Date Purchased: Jul 2016

I can honestly say 'I LOVE IT'

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

I was a pedestrian and was hit by a drunk driver years ago and I have had a bad back since. My sleeping duck mattress is, and I say this with all honesty, perfect! I have had ongoing wonderfully comfortable night sleeps since receiving my new mattress, my back is not stiff when I wake up after a great nights sleep, my hips don't ache when I lay on my side, I love this mattress, its worth every cent! The sleeping duck team are great and ring to check to make sure all is going well, great customer service.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Fantastic, No more back pains and neck pains

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

believe it or not, you won't even know if you are sleeping on this mattress or not. It is very comfortable and you will not regret the purchase. Worth the money spent and packaging is superb.

I have been using it for last 3 months. no complaints so far.

Customer service have been superb, I have had got 3 calls in 3 months to check, if i am happy with the purchase or not. Never experienced such a good customer service. They seem to be very serious about business.

Best bed ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

- my mattress is a double sized one as I wanted something that fits in my room, compared to a queen
- the mattress is supportive to my back and weight
- the mattress has been durable so far, with the quality of the mattress exceptional

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Comfortable with good support for the body!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I have enjoyed a comfortable, peaceful and restful sleep with no discernable disturbance from movements by my wife since taking delivery of a king size Sleeping Duck base and mattress. Good customer service has made the exercise of acquiring a new bed easy & stress free.

The mattress is just OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I too bought the mattress on the basis of these online reviews and their 100 day money back policy. Firstly, I have no issues with their customer service. I just think their business model is to compete at the cheap end of the mattress market (i.e. manufacture in China etc) and wrap that around great customer service. And in terms of all the rave reviews..... I'm not suggesting anything, but I was never prompted to submit a review and the number of reviews jumped by about 200 in the three months I had my mattress.... Seems like a lot to me. A nd surprisingly, almost all of them say 'it's the best mattress I've ever slept on...' Again, I'm not making any assertions, but the guys who came to collect my mattress said 'titan right...we're picking up a lot of these lately.... So again, I'm just sharing my observations... I get that everyone's different & for me, I don't think I'm that fussy, but I am someone who likes a softer feel. So, despite swapping over to their 'custom soft' insert which I dutifully swapped over, then trying 3 different mattress toppers (the last one was OK but I'd made up my mind by then) it still wasn't right plus it's about 38/39 cm with topper making it so you needed to jump up there! Sure the customer service is great and I'm in the process of getting a refund, but I've concluded that it's just an 'OK' or average product which you can get in any store with great customer service and perhaps some creative 'marketing'. Personally, I'd prefer a great product and crappy customer service if i couldn't have both. I've since visited all the different retail stores and got a King Koil Inspire - It hasn't been long enough so a comparison of sleep quality is probably unfair, however for an extra $300 (and about 10 cm less in height) it just feels better made and I feel good about my decision. Bottom line, try it by all means, but if you like a softer feel save yourself some time, wait for a sale and go to the stores.

Comments
Sleeping Duck Official

Hi Jeff, Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate all feedback. We know that our mattress isn't going to suit everyone, which is why we have our 100 night money back... read more »

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Hassle free order and delivery
Good quality mattress and base, instructions were straight forward and easy to assemble
The medium is perfect for my husband but a tad firm for me - just personal preferences though

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Very comfortable, great purchasing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

No issues with the mattress so far. Most comfortable mattress I have tried, not too soft and not too firm. Definite improvement in my lower back pain. Has remained comfortable for the last few months. No issues with an imprint in the top layer.

Good delivery, delivered by courier. Some new foam smell, which went away within the first few days.

Larrakeyah

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Best mattress with great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

My mattress is perfect for my requirement and never gives me backaches. It is very comfortable for our family.
It is very durable and so far so good. Very happy with our purchase.

Adelaide

• 1 review

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2016

This is perfect. I love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I bought a firm queen mattress. Excellent mattress. I cannot sleep without Sleeping Duck anymore. If you are suffering from back pain, you must try this mattress. I do not have back pain anymore.

Purchased at: Online Computer

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Excellent mattress, great service & Australian made too.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Bought the medium sleeping duck mattress for my 16 yo son 10 weeks ago. He is not a good sleeper and has sensitive skin. I was not sure about buying on line but we are delighted with the mattress. Came in a box, we aired it for a week. They called us after 3-4 weeks left a message & called again just to make sure we were happy. Great service. Highly recommended. Reasonable price.

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Wonderful bed you won't be disappointed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2016

This could be the best mattress I have ever slept on. Very comfortable, great support. I look forward to sleeping every night. I just loved the way it came to my door & unfolded like some origami.

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Comfy and quality made bed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2016

We brought the King size bed with the firm mattress but after a few months decided to switch to the medium mattress insert due to some shoulder soreness. Bed is now comfy & very supportive, highly recommended, no regrets!

1 of 56 pages

We have had our mattress on its side for the last 10 weeks whilst renovating and the top underlay? Feels rubbery? Is all in one area like its scrunched up? Have tried tipping it from side to side to even it out but not working, any help? We can't sleep on it like this, thanks.

Stitchknot asked on Aug 16, 2016

Hi Stitchknot,

It sounds like because you have had the mattress on it’s side, some of the foam layers inside have moved around. These layers are independent because of our modular design.

If you zip open the bamboo cover, you will be able to re-align the layers of foam inside to make sure that they are sitting nice and straight again.

Should be an easy fix, but if you run into any problems please feel free to give us a call.

1800 667 196

Where is Sleeping Duck made? I do not buy from China due to their highly exploitive methods due to super low wages and long history of underage employment rates (all in the name of of profit - and at the expense of local industry and employment) so I am hoping it is not there. Would have trouble having a good night sleep on a mattress I knew was built on others misery.

Derek asked on Aug 05, 2016

Hi Derek,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We design our mattresses in Melbourne, and manufacture them in Guangzhou, China. If you would like find out more, please feel free to give us a call.

Phaon @ Sleeping Duck
1800 667 196

Hello do you have any finance optiins available.. pay monthly etc? Regards

Sammixox asked on Aug 03, 2016

Hi Sammi,

This is something we have been looking at, however we don't have any finance options available at the moment.

If there is anything else you would like to talk about, feel free to give us a call!

Hi Sammi,

In case you were still wondering, we now have a 0% interest free finance option available through Zipmoney.

You can select this option through our website to pay for your mattress in monthly instalments, rather than all in one go.

If you would like any more information about this or anything else, please give us a ring.

1800 667 196

Hello thank you for this update. I have just been onto your website, but there is no option to choose in monthly installments/ finance. Is this available to your customers in the uk?
many thanks