Sleeping Duck Mattresses is currently offering customers a $25 Eftpos voucher to encourage them to write a review, positive or negative. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers

Very comfortable mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

The mattress is very comfortable. We bought it in April and are very happy with it. Delivery was efficient and communication with sleeping duck was good. It is very good value too.the only downside is the mattress is very heavy, I don't think I realised how much nearly 50 kgs would weigh!

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing... This is a true story

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

The mattress has been just amazing, best sleep we have had in a long time, extremely well built and amazing value for money. Whilst I don't have OCD, I am very focused on details and drove my wife mad looking at review after review, searching for the perfect mattress. We have had our mattress know for 3 months and we couldn't be happier. Although the delivery was delayed slightly, whenever I spoke with the company I spoke to the same person every time and they actually went out of there way to sort it out for me and called me back... who knew service like this still exists... I would recommend the sleepy duck experience to anyone.

Best nights sleep ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

After receiving my Sleeping Duck mattress I was blown away with how comfortable it was. The improvement of both the quality and duration of sleep was staggering. I literally do not want to get out of bed! Thank you Sleeping Duck.

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

A Refreshing Change

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

A really good mattress without the hefty price tag. We opted for the firm option and whilst it offered good support, I needed a little bit more firmness and the team at Sleeping Duck swapped me over for a custom firm layer which has been fantastic. No regrets. highly recommended.

Perfect Bed Partner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

My wife and I are over the moon with our purchase of the King size Sleeping Duck mattress. We have slept on this mattress for over 3 months and it's been nothing but great to sleep on. We are both having a fantastic nights sleep and wake up well rested with no aches or pains. We will be recommending Sleeping Duck mattresses to our friends. From start to finish the purchasing of our Sleeping Duck mattress has been nothing short of a dream !! I cannot speak highly enough of the service we have received.

Best bed we've had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Truly a great bed. Sleeping Duck did everything they claimed they would do, Mattress is very well made and their service was impeccable. I can highly recommend Sleeping Duck and their beds.

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Perfect Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We are very happy with the mattress. Delivery and customer service are very good. They called several months after we bought it on February 2017 to make sure that we are happy with the mattress. Plan to buy another one for other room.

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Great quality mattress at a perfect price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

This mattress looks and feels wonderful. So comfortable firm and supportive. What would have made it perfect would be some handles on the side to help move it around as its very heavy. The mild chemical smell on opening the packaging soon dissipates. My husband and I are super impressed. Congrats to these clever designers.

Best purchase EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Our sleeping duck mattress was better than expected! Great quality, very supportive and incredibly comfortable.
We could not be happier with our purchased a with young children the king size is perfect.
Highly recommend!

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

A great mattress and a great nights sleep!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

My wife and I are extremely happy with our purchase of your King sized Sleeping Duck mattress. We have had the mattress for about 3 months and it's been great.. We are both having better nights sleep and we don't feel as tried when we wake up. We'll be buying Sleeping Duck mattresses for our household from now on.

Exceptional....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Impressed with the level of manufacture and service - bought the double bed and base for my daughter who was diagnosed with scoliosis and underwent recent spinal surgery - obviously needed a decent bed for her - did a lot of research and visited the Sleeping Duck showroom in Richmond among others.... in the end very satisfied with our choice - do the research yourself... you wont be disappointed.

Good night sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

The Sleeping Duck mattress was delivered in just a couple of days. Since unwrapping we have had many good and comfortable sleeps.We hope it will last us many years to come.

1 of 85 pages

If we purchased a firm version but during the 100 day trial wanted to change half of mattress to medium, is there an added cost?

Bear asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi, I just ordered! Pretty excited to give it a try. Just 2 questions, 1. I got Med, if I feel it's not right and change to Firm then feel the Med was better can go change back?... 2. If we can change the insert, does that mean that years down the track we can purchase a new insert to replace, instead of a whole new mattress again? Thanks :-)

Milli asked on Jun 18, 2017

Answer this

There is a trial period of 100 sleeps, in that time you can change from med to firm free of charge if medium is too soft, and they offer a full refund before the 100 days is up as well. Not sure about how many times you can change inserts during the trial period, or about buying replacement inserts down the track.I would hope you can buy them without having to replace the whole mattress. There is a lot of info on the FAQ page at https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/faq/ which I have not finished reading yet... Must do that!

Hi Milli,

How exciting! Hopefully it's love at first sleep for you and your Sleeping Duck, however if the medium doesn't feel quite right changing firmness is not a problem. And you can always change back to your original firmness if you wish!

New firmness panels can be purchased after the 100 night guarantee finishes, so if you decide to change firmness in a few years all you have to do is give us a ring :)

Please feel free to get in touch anytime if you have any further questions.

Alex @ Sleeping Duck 1800667196

Oh awesome thanks for replies!

I'm tossing up whether to get an ecosa or a sleeping duck. Both sound like good mattresses albeit heavy. I have a lazy bed but after a month I find it too soft and am struggling to recover from a back sprain. I am finding my hips are becoming sore also andctension in shoulders. Should I buy a firm? How is a spring/foam better than a latex foam? Does your mattress sleep to the right temperature as this one can get very hot

Cheryl Fieldes asked on May 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi I had exactly the same problem with my old mattress. Way too soft and very warm (I started to think I was going through the change). I can't speak of the ecosa but I got a sleeping duck mattress and I am very happy and no longer have the pain or overheating issues plus it is reasonably priced to boot.

Hi, from experience, the latex foam mattresses can be very warm, so we decided to purchase the Sleeping Duck hybrid and are totally satisfied. Sleeping Duck's research recommends a firm option being better for those of us with back issues. After sleeping on a dipping latex mattress, our back and hip problems were most discomforting. Since sleeping on the Sleeping Duck firm option hybrid mattress, our mornings are virtually pain free.

Hi Cheryl,

We understand that choosing the perfect mattress can be difficult!

In our experience, the firmness that will work for back/shoulder/hip issues differs from person to person. If you are currently finding a soft-medium mattress isn’t working for you our firm could be a good place to start. Should you find it uncomfortable swapping down to the medium within your trial period is no problem.

Comparing mattresses specifically is difficult. Our mattress is made up of springs, high density foam, memory foam and latex. We use this to get the ideal balance between comfort and support.

Generally heat in mattresses depends on the materials used. As a rule of thumb, spring only mattresses are the coolest and foam only mattresses are the warmest. Ours falls somewhere in the middle of the two. In general, we don’t find many of our customers experience overheating issues.

Feel free to give us a ring anytime if you have further questions.

Alex @ Sleeping Duck