, I took a tablets called Isotinone and Roaccutane which are well known for reduce sebum. They have actually side effect such as lips and eyes drying but it was effective. However, I moved in Singapore now and it is hard to get those tablets.So I choose Skin b5 but I have not seen any obvious effect until now and eyes, lips are not drying. My skin is still oily.. I heard that Skin b5 has same ingredients as Isotinone and Roaccutane. Is it right? and I wonder if it works. I will wait for your reply Thank you!!!

Lee asked on May 22, 2017

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your question. You have been misinformed. SkinB5 supplements are vitamin, mineral and nutritional based and are no way similar to Isotretinoin or Roaccutane.

We recommend taking SkinB5 for at least 8-10 weeks as on our supplement bottles to see results. With more stubborn Acne, the process may take longer, for example, cystic Acne. One month will not be enough time for the supplements to address the underlying vitamin and mineral deficiencies and present in your system and to supplement nutrition. Vitamin B5 is water soluble and needs to be taken consistently, 2 Tablets three times a day with food and water.

Not sure about the question about the eyes, but SkinB5 will not dry your lips.

SkinB5 Natural Acne System has the Cleansing Mousse and Moisturiser, both contain Vitamin B5 (which controls sebum production), maximising its efficacy from both inside and out. The system is designed to be used as a whole.

If you would like more tailored assistance with your personal situation, please feel free to contact us on help@skinb5.com

Please feel free to ask more questions.

See all 24 questions about SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.